Laying Low

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i accidentally published this earlier without realizing im so sorry

 

To say that Jessica was living her life to the fullest would be obvious to anyone who was close to her. She had a successful career with eight more siblings aside from Soojung. She was well known internationally and finally everything felt as though it were on the right track. Eunjin has been talking to her again, much more now. Though there were instances where she would grow shy because she remembers that the person she was with was her longtime bias, yet at the same time, Jessica would put her at ease, telling her that there was nothing for her to worry about. They were both growing in their respective lives, but there were times that Eunjin would visit her just so they could go somewhere to spend time together because the ice princess just wasn't ready to let her personal life be mixed in with her idol life. This, however, caused the eight to complain of wanting to actually meet the youtuber.

​​​​"Yah! Why don't you just spend a day here? There's room for you both to watch a movie and we can get food." Hyoyeon whined for the nth time that day when they saw Jessica getting ready. "Yeah, yeah. You've been going out almost every time you're on break." Yuri piped up with her brows furrowed. "It's about time we get to know this girl."​​ Sunny looked weirdly at their leader. "Why are you complaining? You already met her!"

"I didn't get to talk to her though! I left them both to talk and then Jessica just took her out before I could do anything!" She explained. "Yah! And it was your fault we almost died!" Sooyoung countered while smacking the kid leader with a pillow. "I was helping her!"

"You could have gone and picked her up before taking Sica unnie with you though." Seohyun pointed out with Yoona nodding. "That would be so tiring." Taeyeon complained. "It would have saved us the trouble though." The danshin pouted before turning to her girlfriend. "Pany-ah~" But the eye smiling woman just shrugged her shoulders. "They do have a point TaeTae."

The betrayed look on Taeyeon's face caused them to burst out into laughter. "Mwo? I helped get rid of a sulking Jessica, and this is what I get?"

"You got rid of sulky Sica and got us HellSica instead." Hyoyeon deadpanned before said girl came out and smacked the back of her head. "Yah, I'm right here. And I'm not introducing you because you're going to embarrass yourselves in front of her." She argued while fixing her shirt. "Excuse me, but we don't embarrass ourselves. We do it for someone else." Sunny quipped and ended up being ignored as Jessica put her shoes on. "And it's not like you haven't met her. Anyway, I'll be back, later."

"We barely got to talk to her!"

"Have fun on your date!"

Five minutes of silence after the door shut, SHY immediately got up and rushed to their room before coming out, completely dressed, earning stares from their girlfriends. "Yah, where are you going?" Sunny called out when the three were grabbing the rest of theirs things, and food for Sooyoung.

"Stake out."

Tiffany facepalmed at her friends' ridiculousness and sighed. "You guys can't be serious." She told them, shivering at what happened last time. "We won't get caught. Plus, we only got busted because Taeyeon was stupid enough to bring Sica to Eunjin's house."

"You want to make something of it?" The kid leader raised a fist and the giant waved her off. "We won't be spotted, relax." Hyoyeon assured them. "But what if the paparazzi catch you?" Seohyun voiced out her concern and Yuri shook her head. "Sica is smart enough to plan things with Eunjin at night."

"But there's still a possibility of getting caught. If they saw you, they might see Sica unnie with Eunjin." Yoona pointed out. "Don't do this. You know how much this means to Jessi." Tiffany pleads, her frown deepening. "She already has people tailing her because of the rumours about her and Tyler Kwon, we don’t need people catching her with someone so suddenly when they've barely shown any interaction in public." Taeyeon told them in a stern tone. "If you go out there and mess things up for her, she's going to end up heartbroken. She really likes this girl, so let's just let her do things at her own pace."

"But that will take forever!"

"Sica will probably wait until she's an old woman before she even thinks of telling Eunjin how she feels unless we give her a nudge." Sooyoung did her best to argue, actually ready to leave had the rest not stopped them. "Sooyoung's right. Plus, we aren't doing anything bad. We'll just check it out for a while and then leave before anything can happen." Yuri backed her up. "But what if-"

"We'll be fine." Hyoyeon intercepted this time as she made her way to the door and the other five just looked at each other, hesitating before they let the three leave the dorm, all of them sighing. "Who wants to watch a movie while they're out?" Without anything to do, they agree and set up a movie, wishing the three luck.

 

"Okay, okay. So, Sica just posted a picture a while ago. Since she's always putting the location on her photos, we don’t have to look very far." Sooyoung grinned as she scrolled through her feed. "She could have at least waited until they left." Yuri chuckled as she kept her eyes on the road. "Maybe it's her way of easing to the public that they're friends. They're both famous, so people will obviously pay attention to it."

"Also, Eunjin's fans love Jessica. Knowing that she's finally met her bias and is actually friends with her will surely make a ruckus." Hyoyeon added. "Eunjin is hiding her face though." Sooyoung muttered as she looked at the picture Jessica posted. The pair were seated across each other and Eunjin was covering her face while Jessica's hand was gripping her wrist, seemingly being an attempt to get her to show her face. "Give them time. Knowing Jessica, she's going to persuade the girl into taking a proper picture."

​​​​Yuri was looking intently on where they were going and Hyoyeon kept looking out the window before she was smacking the Black Pearl's arm. "There! I see her!" She began to jump around in her seat and Yuri pushed her hand away. "Yah! I'm driving!" She huffed as she went to find a parking slot where they could still see the pair without being too far away

​​​"Sica looks like such a tamed puppy. I'm amazed." Sooyoung muttered in awe when they watched the two eating. They totally were not stalking them, they were only watching for research purposes.

Jessica was speaking comfortably, the smile on her face not once slipping as she giggled after Eunjin's admission to when she started idolizing the brunette. "Honestly, Taeyeon was my bias during the first time, but then you came along and changed it for me." The brunette laughed as the soshi member grinned widely. "Well, I'm honored to be your bias." She joked before she took a spoonful of her ice cream. "If anyone ever told me a few months back that I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter