Road To Success

Unexpected Destiny

                                                                    

                                       As she dragged me with her to buy clothes, I asked if the cost of the clothes will cut off on my pay or not, she said no, I was happy. Ever since that day, Ha-Yoon had became the role as a older sister for me, I like call her Yoonie, even though she is only 10 years older than me, she has that look of a power Queen. Instead of acting like a Queen, she is a kind hearted sister that takes care of me, buys me stuff, and goes shopping with me. I was glad that I said yes about starting as a trainee, glad that she was my manager, at the same time she's always a older sister that's always there for me. I'm currently on my last year of being a trainee, I felt good about it, Yoonie kept supporting me in the past 3 years.

                                       She also taught me Korean, without knowing that I was half korean, I learned how to speak fluent korean within 3 years, which makes me very proud of myself. The bill I owe the hospital was 3,494,700.00 won, I payed it off with the money I've been saving, but one thing that I could probably never achieve is finding my parents. Dring the past times, Yoonie asked about it a few times, she knows that I forgotted about my memories, so she stopped asking me about it, and told me to focus on my training.

                                     During training, I honestly learned a lot of stuff, such as posing, techniques for different emotions. Of course my hair grew longer, I grew taller, and people are actually saying that I'm really pretty without makeup, and even more graceful looking with makeup on. When I heard those compliments I felt proud of myself. Yoonie was right since the beginning, I did had the potential on becoming a model. One night I went back to Yoonie's house to take a rest since I've been training all day, but Yoonie had to stay at the building and work on other things, so she won't be home for tonight, I was tired, and hungry. Then something came to my mind.....FOOD! I didn't want to cook anything so I just decided to go to the convenience store and buy something. I didn't purposely dress up all pretty to go out, all I wore was sweatpants, a pull-over sweatshirt, pair of converse, tied my hair into a messy bun, wore a pair of black framed glasses without lenses, grabbed my wallet and went to get foood.