Nameless

A Collection Of Sorts

Jiyong doesn’t fit into this club at all.

Well, at least not right now.

He’s in his tightest pair of jeans and wears a flimsy shirt that barely covers his whole body.

Youngbae, however, is dressed more than accurately. He’s wearing baggy pants and a cap sideways; looking not out of place at all.

Under different circumstances, Jiyong would fit in too, but his best friend didn’t tell him where they were heading to tonight, and while he dressed to dance and flirt, Youngbae decided that it was time for a calmer night out.

And dragged him to a shabby underground basement filled with locals who are spitting lyrics into microphones.

Putting the fact aside what he’s wearing, Jiyong is enjoying himself.

Even more when finally a guy gets on stage that seems to know what he’s doing up there.

Jiyong stands in the crowd, shooting glares at two bickering girls who have instantly taken Youngbae’s spot after he has left to get another beer. The boy almost drops his bottle as he finally checks a look at the rapper.

He’s definitely the biggest guy he’s ever seen. Wearing baggy clothes in a seriously weak attempt to cover his bulgy form.

But he shoves all of those thoughts aside as the guy picks up the speed; effectively turning Jiyong’s head into putty as he tries to keep up with him.

Youngbae on the other hand can’t cope with it, mumbles something about his voice being too deep and shuffles through the mass to get to the toilets.

“Seunghyun is so talented.”

Jiyong’s ears perk up as he hears a high voice complain next to him.

“Rumour has it he has a big .”

“So, you’re planning on hooking up with him?”

“Please, even if he would have a big one, the rest of him is disgusting and pig-like.”

At that, the boy has to keep himself from accidentally spitting his beer on them.

The guy on stage, Seunghyun as he has learned, is ending his performance and the crowd roars.

He leaves the stage and from across the room, Jiyong can still see his smile.

A few people encircle him, asking for photos, and it becomes painfully obvious that the rapper feels more than uncomfortable.

“Who are you making flirty eyes at, huh?”

Youngbae nudges Jiyong in the ribs and waggles his eyebrows before following his line of view.

“Ji, are you serious?”, he raises a disbelieving eyebrow at his friend, who only shrugs in return.

Youngbae is the last person to judge somebody by their appearance, that’s why it doesn’t surprise him, when he gives him a little push into his direction.

As he advances the chubby boy, who is leaning against the bar, he concludes, that his mind is a hopeless romantic.

Mainly, because it often, well most of the time, beautifies everything he sees. Within seconds he has Seunghyun figured out; his lips are perfectly shaped, his nose is cute and he has the most intense eyes he’s ever seen on any human being.

Within a couple of steps, Jiyong is in front of him and he can’t help but give the boy Seunghyun is talking to a once-over.

‘Seems nice’, he deduces before placing his bottle a bit harder on the bar top than necessary.

It has the effect he was going for and immediately two pairs of eyes are on him. And while the still unfamiliar brown haired boy grins at him, the rapper shuffles back a bit, as if to get distance between them.

Jiyong, however, reaches out and catches his wrist just as he is about to shove his fingers through his pitch-black hair.

“I don’t mind you touching me”, he gives him a little tug and shuffles closer to him, “I’m Jiyong by the way.”

The rapper throws an uncertain look at his friend before reaching out and shaking his hand.

“I’m Seunghyun. Nice to meet you.”

“Pleasure is all mine.”

Jiyong sees the confusion that travels through Seunghyun’s eyes and decides that it’s time to tell him why he came over.

But as he’s in the middle of explaining how amazing his rap was, he halts and apologizes.

“You’ve probably heard that before tonight. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s fine. People rarely speak to me so…”

“Aye!”, Jiyong bumps their shoulders together cheekily, “Don’t lie, I saw those fangirls pouncing on you earlier.”

He realizes that he’s somehow made a mistake as Seunghyun’s expression turns bitter and his voice dark, “They wanted to take a picture of me. But not because of my skills; they just couldn’t believe how big I am.”

Jiyong empties his beer and barks out a laugh, “Don’t listen to them. They’re stupid anyway.”

And then he proceeds to insult them with every bad swear he has ever picked up somewhere, until he reaches his goal; Seunghyun bent over and wheezing for air.

The conversation between them flows until Youngbae comes over and reminds Jiyong of the time.

The boy reluctantly allows himself to get pulled away from Seunghyun and his perfect lips, but not before scribbling his number onto a napkin.

Seunghyun watches him leave and can’t help but sigh dreamily.

“He’s rather cute, isn’t he?”

Daesung’s voice almost drives him up the wall; he completely forgot about him.

He waves Seunghyun off as he’s about to stutter out an apologize.

“Don’t worry, it was endearing to watch you interact with him. At least tell me that all this flirting brought you somewhere. Will you contact him?”

