The Witches, The Judges and The Dreamwalker

Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
P A R T  T H R E E 2716 words count

 

 

Jinyoung had seen so many stuffs since he was a kid. He used to read fantasies’ novel, and he loves Harry Potter so damn much he could have gone maniac of it. He had thought of any possibilities of magic exist in this world. And no matter how much he thinks about it, there won’t be any witch or wizard living peacefully on earth.

The boy grew up believing such a fairytale. Refused to forget about what his mother already told him. That no such things and to stop living in his own fantasy world. He nodded to his mother back then, but his heart shook it off.

Time flies without him notice. By the end of his junior high school, he started to think open minded. He then scolded himself, forced himself to forget about all the magical things he knew. All kind of Harry Potter’s stuffs he believed exist; Thestral, sorcerer’s stone, phoenix, everything.

But now, reality snaps into something he would be mad at. Now everything that his mother’s forced him to forget, become real. He had no idea why, but it started to pissed him off.

Yerin pulled him into the banned section of the library. Jinyoung didn’t understand why she needed to pull him here, passing all these racks until they reached the deepest corner. They stopped, and Yerin darted her eyes to make sure no one’s around, then muffled something with a gesture hands.

“What is that for?” Jinyoung frowned.

“To prevent someone eavesdropping,” said Yerin quickly. She extended her hand to reach a book up at the shelf behind them.

“You don’t need powder?” asked Jinyoung again. Once Yerin got the book, she immediately blew the dust that covering that book. “YAH!” Jinyoung sneezed upon it.

“Ups. Sorry,” Yerin grinned. After that, she opened the book. “There are some reasons why this place called banned section.” She started. Opening the fragile page one by one carefully.

“Yeah, I know. The books are full of propagandas, politics, and others.”

“Yes, it is. But mostly, there are a lot of magic books.” Jinyoung frowned again. Confused of whatever happens this day.

“Magic books? Like spell words or…?”

“Here, for example,” she pointed at the book that she took a while ago, handed it to the later. “This is history book of magic world. And if you wonder why there is such book in this section—”

“Our school’s principal must be witches,” his mind spoke out loud. Yerin’s mouth agape, but she nodded.

“It is. And we don’t know which side they are,” said Yerin.

“We? What do you mean by we?” Yerin sighed, yet she smiled.

“Okay, here are the first thing that you have to know about witches world.” She pointed the page’s title: WITCHES AND THE JUDGES. Its scared him somehow. With those bold and capitalize word, he suddenly had a goosebumps. Jinyoung started to read it.

 

PAGE THREE: WITCHES AND THE JUDGES

The first thing you should know before entering this world. Magic is of course, full by witches. But, there are a lot of secrets that you didn’t know about them. Witches are not always bounded to each other. In 1054, they had a fight between themselves. They’re being greedy, wanted them to be the best of the best among all. In the end, a witch named Im Jin Ah won the fight and become a queen. Their queen.

The fight between them from all over the countries, caused so much pain to the livings on earth. Humans get afraid of them, and they pray to God, so The Savior could send someone or something to protect them.

By that, finally born twelve super power witches with no name, and no one could recognize their faces because of their dark cloaks. They were after the queen to demand her responsibility for what she has done.

The powerful queen got mad. She thoughts that no one should be demand her for anything. She was the queen after all. So, she threw a battle with that super power witches. The battle caused a very bad destruction, and the super power witches got mad. One of the super power witches then cursed the queen, and got rid of her right away. Without any chance to get her back. She disappeared, forever.

All of the queen’s followers instantly scared.

“We are the most powerful witches on earth. God sent us to create peace between the witches and humans. Now, to achieve that goal, humans and witches should make a vow.” One of them explained, sent telepathy to all witches around the world.

On the same day, humans and witches made a deal. Witches should not harm humans, if any of them caught bothering humans, the powerful witches will punish them immediately. Therefore, the powerful witches being called ‘The Judges’. For many years, there had been a lot of witches who had been jailed and punished by The Judges.

The next several years, witches started to get irritated by the rules. They thought that humans are also need to be punished because they harmed witches too. And witches should not use their power to them. So, all witches are gathered and united their power to vanished The Judges.

It worked really well. 3 days without sleep, all witches finally have their victory.

 

“Alright, hold up.” Jinyoung felt like he wanted to throw up anytime soon. “I don’t understand. The Judges had gone, now that witches are feel free to do whatever they want?” asked Jinyoung.

“Without other witches knowing, yes. But there has been some rules, its between the witches only. The prison was still there, and the prisoner were still there too. It’s complicated, isn’t it?” asked Yerin with a sigh, and Jinyoung just pursed his lips. All these overwhelming explanation.

“You haven’t reached the next page yet. It’s after their victory,” she said firmly. Then folded her arms and rested it on her chest.

“Can I just bring this book with me? It’s too much,” he bargained. A hopeful on his face.

“No. This is a banned section—” she paused, glanced at Jinyoung’s name tag, then continued, “Park Jinyoung. There is no way we could bring anything from here through that security door!” Jinyoung moaned angrily, he almost forgot about that thing.

“So?”

“I’ll give you the important line

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter