Chapter 1 & Forever.

Don't Say Yes.

Ps: The words in italic are throwbacks.

 


 

 

"Don't say yes!" Hayoung stood up and screamed from the crowd. All heads were on her now. She clenched her fingers and walked towards the bride and groom.

 

"Hayoung-ahh." Her mother whispered, trying to stop her but she ignored her. Her mother's face turned red but she just smiled to everyone. This kid will know her fate later at home, she mumbled.

 

Hayoung still walked down the aisle towards them with her eyes on the ground. She couldn't make eyes contact with anyone or she'll end up faint in this ceremony.

 

"Mr Oh!" She stood infront of the groom. Her eyes nailed on the black boots, wearing by the groom while ignoring the high heels owned by the bride.

 

"Oh Sehun! Don't say yes!" Her fists became tighter as that's all the courage she ever had. She wouldn't let this to happen. She didn't want Sehun to marry the wrong girl. She believed she's the one for him, perhaps.

 

And there were footsteps came from the crowd. She closed her eyes, it might be the security guards or representatives from the bride's relatives, she doesn't want to know.

 

"Hayoung-ah. Why..?" That's the groom's voice. But it's so different..

 

She opened her eyes and was shocked to realize that it was Oh Suho, wearing the black tux, and...perhaps the groom for today's event. Her face turned red, how could she crash the wrong person's wedding. She must be misheard what's her mother told her. It was Sehun's brother's wedding, Suho. She almost forgot that Sehun has a brother who stays in Japan. 

 

"The son from Oh's family is getting married this weekend." Hayoung's mother told her while they're preparing the dinner.

 

"Oh?" She asked for details because her family's name is Oh too.

 

"Yes, your friend, Oh Sehun's family."

 

"Oh Sehun?"

 

"The invitation card is on the table, Sehun's mother is my best friend, so we got the vip's card. Go take a look." Her mum bragged about the relationship she had with Sehun's mother, while Hayoung stood still, hearing her heart broke into pieces. 

She skipped the dinner that night saying she had cramps and didn't even bother to take a look at the vip's card. Until the event's day.....

 

"Op..oppa..I'm sorry, I thought..." And there's a hand grabbed her arm. She quickly looked at the hand's owner. Oh Sehun.

 

" Oh Sehun! No wonder he didn't ask me for hanging out anymore!" She tried not to cry but she did cry. 

 

They used to hang out together or at least spend time at each other's house. But it's almost a month they didn't meet and Sehun didn't even bother to give her a call. Even in college, Sehun kept ignoring her and acted weird, and now she knew the reason.

 

"Wait for me, Oh Sehun. I'll crash your wedding like you crashed my heart."

 

The devil inside Hayoung whispered.

 

"I'm sorry everyone. This is just a gimmick for Suho hyung." Sehun explained the situation with a lie, making everyone in the ceremony laughed so hard. Some were sighed and complained, 

"I thought it was real. I nearly die." An aunt who sat at the corner rubbed her chest. She must be the bride's relative. Everyone chuckled hearing that.

 

Sehun then bowed to everyone and gave the sign for Hayoung to bow too. Hayoung faked a smile and bowed.

 

"So.. Please continue." Sehun smiled once again and dragged Hayoung out of the garden. Hayoung wanted to let go of Sehun's hand from her arm but Sehun held it even tighter.

 


 

 

Sehun let go of Hayoung's arm when they reached the nearby lake. He suddenly burst into laughter.

 

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha don't say yes hahahahahahahahaha," some tears appeared in his eyes because he laughed too much.

 

Hayoung's face turned red once again. She was embarassed and she regretted her prior action.

 

"Come, sit here." Sehun patted the spot next to him.

 

Hayoung pouted, she crossed her arms.

 

Sehun laughed again.

 

"Okay sorry, I won't laugh. Come here." Sehun smiled and offered his hand.

 

Hayoung looked at Sehun's hand. She was still in the mood to reflect what she had done but she still grabbed Sehun's hand and sat beside him.

 

She then heard Sehun's chuckle, she turned her head.

 

"So it's funny to you?" Hayoung smirked. 

 

Sehun couldn't contain his laughter anymore, he giggled so hard and patted his belly.

 

"I'm so embarassing. I need to reflect." Hayoung scolded herself in embarassment, she pinched her cheek for acting like an immature kid earlier.

 

"No. You're not that embarassing." Sehun finally stopped laughing and tried to comfort her.

 

"I nearly stop your brother's wedding! What am I? A wedding breaker?"

 

Sehun chuckled. 

 

"It's just you and me know the truth. Everyone else thinks it was a gimmick." He patted Hayoung's shoulder.

 

"That's more embarassing! You knew it!" She covered her face with her hands. Yes, Sehun now knows about her feelings and he is now infront of her. That's more embarassing than the prior 'gimmick'.

 

Sehun burst into laughter.

 

Hayoung punched Sehun's arm with her left hand while the right one still covered her face.

 

"So...you thought it was my wedding?"

 

She nodded.

 

"How could that even cross your head, fool?"

 

Hayoung faced Sehun's face.

 

"Then why you ignored me for a month? Didn't even bother to hang out with me or even give me a call." She blurted out everything she felt, absentmindedly.

 

"You're still happy without me around you." Sehun shrugged. His gaze now turned from Hayoung's face to the lake infront of them.

 

"Ha?"

 

"I saw you hung out with Tao. He asked you out, right?"

 

"How could you..."

 

"I heard you. I was there."

 

"Let's date." A gangster-look-alike but a kindhearted person named Tao stood infront of Hayoung when she tried to take some books from her locker.

 

Hayoung was dumbfounded, didn't know how to react. There are many other girls who have a crush on Tao but, he just asked her to...date?

 

"Why?" Hayoung asked, hesitatingly.

 

"Why? I like you."

 

"Ooo thanks." Hayoung smiled eventhough her heart raced like crazy, she never thought a guy will actually confess to a boring girl like her.

 

"So?"

 

"Ha?"

 

"You...I....date?" Tao made some gestures appointed to Hayoung and him.

 

"I really want to but..."

 

"You have a boyfriend? So it's true Sehun is your boyfriend?"

 

Her face turned red, she shook her head horizontally. Sehun? Boyfriend?

 

"No! We're just friends."

 

"Yes. We did go out, but I didn't date him!"

 

She didn't accept Tao's confession but she did go out with Tao because he asked her to accompany him buying gift for his sister as Tao is a new student from China, and he didn't familiar with the city yet and his hangul is quite....cracked.

 

But she remembered she gave a call to Sehun's house for inviting him too, but no one answered, so she ended up going out with Tao alone.

 

"I called you to ask you to follow us too. But no one answered it, so we ended up going out together."

 

Sehun nodded and smirked.

 

"No! We're just friends."

 

He didn't know why those words from Hayoung hurt him so bad so he tried to distancing himself from her. And he saw Hayoung was enjoying her time with Tao that day,and it hurt him even more.

 

"So you don't date him?" Sehun heaved a heavy sigh.

 

"If I date him I wouldn't crash into Suho Oppa's wedding."

 

Sehun chuckled.

 

"Arghh I'm stupid." She slapped her cheeks from left to right, her slaps became even harder as the sound could be heard clearly into Sehun's ears.

 

Sehun grabbed her hand, trying to stop her.

 

"Stop hurting yourself." He looked into Hayoung's eyes before grabbed the back of Hayoung's head, crashed his lips upon hers. He deepened the kiss and they're both enjoying it for quite a long time before Hayoung pulled her head.

 

"It's your brother's wedding, fool. Let's go!" She stood up and cleaned the back of her dress from the tiny grass attached.

 

Sehun pouted, he looked at Hayoung's face in sympathy. 

"I want more." Sehun grinned. That naughty face.

 

Hayoung's face turned red once again. She got embarassed many times today that she lost counting.

She stuck out her tongue, leaving Sehun who still sat on the grass.

 

"Hey! Wait for me!" Sehun stood up and chased her. He put his arm around Hayoung's shoulder.

 

"I don't know how to react if my mum asks me anything. She might kill me." Hayoung started to worry about her mum's reaction.

 

"Don't worry, I'm here." He kissed Hayoung's cheek and made her face turned red once again.

 

"Don't say yes." Sehun whispered to her ears and running away while giggling.

 

"YAHH!"

 

 

Hayoung smiled. It might be an embarassing day, but at least she knew, Sehun felt the same way she did, perhaps.