Seunghyun stares at the crumpled napkin in his hand and smiles, “I guess so. Maybe in a few days.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few apparently end up being two weeks and once again it’s Jiyong who makes the first step.

They’re in a packed club and while Seunghyun lazily pushes the ice cubes in his too sweet drink around, Daesung scans the crowd.

Mischief flashes across his face and the rapper fears the worst; whenever his friend has worn that expression, nothing good happened.

“Hyung, that kid is here.”

The moment Seunghyun turns around, soft brown eyes are on him.

Standing not even a meter away is Jiyong, talking to some guy he has never seen before.

He gives him a smile and the boy takes it as an invitation because shortly after he ditches his companion and closes in on Seunghyun.

As a greeting, he presses his body fully against the taller ones, even wrapping his arms around his neck.

Although Seunghyun only receives the hug without doing anything, he doesn’t miss out on how Jiyong has to get up on the tips of his toes to embrace him. Or how damn good he smells.

The moment they part, Seunghyun motions the bartender for a beer and hands it to Jiyong, who gives him a curt smile before asking why he never called.

“I waited for you.”

He pouts and Seunghyun feels his knees wobble. His eyes dart around as he’s trying to think of an excuse and as he’s about to dish out a lie about being busy with school, he catches Jiyong’s eyes, which are sparkling at him, filled with utter devotion.

Seunghyun sighs and mumbles, “I thought that it was some sort of joke. You’re too good for me.”

Jiyong looks beyond outraged at that, “But I’d never do something like that! I can’t believe you think so lowly of me…”

He trails off at the end and, ‘Oh lord, not the pout again’.

“Listen, I’m sorry.”

The boy lifts his chin and cockily replies, “You better be. I expect a dinner in return.”

Seunghyun almost bursts out laughing at his request but it dies in his throat as he comes across the determined look on Jiyong’s face.

‘Maybe Dae was right and he does somehow like me.’

He rapidly dismisses that thought and clears his throat, “Are you serious?”

“Yes, because I want to get to know you better.”

The rapper instantly gives in as he receives a puppy look that would even make his father weak.

“Okay, when-…”

“Right now. Come on, let’s go!”

“To eat…dinner?”, he checks his watch and frowns, “It’s half past one in the morning!”

“Then…let’s go to a supermarket and buy ice cream!”

Jiyong’s excitement doesn’t dim but Seunghyun finds himself calculating out his chances.

All of a sudden, he feels as if he got thrown into ice cold water. They hardly know each other and he clearly isn’t as self-confident as the other boy.

But all it takes for him to feel ing amazing again is Jiyong, leaning closer to him to tell him that he needs to inform Youngbae about his departure. Seunghyun swears that he felt his tongue on his ear and watches with a pumping heart as he disappears in the crowd.

 

 

Not even a minute later Daesung steps next to him and states, “He’s totally into you.”

Seunghyun can only scoff at that; Jiyong clearly is too good to be true.

“I like him, you may go for him. And don’t forget calling me afterwards.”

“Are you insane? There’s no way…”

Daesung hits him across the head before he can once more complain about his body.

“Shut up and be brave for once. Grow some balls and analyse the signals he’s sending you.”

With that, he pushes him into the direction of Jiyong, who just appeared from within the mass of dancing bodies.

 

 

 

Jiyong wraps his fluffy scarf around his neck and pockets his phone before turning to check if Seunghyun followed him outside.

The rapper nods, zips up his sweater and follows him into the cold night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun is in heaven during the next month; simply because he can’t believe his luck.

Jiyong is not only cute but also smart, funny and interested in the same things he is. That also includes, good god, guys.

Though Seunghyun could have guessed the last part, Jiyong didn’t fuss around and dropped that bomb rather quickly. He mentioned it as if he was talking about the weather before shoving the last bit of his ice into his mouth.

Seunghyun has a, more or less, little crush and although they have nearly spent every other day together, he’s still not sure how the other feels.

Daesung calls him an idiot on a daily basis, mainly because he claims that it’s painfully obvious how much Jiyong is into him.

 

However, every bubble pops some time and for Seunghyun it’s the day where he finds himself standing in front of Jiyong, who is sitting on the ground crying and clutching his ankle.

He manages to choke out through his tears, that some guy confessed to him and when he rejected him, the other went mad and asked if he was only into fat guys.

Seunghyun’s heart drops at that and all of a sudden, he’s the one that wants to cry. He drops to his knees next to the boy, pulls him against his side and soon enough he feels the warm tears soaking his shirt.

When Jiyong in another shuddering breath, Seunghyun is certain that he will soon say something and sure enough, a flood of words pours out of him.

He keeps repeating how amazing he thinks Seunghyun is, and how dumb everybody else is for not being able to see his charming side.

