Wrong School

Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
P A R T  O N E Words count:1,898

 

 

“Jinyoung, relax. This is only the first day!” His mother gave him a reassuring smile. Which made his heart slightly clenched. He did, feeling grateful for whatever he had now.

Two elder sisters, who loved him so much. A father which always, and would always sit in the head of their dining table. And a mother with an apron, a pan in her right hand and a spatula in her left hand.

His life is perfect. At least that’s what he thought. Although he was a little bit scared for what could be happen next. He maybe couldn’t take it, if anything happen to one of his family members.

But for now, he would be really really grateful for that.

Once his mother patted his head and told him to got up soon, Jinyoung’s mind came back to reality. Too many people on social media ranted about how school is, and their bad grades, then ended up with a very beautiful speech on their graduation. Well, that was the best part of school. A motivational speech after graduate.

Which you can convinced other people to disobey the rules and about how ed up their sleeping schedule once they entered the building named ‘school’. They would make a theory about it, that school is just another word of ‘hell’.

He got up from his seat, bid a good bye to his sisters and father, and heading to his mother’s volkswagen.

Park Jinyoung knew, he’s different. He maybe was not going to be the best student that will be given his speech on graduation. Or teacher’s favorite. Or a bookworm who sticked their nose and glued themselves in a library.

But he definitely will be the only student who appreciate school even he knew his grades would be ed up in his third semester because of calculus. He will be the only student who attended the most, even he had to fight the urge to sleep on his most unbearable subject. He will be grateful for an F, because of his own effort.

Because he is Park Jinyoung, and he thought his life was as simple as that.

 

The class was boring. As hell. And as he could remember about the events that happened in that class. That was literally, indeed, a boring class.

Most of the students fell asleep during the class.

He didn’t want to admit, but the class was boring as hell. And fortunately, here he is. With a food tray, looking for an empty seat over the crowd. He spotted one, with three boys chattered loudly. One of them giggled a bit too over, but Jinyoung didn’t mind it. So he dragged his feet to the spot.

“Hello. Can I sit here?” asked him, full of hope. They remained silent. Looked over one another to find an answer. Judging by how cute their face, and how innocent their act, Jinyoung guessed that the three of them were freshman. Maybe even had a same class.

“Uhm, sure.” answered them in unison. Jinyoung wanted to chuckle, but he managed to control himself. If he didn’t want to scare them of course.

“Thanks,” he sat down and gathered his palm together, then pray. “I'm Jinyoung, by the way.” said Jinyoung while holding his chopsticks. Ready to munched his food in a very grateful way.

“That’s rare.” A cute, fluffy cheeks with blue highlight on his bangs commented. “I’m Bambam! Nice to meet you!” he continued. Giving Jinyoung a wide smile.

“I’m Youngjae,”

“Yugyeom.”

Jinyoung paused, smiled at them which caused his wrinkles to appeared. “And may I ask, what’s rare?” asked Jinyoung, directly to Bambam.

“Pray. Its a rare thing these days,” a chuckled left Jinyoung’s mouth. His eyes wandered around the cafeteria.

He felt weird since he got the urge to have his eyes scanned through the whole cafeteria. And feels like there was something he missed. Something that wanted him to find. His eyes wildly searching, until he met those eyes.

The other looked so concerned, mumbling something, yet he didn’t seem to mumble in Korean or English. Or in other language, as Jinyoung could read his mouth. Jinyoung was paralyzed, his eyes locked with the boy who sat about five tables in front of him.

“Jinyoung! Jinyoung!” He snapped back to reality, thanks to Yugyeom. He looked after one another. They seemed taken aback with Jinyoung’s act.

“Who are you looking at?” asked Bambam, turned his body to search over nothing. Jinyoung pointed to where he saw that strange boy that has his eyes locked with, but no one. The boy was gone.

“I thought I just saw—nothing.”

Youngjae slipped a laugh. “Jinyoung you are adorable!” And Jinyoung just stared at them blankly. He blinked his eyes twice, then curved his lips into a smile.

Youngjae may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter