FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!

Unexpected Destiny

                          As I walked into the convenience store, my eyes shined while scanning all the food they have, suddenly in my head flashed up some scenery of a little girl on the beach staring at the food. I hesitated a bit and thought, Is that me when I was little? I tried to think more about it, but can't of anything at all, just then my stomache growled again, so I stopped thinking about it and said "Ugh, what should I eat?" then I started grabbing 2 Buldak cup ramen, 1 Dosirak, 1 instant tteokbokki, 1 pack of Gamdongran, 1 Samgak Gimbap, 2 pork hot bars, and went off to pay. When I went to pay the Cashier looked at me in a really weird way, and I can tell what he is thinking, I can swear to god that he's thinking Can she even finish all these food? But I guess an advantage of being me, is that I NEVER gain weight when eating, so that's why I can eat more than normal people.

                          When I finished paying, I grabbed the food with me and set them on the table next to the microwave. I started unpacking the food, microvaving it, and started eating. At the peak of my eye I can see someone looking at me, I knew it was the cashier, so I ignored him, I started eating the Dosirak first, and while I did that I added 1 Gamdongran to each Buldak. I LOVE spicy stuff, so that's why I always get the Buldak ramen, after the Dosirak, I unpacked the Samgak Gimbap and ate that. Then I started eating the ramen and one of the hot bar, then finished up the rest. I turned around and found the cashier with his mouth dropped open, shocked, I was trying not to laugh out loud, so I giggled inside my head. When I left the store, I went back home and had a great beauty sleep.