The rapper chuckles humourlessly at that, “I think everybody would say that you’re the one who’s dumb. Because all the others see me how I am; fat and ugly.”

His self-deprecating statement only forces more tears out of Jiyong and Seunghyun stops thinking when he speaks up again.

“You’re so good to me. And so funny. And always there when I need you. You give me your sweater when I’m cold and-…”

The rest turns incomprehensible, as Jiyong has inched closer after every word until the fabric of Seunghyun’s shirt muffled his voice.

Soon into their friendship Seunghyun realized, that sitting in silence with Jiyong was nowhere near awkward, but right now, his heart still feels heavy.

The boy rests against him until he feels better and then heaves himself up while using Seunghyun’s knee as support before pulling him off the dirty floor as well.

 

This is the only weird moment between them ever.

The moment they part, mainly because Seunghyun still isn’t sure if he should kiss Jiyong or not.

Today, as he’s about to say goodbye, the younger interrupts him and asks if he wants to come over.

When he sees the uncertainty in the rappers eyes, he is quick to add, “My parents are on a trip to China until next weekend.”

His words are all that Seunghyun needs for his feet to move and set off after him.

 

 

Arriving at his house, Jiyong leads him straight upstairs into his bedroom and begins shedding his clothes in order to slip into something more comfortable.

Seunghyun gulps as he spots his two prominent hipbones and turns away, examining his room.

It’s all a trick, really.

The younger wanted to finally find out if the rapper is somehow interested in him.

And even if it doesn’t seem like it in the beginning, the more closely he stares at his back, the surer he gets in his theory.

Seunghyun’s ears are deep red, and he flexes his fingers as he hears clothes rustling.

Jiyong finishes changing into his loungewear and scoffs, “Seunghyun, aren’t you attracted to me at all?”

The older boy flinches at his harsh tone and slowly turns around, warily taking in his figure.

His chin begins to tremble and his eyes involuntarily fill up as Seunghyun stares sternly at him without even glancing one at his legs in those shorts.

‘Am I unattractive in his eyes?’

“Hyung, I want to be with you.”

 

After those words slip past his lips, Seunghyun begins to move and Jiyong squints his eyes shut.

He expects to get pulled into a hug, maybe even get a peck, but all those thoughts vanish as the other bristles past him.

“What are you doing?!”

He storms down after him and catches him as he finishes tying up his shoelaces, one arm already halfway covered by his sweater.

“Nobody wants to be with me, quit playing already.”

“When will you understand that I’m not affected by how you look?!”

He tears the sweater out of his hold and clutches it to his chest.

His movement results in the wanted effect and Seunghyun stays rooted instead of bolting out the door.

Jiyong brings the piece of clothing up and presses his nose into the fabric.

He inhales and as he exhales he mumbles, “I’m in love with you.”

Seunghyun wills down the tears and shakes his head.

“Please stop this masquerade. You simply can’t be in love with me.”

Before Jiyong can protest any further, Seunghyun rushes outside and slams the door shut behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, did your closet burn down?”

The person in question simply manages to hum in return, swiftly avoiding his best friends’ investigation.

Youngbae heaves a sigh as he watches Jiyong sniff on the fluffy fabric wrapped around him, which is at least four numbers too big on him.

“It’s been five weeks…”

“I know, alright? But you have to understand him.”

“How? How can I understand him when he didn’t even give me a clear explanation?”

Youngbae wraps an arm around him and holds him close, “Try picturing yourself in his position”, he waits until he sees a frown on Jiyong’s face and only then goes on, “And now imagine a slender, cute boy coming up to you that, after a month of knowing each other, tells you, that he’s in love with you.”

“I’d feel…”

He waves his hands around as if to fish for the most fitting word.

“At least you get it now.”

 

 

“Hey, Jiyong!”

He snaps his head up to see Daesung approach him, a worried expression etched onto his face.

“What’s up?”

“Have you been spending your afternoons with Seunghyun lately?”

At the mention of the rapper, a sharp pain drives through Jiyong’s chest and he almost chokes.

“No, we-… Anyway, why are you asking?”

“Ah, it’s just…”, he scratches the back of his head as if to stall some time, “He’s been ditching me every day since about a month. I was just wondering if you-…”

“Daesung, come on!”

“Sorry, I have to go. See you soon, Jiyong.”

“What in all hell was that?”, Youngbae frowns as he watches to other jog away.

 

 

~~

 

 

“Jiyong, this is getting ridiculous. Just come with me.”

“But…I can’t!”

“Of course you can. He hasn’t shown his face in more than a month, I don’t think that will change now.”

Reluctantly, the boy entangles himself from the blanket wrapped around him.

“I can’t believe I’m listening to you.”

“You know you love me for it.”

Jiyong throws on some jeans and a white button up shirt before following his best friend out the door.

 

Half an hour later and he finds himself in a completely packed club, the bass thumping so loudly that the walls vibrate.

Some guy is wrapped around him, nose pressed against his neck, greedily inhaling his scent.

Jiyong barely manages to catch a glimpse of Youngbae across the room, who’s in a similar situation.

He smiles to himself as he watches the girl lead Youngbae into one of the private rooms in the back.

Deciding that it’s been long enough of dancing and fumbling around, Jiyong slides his arms around his neck and as he’s about to lean in to lock their lips, his eyes catch sight of a familiar figure.

Seunghyun is there, standing next to the bar like he always did.

His mind and his heart instantly recognize the rapper; but what confuses him the most are his clothes.

The usual attire he is always wearing, which consists of too loose pants and baggy shirts, are looking as if they’d drop of his body any minute.

‘He can’t be…’

But then Seunghyun props his elbows up on the bar top, leans forward while doing so, and Jiyong almost faints.

The others shoulder blades are prominently visible beneath his shirt and after staring a bit more, he can’t take it anymore.

He squirms out of his flirts grip and saunters over, knees shaking the closer he gets.

‘Where were you? Where the have you been?!’

A sob escapes him as he’s within hearing distance, and before he can stop himself his cheeks are already wet.

 

 

Daesung’s face goes slack and his jaw drops a little.

The rapper stares at him, confused for a second as to why he all of a sudden stopped babbling something about vodka.

“Please, kiss him.”

“Huh,? Who?”

Seunghyun’s whole world is spinning and as he’s trying to orientate himself, willing the haziness down, he sees who exactly Daesung was referring to.

Jiyong looks so small and fragile in front of him, that kissing, as requested by his brainless friend, is the last thing on the to-do-list in Seunghyun’s mind.

“S-Seun-…”

“And now I’d like to welcome our surprise guest Tempo!”

A spotlight encases them and within mere seconds, Seunghyun is pushed outside his reach, the masses of bodies willingly parting for him before swallowing his retreating form.

Something warm lands on Jiyong’s shoulder and gives it a little squeeze, but it’s all too much for him.

His stomach twists dangerously as Seunghyun starts his performance; rapping about loving and loosing someone.

 

 

“You’re unreachable, but still, I couldn’t tame my heart.”

 

 

Those words linger in the air, shooting through Jiyong’s head at rapid speed.

He rushes to the bar, gives up an order and is out the door as quickly as possible.

His fingers won’t stop trembling as he fumbles with the plastic wrapper of the cigarettes.

“ing !”

The packet hits the nearest wall and drops to the ground afterwards.

He lets out a yell as his fingers tug on his hair.

A few deep breaths later, his heart is back to its normal rate and he finally managed to get rid of the offensive plastic.

‘Why did I even buy them when I don’t have a lighter?’

“Because I’m ing stupid, that’s why…”

“I’d like to disagree to that.”

 

 

A small object flies through the air, its target obviously Jiyong, but his intoxicated brain registers it a bit too late and the thing smacks against his forehead.

“What the…”

“I’m so sorry.”

Seunghyun has the balls to actually chuckle and Jiyong wants to murder him.

He snatches the lighter out of his hold and finally lights his first cigarette.

“Where have you been?”

The rapper exhales soundly and Jiyong faintly grasps him fumbling with something before warmth envelopes him.

He drops the burning stick and gingerly slips his arms into the sleeves and zipping it up.

Seunghyun’s scent is all around him again, stronger than on the one he still has at home.

“I never left.”

“Then why…”

“Because…I was happy when you confessed to me?”

“Idiot! You’re in no position to ask questions!”

Jiyong moves forward to slap him, but instead strong arms wind themselves around his upper body.

“I was so, so incredibly happy. I wanted to become someone worth of you.”

“You’ve always been-…”

“No, listen. I enrolled to a local gym and spent the past weeks there. Every damn day. For you.”

“But why? Why couldn’t you tell me?”

“First of”, Seunghyun adjusts his position and rests his chin on Jiyong’s head, “I still thought that you were joking. But I decided to try my luck. And…okay, this may sound stupid but a boring relationship would have been no problem. However-…”

“What do you mean boring?!”

Jiyong wiggles out of his hug and crosses his arms.

However”, Seunghyun stresses the word to tell him to let him finish explaining, “I know how touchy-feely you are. And I would have never allowed you to touch me back then.”

“Touch…you…”

The younger salivates from the simply thought, and almost moans as the rapper leans in and whispers into his ear, “In a sensual way.”

Shamelessly, Jiyong uses the moment to pull the other even closer, a moan escaping him as their lips finally meet.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

Guys, I have no idea what the hell this is

I’m graduating soon, my mind is all over the place and amidst everything I forgot to update and now I feel horrible

Nevertheless! Enjoy it, and I’ll make sure to update again next week

Love you, until then :*