It's Started

Is It The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

 

Seo Joo Hyun is in her own-world. Not noticing about what was the hell her unnies joking about, when suddenly Yoona take her hands, making her standing and her book falls in sofa in they waiting room… and hell, there’s Kyu Hyun. Some one who lately she've been avoiding in purpose. “What-” Seo Hyun can’t really hate her unnie but sometimes she just wish they wouldn’t be this annoying.

 

There’s a boy, who almost kissed her, AND ALMOST kissed her front of they’re CEO, what almost, they CEO still not believed it, so they count kissed in point of view they CEO. The handsome boy, who now become someone she want but wont to see. Mixed feelings, but now she choosed the two, she wont see Kyu Hyun. Too nervous.

 

“You did that on purpose, right?” Kyu Hyun just speak his mind out. There’s still a lot of ‘audience’, but he was talking about that, ugh, Seo Hyun curses in her silent and just look at the floor. And suddenly lost on her own thought, “Avoiding you? Yes.. Oppa, can you please stay away from me for a while? You just don’t know what was happening on me and I’m just as fool as you, who can’t noticing what ever the thing is happening to us.” Seo Hyun thought, not realizing she said her minds out, loud enough so they can hear.

 

“What was happening between you twoo?!” Yu Ri screaming first, giggle and get excited with others girl but the SNSD keeping they space with Seo Hyun and Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyun take a really deep breath, “I’m sorry for making you confused, I’ll make sure I have safe space with you from now on. I’m leaving, take care Joo Hyun-ah.” Seo Hyun felt bad, she didn't really mean her words.. She just thought it, stupid brain.But Kyu Hyun did leave they waiting room, and Seo Hyun can’t focus on her book again just like before, then they manager called her, to talking privately, before her final stage.

 

“Yes, oppa?” Her manager scratch his head, “About what our CEO been talking about earlier is, you going to participate on ‘We Got Married’. And they very first shooting in this evening, so… preparing Seo Hyun-ah.”

 

Seo Hyun whispered in disbelief, “what…?!” and then she remember something, “Who will be my husband?” Her manager smiled awkwardly, “I… can’t tell you. You must find who your husband based on your intuition. So… bought something too, to pick your ‘husband’. You couldn’t be mistaken picking the husband, arraso?” Seo Hyun lose her strength, but still nods. “Ah wait, the script is about you telling your unnie for this show, so, better preparing how to tell them.” Then her manager really left her.

**

 

She is in her car, with Tae Yeon and Tiffany. They both looked unpleased when the first time they realizing the camera on they car. But they didn’t ask a single question, and stay quiet. As if there’s nothing camera and start to eating bananas. When Seo Hyun took her second banana, she broke the silence, “Unnie. Now that I’m twenty… Do you expect something new from me?” At first they just shared glance and know, this camera have something to do with their magnae. Tiffany giggle first, and looking to Seo Hyun, “From you?” Tiffany and Tae Yeon asking, truly innocent.

 

“Yes. Like… ‘I want you to change in certain ways.’ Or something like, ‘I want you to stop di certain things.’” Seo Hyun sigh, this would be a really long conversation to make they just understand.

 

“I want you to find your ideal man.” Tiffany , Seo Hyun just blush a bit, but thankful to Tiffany to make this easier for her, so she replied “And what would you say to me if I were to have a boyfriend unnie? You can’t imagine that right?”

 

Tae Yeon looked like she want to stay away from this topic, her face really un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter