The Reason

Is It The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

because all of you expecting yongseo fanfic, I'm kind of preparing the yongseo story now. but in this first story, I'm so sorry there's still no Yonghwa~~ He'll appear in chapt. 2 keke.

please enjoy >//<

 

~~

 

Everyone thought SNSD’s magnae, Seo Joo Hyun as really an innocent and pure girl, but in the fact, she is not really that innocent. She is in curious fase, especially in love. Her unnie-deul is always teasing her about that kind of stuff, about many guys they think fallen for their innocent magnae and etc. Stuff Seo Hyun don’t sure about.

 

Ting! Tong! Ting! Tong! Ting! Tong!

 

“Ya! Wait!” Tae Yeon yelled, but she is eating her bread in pantry with almost all member except Jessica, so Seo Hyun took initiative, “Let me open it, unnie.” Seo Hyun haven’t eat her bread yet, then in hurry open the door cause it’s still ringing, she didn’t even see who it was before open the door, so she is kind of shock when she see her sunbae, Kyu Hyun was there.

 

“Oppa. You surprised me.” Seo Hyun grumbled, look at her homey clothes, bit embarrassed. “Why you came this early, Kyu Hyun oppa?” Her unnie in pantry become noisy after they hear who is it. But Kyu Hyun in his grin, ignore Seo Hyun question, and yell “Tae Yeon, I heard you got a free schedule this morning. I’ll take Seo Hyun to go with me.”

 

Seo Hyun raised her eyesbrow, “….Where we going oppa?” She is completely confused, but her leader just scream from the pantry with happiness, “YES. You can take her Kyu Hyun!”

 

“OMG. Finally they go on date?!” Yuri scream at Yoona, make her choke and H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter