Indirect Meeting

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls were all getting ready for their upcoming schedule and Jessica, Yuri and Yoona were going to the same schedule, which happened to be Turn It Up. There, they were met by different artists in different companies, as well as some people they weren't familiar with. "Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted politely before they were welcomed and settled to their respective seats.

 

While they were waiting for the shooting to start, the girls had started talking with some of the artists present, and from the corner of her eyes, the ice princess spotted a certain 4Minute member across the room. "Hey, isn't that..." When Yoona nudged the tanned woman, she kept shut when they saw the expression on Jessica's face. "Sica, you can't get mad at her. Plus, you don't even know if they're really dating or not." Yuri reasoned. "Wouldn't it be funny if Hyuna came here with Eun Jin, though?" And as if on cue, they saw another girl walking up to Hyuna with a camera in her hands, recording her surroundings as she spoke to the device and Jessica suddenly felt her whole world starting to low down.

 

~previously~

 

"Please? I really, really need you to come with me as my partner." The Cube artist whined as she tugged on the older woman's arm. "Hyunnie, I don't want to. Plus, I still have to work on some of my things." Eun Jin sighed while trying to get herself free. "Please? You can just take videos and cameras there. I'm begging you!" Hyuna continued with her pleading until Eun Jin rubbed her face with her free hand. "Fine!" The redhead beamed happily and started with shoving clothes at the other before ordering her to get ready, dragging her to the car and driving her to the venue soon after. "So, what exactly do you plan on dancing?" Eun Jin asked as she watched the road. "I was thinking about that choreo we practiced earlier this year."

 

As soon as the pair arrived, Eun Jin had her camera and started with the video as they entered. She greeted the people she came across while Hyuna giggled at the suddenly hyper woman. "Enjoying?" Eun Jin nodded and faced the camera to herself. "As you all can see, my silly best friend has dragged me to this show. If any of you see me, please excuse my lack in dancing." They both giggled before turning the camera to Hyuna. "Annyeonghaseyo~ Kim Hyuna imnida."

 

"This is daebak. I never thought of joining anything like this. The only times I showed up on TV was when I joined the ulzzang competition and the interview." Eun Jin awed as she sat next to her best friend. "If you plan on joining an entertainment, you'll have to get used to these things." The older of the two showed a curious look. "I don't really know if I'll join." But Hyuna grinned at her before saying, "After this, don't be surprised."

 

When recording finally started, Jessica sat across Hyuna's seat and she could see her clearly. Yoona and Yuri were seated somewhere else and the room was filled with some other dancers she didn't really mind remembering. But one face stuck to the ice princess' thoughts really well. "Alright. Next up, we have 4Minute's Hyuna!" Said artist stood with a charming and confident smile as she stepped onto the stage with fans cheering and calling her name. "Annyeong Hyuna-ssi." The MC greeted her and she bowed back. "I heard that you've gotten prepares today?" Hyuna grinned while nodding. "So, would you mind introducing and calling your partner today?"

 

Hyuna took the mic and her eyes flickered from her best friend then the camera. "I'm actually here with a long time friend. It may seem like an odd choice, but I am here with my best friend since we were kids. A lot of you may actually know about her since she's well-known online. So, without further delay, come up here, Park Eun Jin!"

 

By the name, three of the girls' heads snapped to the person that had finally showed her face and Jessica had to admit, she looked really good. "Annyeonghaseyo Eun Jin imnida." The brunette bowed politely before showing a timid smile. "Ah! So you're the one online. At first we were curious as to who you are, but now that I see you in person, you really are stunning." The compliment made the girl to rub the back of her head bashfully as she gave a shy smile. "A-Ah. Gomawo."

 

Watching the girl just in front of her, Jessica's gaze was fixated as she probably ogled the brunette. The MC was right. She was even more good looking in person and her voice was so gentle and it made the ice princess' heart melt. It was like music to her ears.

 

"Alright then. Since you both seem ready, why don't we get started?" And the lights dimmed when the pair went to their places and the music played. Usher's Good Kisser started playing and Jessica held her breath when the lights suddenly focused on Hyuna and Eun Jin. 

When the first part came on, Jessica already knew that she didn't want to keep watching, but her eyes were glued to Eun Jin's figure as she moved to the beat of the song. Somewhere inside of her was turning, and as much as she wouldn't admit it, she was jealous. To see Eun Jin actually smiling instead of just a video or picture, to hear her voice in person, not from the video clips or voice messages, though she does love hearing them in the morning when the other girl's voice is still husky- moving on. She just couldn't stand it when she sees and hears all of that, but she's not the one receiving them. And when Hyuna grabbed on to her shirt, she caught a glimpse of the bare skin under the slightly thin fabric. During the same time, Yuri and Yoona were sending each other eye signals before grinning at each other when they saw the dazed princess.

 

"That was amazing! You two were in perfect sync and timed with the music. Did you both practice this beforehand?" Hyuna nodded her head before pointing to Eun Jin. "We practice on a lot of songs. Since I've been training, I enjoyed it, and well, Jinnie makes videos online, some are either song covers or dance covers. So when I suggested we try dancing together, we started to do different kinds of dances and Good Kisser happens to be one of our favorites." She explained proudly and Eun Jin nodded. "At first, I wasn't really in to coming here. But when I accepted and Hyuna told me what she wanted to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter