4th April 2006

Death Row

"Jeon Jungkook, I presume." The young guard spoke, his cheeks dusted pink due to the sudden wave of cold weather recently. "I will be your new personal guard, replacing the previous guard who transferred to C block due to your, and I quote, 'overwhelming conversational skills'." A faint dimple appeared on the guard's cheek as he smirked, evidently amused.

I stood up to reach the edge of my cell, scanning the obviously inexperienced man in front of me. His raven black hair was messily combed back, with loose strands tumbling onto his forehead and tickling his thick, angled brows. The unshapely bone structure and plump lips idicated that he was new to the job and could only be a few years older than myself.
He furrowed his brows and shifted uncomfortably under my analysing gaze before continuing on with his introductory speech.

"I am fully aware that I won't be getting many words out of you very soon but I hope that eventually I'll break ya." He winked playfully before catching himself and standing more upright in what I assume was an attempt to assert his superiority. "If you have any questions or needs just let me know, though I doubt with you I'll have much hassle," he let a nervous laugh out, "but in the instance that you do, I'll have to make sure that your requests are suitable before I follow through with anything." He paused as if his brain had glitched momentarily, waiting for to gauge my reaction. "Well, in that case, I'll just be sitting over here."

After nodding his head slightly, he backed away from the jail bars and sat himself down on a simply plastic chair that was situated opposite my cell. Retrieving a 'Sports Weekly' magazine from his inside pocket he emmersed himself into the thrilling read that was the weekly highlights of the sports world.

A few moments passed before the young guard realised something. He stood abruptly from the chair and looked me in the eye.

"By the way," he cleared his throat,

"My name is Kim Namjoon."

 

----

 

another update finally lol

i actually deleted the latest chapter about how jk's mum came into the story just cos it and i realised i actually didn't want that lol BUT i thought a little flashback chapter would be fun and i'm gonna incorporate more of these memories into the story bc i think it'll help the story to progress ;)))

anyways hope everyone enjoyed, get ready for a juicy chapter to come soon ya girl's got ideas