It Is You

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Annyeong~" Eun Jin waved to the camera with a bright smile then looked around while fixing her hair. "I know it's a bit early. No one's even awake yet." She laughed while going around before gasping. "Omo! I'm not the only one awake." She let out a grin then waved her hand before suddenly, a dog came running to her.

 

"You guys remember him, right? Balto, say hi." Turning the camera to the Siberian Husky, Eun Jin starts running and the dog gives pursuit as he barked happily. "Come on, boy!" But during the run, Balto had unexpectedly lunged at Eun Jin, causing the girl to trip and fall down. "Ack!" Luckily, her camera was fine. "Ouch..." Pouting as she rubbed her arm, Eun Jin gave the husky a playful glare. "Yah! What was that for?" She whined as the dog sniffed her face before her cheek.

 

"What's with all the noise?" A voice soon greeted her and Eun Jin turned her head before smiling lightly. "Mianhe appa." Eun Jin apologized as she got up. "Balto was chasing me and we fell." She explained as the dog gave a bark. "Well, since you both woke me up, you have to make breakfast." Hearing her appa's words, a pout made its way to Eun Jin's face. "Mwo?! But I didn't do it!" She whined then pointed to the husky, who simply whined and wagged his tail.

 

"Breakfast. No more excuses." Her appa chuckled and watched as she sulked toward the kitchen. "You see how mean these people are to me?" The camera had been on the whole time and it seemed that the ulzzang had been recording everything. "Aish... Oh, well. Better make something before umma wakes up. I'll be right back."

 

In the end, Eun Jin went to the living room after setting the breakfast on the table and continued with her recording, looking through her phone. "So, right now, Balto hasn't stopped bugging me because I won't talk to him." She giggled and stuck her tongue out before grinning. "Anyway, as for today's new update... I checked out some of Jessica's updates and pictures. I really couldn't stop staring at her and since I posted a poll last time. You all got to choose the top 5 best pictures of our beloved Jessica Jung."

 

Going though the pictures again, Eun Jin hummed before she showed the first few images. "So, I'm pretty sure you're all wondering why I posted the poll... Ani? You weren't wondering?" She blinked with her hands together. "Just pretend that you were." She chuckled then put her glasses away. "What I'll be doing is, I'll try to 'copy' the poses Jessica has on each five pictures."

 

And after a few failed tries, Eun Jin ends up laughing the whole time, unable to keep a serious face due to her laughter and also spazzing a bit about how Jessica is just too beautiful for her to handle. (A/N: please bear with me >~< I really can't handle staring at Jessica for so long)

 

"And that, is my failed attempts for today. But don't worry, I'll give you all a song to make up for the embarrassment I've done." Eun Jin laughed then looked around. "I'll just go get the guitar then..." Before she could even finish, Balto jumped on the couch and covered the camera as he started nuzzling and Eun Jin's face. "Andwae! Balto hajima!" While struggling from the canine, Eun Jin pulls away and looks at the camera. "It looks like this buddy of mine wants me to go now. So, I'll give you all the song next time as a promise. Also, if you guys haven't checked, I'll be posting new pictures and updates on my snapchat, instagram and twitter so you can all catch up on what's happening and what's going here with me. See you~" with a wave, she turns the camera off.

 

"You really want one attention, huh?" Eun Jin looks at the husky while fixing her hair then went to grab her laptop so she can fix the video.

 

While eating breakfast, Eun Jin was able to finish and sighed in relief. "Finally." A chuckle greeted her ears and Eun Jin looked to see her parents looking at her with amused smiles. "Good morning." Eun Jin greeted as she munched on her toasted bread. "And you complain about not wanting to make breakfast." Her appa chuckled.

 

"My daughter made breakfast? That's amazing." Her umma smiled and kissed her head before sitting down. "Then I'll surely enjoy." A chuckle came from Eun Jin as she drank her juice and shook her head. "There's also coffee for you two. I finished everything I have to do for the morning. I'll just take Balto out for a walk later, afternoon." Eun Jin explained as she wiped and shut her laptop.

 

"Arraseo. Don't get into trouble though." Her appa told her. "Nae!" Eun Jin excused herself and went to her room, bringing her laptop and other things with her. "Hmm~ what should I do for the rest of the day?" She wondered to herself while closing the door.

 

Eun Jin was a graduate with a masters degree in multimedia arts. During her time in college, that's when she started posting videos on YouTube. At first, it was only for fun. But people started commenting about posting another one and that they enjoyed watching her videos. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter