A Model?

Unexpected Destiny

                                                 

                        After I left the hospital, I grabbed my swimsuit I was wearing 5 years ago, and that necklace with my name Victoria on it. I was suprised how the doctors here can find out how old I was, but as I was thinking about all those things in my head, a question popped up in my mind. Where am I? After a few minutes of sitting on the sidewalk, I didn't even want to bother about it anymore, I stood up and started walking. 

                    I might've lost my memory, but I'm not stupid, I found out that my mind has a lot of things that I knew. After a few days of wandering around this unknown, strange, place, I finally figured that this place was called Korea? I knew absolutely NOTHING about this unfamiliar place, I mean like honestly how am I going to pay my medical fees I owe the hospital, how am I suppose to find my parents? All those Hows just popped up in my mind one by one be like, Bruh Chill.

                         Wandering around Korea, everyday Koreans that walk by me just gives me those EW glances. Last year, this year, and probably the future years. Just when I'm sitting miserably, thinking how I survived these 2 years, and how would I survive in the future, a lady popped up in front of me, scanning my whole body with her eagle like eyes as if I was her prey that's popped up right at her dinner time. Suddenly she spoke in korean. Nice to meet you, My name is Song Ha-Yoon from the "JENNIFER ENTERTAINMENT INC" here I want recruit you into our modeling agency. I see that you have the potential to start as a trainee and become one of the most famous model in South Korea."

                           I didn't understand so I asked her if she knew english or not, she answered me in fluent english, I was shocked. She told me everything in english, I understood what she said, so i thought in my head that it would actually help my goals, so I said "Would I get paid?" she replied "Of course sweetheart, I can see that you have the talent in you, during your time of being a trainee you will get payed 582,450.00 won every week." It sounded interesting, I kept asking questions and understood that 582450.00 won everyweek isn't bad, I just have to be a trainee for 4 years before I can have my first photo shooting. Besides, the higher position I get too, the more I get payed. After thinking a little about it, I agreed and she took me to buy some clothes.