Mystery Lover

Saranghae, Uri Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I dance as if I were still dreaming, You make me feel alive . . . Reach out your soft hand and embrace me, Mystery Lover" - Taemin : Mystery Lover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

Briiing! Briiing!

Ugh whose phone is interupting my sleep? . . . Oh wait it's mine. I groaned and reached blindly on my nightstand for my phone. Next time I need to put my phone on vibrate. Since I've been in BTS, there's always something to do or improve on so when we get off days I try to sleep as much as aI can. Whoever this is better have a good reason for waking me up.

I found my phone and pressed the answer button and yawned "Y-yobeosayeo?"

"Aww I'm sorry bunny did I wake you?" I widened my eyes and sat straight up and smiled.

"HYUNG OMG HI IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER HOW ARE YOU ARE YOU IN SEOUL WHAT'S UP?" He chuckled.

"You still sound as cute as ever" I blushed.

"Actually I am in Seoul at the moment and if you're not busy I'd love to catch up and talk"

I nodded furiously, but then realized that he couldn't see me.

"Ne hyung! I'd love that" I could tell he was smiling.

"Great, so how about we meet up in an hour at the cafe we used to go to?"

"That sounds great!" I smiled.

"Arasso see you then"

We both hung up. I shot up out of bed. I was super pumped to go see hyung because ever since he started college, he's been super busy and he barely has time to text me, let alone meet up with me, and I always think about him and want to make him proud. His opinion means the world to me so I'm excited to tell him all the things I've been doing since I've been in BTS! I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and dried myself tying the towel around my waist and walked to my room. I was picking out my clothes to wear when the door opened, and I turned around to see Jimin hyung.

"Morning Jimin hyung. What's up?"

He just stood there looking flustered for some reason and I felt shy because he seemed to be staring really intensely at my body.

"U-uh...b-breakfast i-is ready" I smiled and nodded. He blushed deeply and ran out the room shutting the door. Hmm that's odd. I hope he didn't think my body looked immature. I try to work out frequently. I shrugged and picked out an outfit for the day. I dried my hair and put this on:

I went into the dining room excited still by seeing my hyung and thinking of what we're gonna do today when I was startled and looked up when everyone cooed "Good Morning Jungkook~~".

I can honestly say that I felt so loved seeing them all happy to see me, like I actually meant something to them. I shyly smiled and slightly bowed taking my seat inbetween Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung.

"G-good morning hyungs". Ugh stupid stutter. They all smiled and Taehyung hyung ruffled my hair.

"Let's eat!" Hoseok hyung said and we started grabbing around for food on the table. I felt someone lightly grab my hand and rub circles with their thumb onto my palm. I looked to the left and was stunned. Yoongi hyung had a hazy look in his eyes from just waking up, his hair was messy in a y way, and he had his imfamous lazy smirk. I gulped and widened my eyes.

"Sleep well, cutie?" Ugh why is his morning voice so hot? I hesitantly nodded and looked at my plate trying not to think of his smooth skin rubbing against my palm. "Angel are you going somewhere today? You seem all dressed up" Jin hyung said in his usual motherly tone. I snapped out of my trance and looked up to see everyone lookng at me.

"B-bwo? Sorry I got distracted" I nervously bit my lip.

Jimin hyung smiled with his cute eye smile and said "Kyeoppta!! Kookie-ah, Jin hyung asked if you're going somewhere today"

I started eating and nodded, "Ne! I'm going to hang out with someone today. Actually, I want to bring him over tonight. I-is that ok?"

"That sounds good! It'll be nice to meet someone who has known you longer. Is he a friend?" Namjoon hyung asked interested.

I smiled, "No, just someone imporant to me. I value him a lot, so I want to introduce to you guys"

I heard everyone stop moving and Yoongi hyung stopped rubbing my palm. I looked up and tilted my head a little scared of why they were all staring nervously.

"W-waeyo?" I said.

Yoongi squeezed my hand and said, "Jungkook, i-is this person b-by a-any chance y-your boyf-"

I jumped when I heard that I got a text. I looked down at the text and my face lit up and I jumped up.

"Hyungs! I got to go, I'm meeting him at the cafe, so I'll be back around eight tonight?" I asked while quickly putting my tennis shoes on. They all hesitantly nodded and I bowed and quickly left. I can't wait! Just like old times~~

 

BTS POV

They were all stunned by the affectionate way that Jungkook talked about this "Mystery Lover". Jungkook was their's and there's no way they'd let him get away without a fight. They all knew that they couldn't wait until tonight and who knows what this guy would do to their maknae while they're alone. They all looked at each other and knew what had to be done.

"Let's follow him".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"why are there so many leaves in this bush?"

"Ouch you're elbow's in my face!"

"Move your head out the way!"

"It's not my fault that you're short"

"Ew there's a bug!!"

"Shh!! Here he comes"

They all peered through the bushes and sure enough, Jungkook was in front of the cafe looking around for his companion for the day sticking his bunny teeth out.

"Why is he so freaking cute with everything he does?" Hoseok pouted and whined.

"Wait, is that him?"

They saw a guy about Jin's height who had a slim but buff body, a defined jawline, and a sweet smile on his face go behind Jungkook, cover his eyes and said,

"Did you miss me bunny?"

Jungkook squeaked then smiled brighly and turned around and wrapped his arm aound his neck and hugged him tightly. "Hyung I missed you so much!"

He chuckled and hugged back.

"I missed you too bunny. Wow look at you. Have you been working out?"

Jungkook shyly smiled and nodded, "Ne, plus I've been rehearsing the choreo a lot for our next comeback. I'm so nervous."

"Ayee I'm sure you'll do amazing. Wanna talk more about it inside?"

He nodded and they both walked in together. If you're wondering why the BTS hyungs have been so quiet, it's because their jaws were dropped from the close interactions they were having.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter