Chapter 2, start

You & Me = us

As i followed him is started to feel hungry. My stomach start's to make those weird noises. It sounds so awkward. Well at least now you know what feels like to be healthy. I thinked. Then he looked me, as we stopped. "Here's our room" He said. I was quiet for a minute, but it feels like a hour. He looked me, like he was looking into my soul. I feel my face getting red because of the heat. I put my hands on my cheeks, and smile like nothing is happening. Always in this kind of situations i start to act awkward. I open my mouth, and try to let those words out of my mind. I had nothing to say- " Oh yeah haha.. our room. Yaayy." I fake laughed, trying to be "funny". what the actual f/ck am i doing? stop it stupid! He looked me weirdly, and he giggled little bit. not like a girly voice tho.

He open's the door, and i see his stuff laying on the floor. I start to watch the whole room.. it was pretty small. Like it was perfect for 2 to live there, but not more than 3. He opens his mouth " aahh im really sorry.. i forgot to clean " He said gently. "Noo it's fine." I fake smiled and turned away. it was actually fine with me. "Do you want to sleep, on the upper bed?" He said, looking at me. " Yeah, sure." I said and started to unpack my bags. "Do you need help?" He touche's my chest. again. i felt tingly on my chest. "Yeah maybe, just a little bit.." I opened the zipper and start to get the stuff out of my bag's with Sehun. He took out of my diary, which didn't even look like a diary. There's some notes too. And they could fall of every second, out of the diary. "What's this? Is this your cooking book?" He said laughing and joking. "Haha no, it's not. There's just some boring family memories" I said. "Wow, cool. I never had these. I wish i had." He said, like he wanted to watch it. i feel so shy with him.. i mean with everyone else expect with my dad. I say quickly before any notes fall's out of the diary " Im sorry.. Can i have it back?" He looked me smiling. "Im sorry, haha. Of course" He leaned the diary for me. "T-thank you."  

I hear my phone ringing and vibrating in my handbag. I took my phone out of my bag. And see Sehun watching me with focusing eyes. Dylan? Why tf is he calling?! Dylan was my old friend in the last school.. and we had a fight, and i hope he apologize. I saw Sehun unpacking my suitcase, and putting my clothe's in to wardbore. I answer quietly, that Sehun can't hear it. "Y/N. I HATE YOU. YOU'RE SUCH A FOOL! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE! WE DIDN'T THAT BIG FIGHT K? WHAT SCHOOL ARE YOU IN NOW?!" Dylan yell's. "Stop yelling please" I said whispering. "WHY TF SHOULD I? I WAS THE ONE WHO NEVER MAKED FUN OF YOU AND KEEPED YOUR BACK" He yell's even louder. "Dylan! You NEVER keeped my back! k? N-E-V-E-R. You were always hiding from those b/tches? I hate you i hate you so much dylan!" i said trying to not yell. "You were the one who spread those rumors about me. It hurt's so bad" My voice started to crack. "You made my life even more hard" I started to cry, in a corner that Sehun couldn't see me. But i think he heard me though. " Look y/n im so sor-" i heard Dylan speak but i hang off. I fall down on my knees. I put my hand's on my face. "Y/N?" Sehun asked. OH . I stand up and wipe the tears out of my face. My eyes still look kinda red, so i try to cover them. I walk to my bags saying nothing. "you alright?" He ask's me concidered and looked me. "Im super fine.. i-i just had a little fight w-with my d-dad. Im okay thanks." I watch down, and took the suitcase zipper back to up, and move it on the corner. wow im lucky. i have my razor in my handbag wich Sehun didn't touch. "Are you sure?" He ask's me again. "Im sure." I said. "By the way, thanks for the help." I stand up and wipe secretly my eyes, just for sure. And finally watch Sehun for a second. My heart just stopped, when he's watching me. "Look y/n. I know i've just know'n you like 1- hour but you can tell me if you have something to ask, or youre upset." He smiles, and seems kinda concidered, again. "That's so nice. Thank you." I said. Someone random voice said inside of my head : You know right that he just want's to be "nice" for anyone's eyes? he R-E-A-L-L-Y doesn't care. youre fat and ugly. lol you think that he really cares sh*t? NO he doesn't. I say really quietly " i know." 

"Let's go eat, before it's night." He said waiting next to the door. "I-im not really hungry, i feel kinda sick.. maybe you should just go?" I said biting my bottom lip. "Nooo y/n please come. We ca have a little chat. I don't even know you very well." He said with funny baby voice. "Okay, well i have to i guess.. but i won't eat." I said. I got up and Sehun start's to smile. Sehun open's the door for me and close's it after me. He walk's little bit slower than me. Like  he was behind me, protecting me or smh. But he's not.. tf am i thinking about?! "Where were going?" I ask shyly. "Starbuck's. It's just 200 meter's from here." He smile's. "Cool." I smile fakely. Sehun slow's down alot, and i see him talking to some girl. "Y/N come here." Sehun yell's. I walk slowly, and my heart rate was going crazy. "This is Sydney. Maybe you two can hangout sometimes or something?" He watche's me and Sydney. Sydney watche's me with really evil face, and when Sehun watch's her she "smiles" to me. Sydney open's hear mouth :" Oh, that would be so so cool. New student? Im Sydney..." Sydney says. She speak's very fast, and she speak's really weird. "I-i.. i-i mean.. hi my name is y/n. Yes im a new studen't. And that would be so cool." I said looking at her. I watched her and she watched me like she was literally going to puke, because i was so awkward and fat. "I love your name y/n." She says, but i know she's lying. "T-thank you." I say shuttering. "Thanks Sydney." Sehun whisper's to Sydney. why was he whispering? Sehun opens his mouth first but Sydney says something before him " We should tots meet, alot." She watches me annoyed. "Yeah we should " we shouldn't b7tch. "Y/N let's go. Sydney see you tomorrow!" Sehun smile's to Sydney like he was in love with her. "Yeah, see you two tomorrow." She fake smile's to me as i leave with Sehun. I watched behind me and saw her lips syncing, saying "you're going down b7tch." She giggled and close's her room's door. 

I was kinda scared.. what if she start's to bully me? i can't take that anymore. i think ill kill myself then. i just can't. what did i even do wrong? just by being alive i make anyone, want to kill me. 

We finally arrive to Starbuck's with Sehun. "You're sure that you don't wan't to eat?" He ask's me. " Im sure, thanks." He order's Frappucino, and sandwich. I smell the fresh coffee. It smell's good. Sehun is searching for table, and i follow him of course.Finally we found table. We sit, and he put's his food on the table. The sandwich looked so gooooood. i cant eat, i wont eat. "So, y/n. Is there anything i need to know about you." He says like he was interviewing me. "Haha, no. Just that, that i usually be awake for a long time.. before i can sleep." I say shyly. He laughs- "That's all? So cute." He watches me straight into my eyes. Well now i can quess what heart attack feels like. I start to breath very narrowly. did he say "so cute"?. he's just saying that pity on me. "Well is there anything I need to know?" I say trying to make the moment more non awkward. "Well.. I like to listening to music, and also stay up late. Be with friend's. BUBBLE TEA." He sais laughing. I start to laugh too. "Haha i love bubble tea too." I smile. "So cool, my last roommate didn't like. Now i can go with you for a bubble tea." He smile's to me. This was the first time in year's...i feel happy.

(At room. clock 11.32pm)

I need to go to bathroom, to change my clothe's but Sehun is there. I have to change clothes here faasstt before Sehun come's out. I start to take my day outfit off me and all of the sudden i hear that he's opening the bathroom door. I quick but my night pants on, but i only had bra on. I had 3 cuts on my hand's so i was literally going to faint, that i would'nt get caught. I was just putting on my hoodie on, because he cant see my fat and cuts. Sehun came out of the bathroom with towel, on his legs but i did see his abs. he is perfect. he is perfect. W.O.W i was half way with my hoodie with the zipper. He saw my bra's.. he didn't see my hand's. I pulled the zipper up quickly. I smile awkwardly and stared his abs. "Im sorry, i hope this kind of don't mind you" He laughed. "Noo noo it doesn't, im used to that." Wtf? im used to that? IM NOT! STUPID FAT ! "Haha how are you used to that?" He watches me, and laughs. "I-i umm. i was just joking haha.." I said awkwarldy. He laughs again. I felt so awkward. I literally could kill myself rn. I smiled through the pain. He put's his clothe's on in a bathroom, and brush's his teeth too. I felt so tired. And hungry. How many pound's have i lose? well i know that not much though. lol im so fat. He come's out of the bathroom. I take my toothbrush and open the bathroom door. I leave the bathroom open still. I put my toothpaste on my tootbrush. lol. (skip 5min.) i come out of the bathroom, and take my diary under my pillow. "Im so tireed" He yawns. "Me too" I laugh. "I feel dizzy." I say. "You do?" Sehun stand's up quickly, and walks for me. "Yeah, im going to faint out i think." I say. But it was stupid. "Y/n you allright?!" Sehun says while my eye's close. "Y/N?" Sehun says louder. "You haven't eat!" He says really concidered. I feel his finger's going on my hair. My eyes open more. I feel still really dizzy. The room was spinning. I saw Sehun next to me."I-im sorry." I say when i feel more clear. "Don't do that! You haven't eaten today." He says placing his hand on my cheek. "Yes i have. Before i came here" I lied. "Still! That's not enough. Okay? Please take more care about yourself." He watche's me without plinking. I sit on the floor and Sehun is next to me. "I'll take." I smile. Sehun smile's too. "Look, even though you feel sick, you should still eat. Okay?" He ask's. "True. Im sorry im stupid." I say with dizzynes. "Youre not." He smile's. "We should go to sleep. We have to wake up 6.30 am." Sehun says. " Ohhh, sh*t" I giggle. Sehun laugh's and ask's : " You can get up, right? You can take my hand." I still try to progress, what he said and nodded. "I standed up, and feeled even more dizzynes. "Okay?" Sehun watch's me while we walk to the upper bed. "Im okay.. i quess." I smile. ladder's. ooh noo. i placed my leg on 1 ladder and Sehun keeps his hand on my leg, that i wont fall. I took another 2 ladder. I felt more dizzy. I didn't care. Atleast i know i did something right. All i saw is black, for a moment. Finally i was on my bed, and Sehun placed the planket on me and said "Good night, y/n." he smiled and looked me for a while.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really hope u guys liked this :) It would be mean alot to me if i can even get 3 subs. :) Love you :) <3

- Ash