Chapter 1

Unit 15 & EXO Union

“Uhg….” Groaned Eunhyuk as he laid his head onto donghae’s chest, hugging his best friend. They had just finished a job for SM, and just got home. Sadly, these boys never get a break. Soo Man, AKA SM, had called the boys telling them to go out and spy on their new enemies. “I don’t care about this job. Literally we are going there just because SM can’t get over that YG is a master of manipulation. Unlike him.” Eunhyuk whined into Donghae’s broad chest. Donghae just patted his hyung’s head lovingly.

“I don’t ing care what you think Hyukjae, get the up or else.” Leeteuk yelled at Eunhyuk as Eunhae quickly stood up. The loved their leader, but Leeteuk was scary when angry. Just as Leeteuk was about to say something Kangin came into the room wrapping his arms around Leeteuk’s waist pulling him close to his chest.

    “Don’t yell at them Teukie. They are just tired, and so are we. Just lets go finish this job.” He said calmly as Leeteuk sighed apologizing to Eunhae.

    “Anyways,” Kyuhyun, the maknae of Unit 15 said bitterly. “We have help. I guess SM thought we couldn’t do it without EXO Union.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Leeteuk and Kangin sighed as the rest of Unit 15 groaned at the mention of the younger boys joining them.

    “I get that they have good hacking skills, but why do we have to bring them?” Ryeowook whined as Kyuhyun hugs him, with his arms around his waist.

    “Because Wookie, SM wants us to bond with them. We’re their hyungs and if they disrespect us, we should throw them out.” Kyuhyun sighed as he kissed Ryeowook’s head, causing the latter to push him away while blushing.

    “Not in front of the others…” Wookie blushed as Sungmin just laughed at the maknae’s interact.

    “Hey where’s Kibum?” Shindong asked as entered from a bedroom. Everyone looked around except Donghae and Eunhyuk.

    “He said he wanted to finish a task in the lab before coming home to sleep. I wouldn’t bother him, he seemed very persistent to finish it.” Sighed Donghae as he held Eunhyuk.

    “Alright, let’s go get EXO and then leave to YG’s place.” Leeteuk sighed. They all entered the hallway of their dorm then quickly ran three floors down to EXO’s dorm. As Leeteuk was about to knock of the door, Suho, the leader of EXO, opened the door.

    “Hello Sunbaes’. SM has informed us about our duty to be of service to our Sunbae-nims.” Suho bowed to his hyungs. Unit 15 just stood there looking at the leader of EXO bow.

    “Suho-ah, please talk comfortably with all of us. We are working together.” Leeteuk said calmly to the younger. Suho straightened himself, smiling brightly.

    “Yes of course, hyung-nims please come in, I will introduce you to the rest.” Suho let the elders walk in then followed after closing and locking the door. As Unit 15 walked in they noticed that EXO’s dorm has a table set up in a room to do hacking from their dorms instead of at the first level of the SM building. They noticed a chinese boy sitting at a computer smirking like he just won the lottery. “Luhan hyung please come meet our Sunbaes’, Unit 15.” Suho ask the boy sitting at the computer, as the boy looked up he smiled. The boy walked over to the elders bowing and introduced himself.

    “Hello, I’m Luhan. My EXO name is Han. Nice to meet you Sunbaes’, I look up to you so much.” Luhan said with slightly wary korean. Hankyang, Zhoumi, and Henry smiled.
    “It’s okay if you ever need help ask us in chinese. Zhoumi ge, Hankyang ge, and I will be there to help.” Henry spoke in chinese to Luhan. “Anyways, You and the eldest of EXO are my age, so speak informally to me.” Henry smiled as he spoke in korean this time. Just as he said that, the eldest of EXO stepped out with another fellow hyung of the group to meet their elders.

    “Hello sunbaes’, I am Kim Minseok, but my cover name is Xiumin. This here is Zhang Yixing he is chinese and his cover name is Lay.” The elder of EXO said to the Unit 15 members. Luhan looked slightly upset as he looked at Xiumin.
    “Yah, Minnie. Where’s Kris?” Luhan pouted cutely at the slightly older boy. Xiumin shrugged.

    “I don’t know. But the rest of them should be getting out of their rooms to meet Unit 15.” Xiumin sighed as Suho walked about into the room with the rest of the 12 members of EXO. The boys stood in age order as Suho introduced them.

    “So you met Xiumin and Luhan, after Luhan hyung comes Yifan but call him Kris, then there’s me, Lay. Next this here is Baekhyun,” Suho stood next to a short boy who had skinny body and blonde hair who smiled. “This here is Chanyeol,” a tall, lanky boy. “This is Chen, D.O.” Chen looked slightly like a cute dinosaur, D.O looked like a cute owl with his big eyes and his short body. “And these three are the maknaes, Tao” Chinese boy with panda like eyes. “Kai and Sehun.” Suho finished as the elders looked at the two youngest. Kai looked very y while Sehun had a blank, emotionless face. What caught the elders attention was that Kris had gone over to Luhan and kissed the boy lightly on the cheek as Luhan just giggled. Suho started to freak out. “Oh, I’m sorry sunbaes!” He said quickly as Luhan and Kris just stare at him like he’s lost it. “My hyungs are a bit affectionate, but I promise nothing is happening between them besides being really close…” Suho tries to sound collected and calm but sounds so worried that it makes the elders laugh their asses off. Eunhyuk just patted the boy’s shoulder.

    “Suho-ssh, don’t worry about them being a couple or being affectionate around us. It’s not like we don’t anyone dating in our group. Donghae and I are together, Teukie hyung and Kangin hyung are together, and Kyu and Wookie are together and are adorable.” Eunhyuk pinched Suho’s cheek then retreated back next to Donghae, who hugged him tightly. Suho sighed in relief as Baekhyun just pats his back. “But we are interested, who else in EXO are together?” Eunhyuk grinned. Lay and Chen step closer together and smile at their hyungs.

    “We are Sunbae-nim.” Chen said as he smiled softly at his elders. Lay wrapped his arms around Chen’s waist. Xiumin put his arm around D.O and smiled at his elders as D.O looked at him with slight hesitance.

    “So are we hyungs.” Xiumin smiled at D.O as the other EXO members looked a bit shocked except of course Kris and Luhan, who were just smirking at Xiumin.

    “I’m going to figure that these two already knew…” Kyuhyun asked as he smirked at the couple who most likely was the most comfortable being out in the open. EXO members just stared at Xiumin and D.O as they tried to get over the shock. Kris looked at his elders and smirked.

    “They reacted this way three years ago when we were training and we came out to them. It took them literally four hours to stop asking questions.” Kris laughed at the memories as he held Luhan, who was now sitting in his lap as he continued whatever he was doing on his computer.

    “Umm. Luhan, what are you doing on that computer that is so important?” ZhouMi asked as Luhan once again was grinning like a cutie. Kris was also smirking at the screen. Luhan and Kris looked at their elder who had spoken in their mouth tongue.

    “You see hyung, I’m the main hacker of the Union. So when we told to sneak into YG’s building and get as much information as possible, I thought that we could make this a bit easier and get the info from the security cameras and the mics that our fellow Kai and Sehun had planted in the building without being spotted. So right now I’m recording everything that’s been happening for the past three days and until the end of this week. Hopefully we can find something that entertains our boss.” Luhan giggles cute as he see’s his hyungs gape at his already spotless results.

    “So that means we don’t even need to go out tonight.” Donghae says happily. “Sweet. Nice meeting you guys, if you ever need anything or any help call us.” After Donghae said that Kyuhyun handed a sheet with all their personal numbers on it handing it to Suho and UNit 15 made their way back to their dorm, the elder boys were very overjoyed by the fact that they get sleep. EXO watched their sunbaes’ leave. Suho locked the door after the elders left. He then headed to his room with D.O trailing after him to go to sleep. Xiumin sighed as he stretched his arms as he walked to his room with Baekhyun already entering the room while mumbling how he was so tired. Chanyeol stared at Kai before heading off to bed in their room. Sehun and Kai sat on the couch and continued watching a TV show off of Netflix, Tao slipped into his room he shared with Sehun. Chen and Lay walked to their room talking in chinese as they closed their door. Kris and Luhan stayed where they were at as Kris started to play a game on the computer as Luhan cuddled into his chest to fall asleep, mumbling to Kris to not turn the computer off or x out of the tab with the security cameras recording everything.

A/N: So I love Suju and EXO and i really love all the ships that are going to be in this story. But iwas wondering what do you guys think about Shindong being paired with Sungmin, idk I was think about other FanFics and Shindongs never paired with anyone. it was just a thought. Anyways love you guys for reading, comments help me update faster. Thanks for reading <3