3rd May 2003

Death Row

"Jeon Jungkook, just 13 years of age, convicted of triple homicide..."

"13 year old Jeon Jungkook sentenced 170 years in prison for commiting triple homicide..."

"At only 13 years old, Jeon Jungkook will spend the rest of his life behind bars..."

"Locked away at just 13 years old, Jeon Jungkook will never get the opportunities that other teenagers would be given as on the 3rd of May 2003 he commited a triple homicide."

 

 

Reports swept in from all over the nation on the topic of a boy named Jeon Jungkook.
At almost exactly 7:30pm on the 3rd of May, two teenage males were spotted making their way down the streets of their hometown, each with a can of soda in hand. About 10 minutes later residents nearby reported screaming and crashing coming from one of the neighbouring houses.
3 minutes after the distressed callers had been recieved, a car packed full of cops drove down road after road until finally they reached the coordinates of the house that had been reported.

At 7:45pm the same two boys were escorted out of the building and were driven away from the house.

At 7:55pm the two males were locked in temporary jail cells over night to await questioning the next morning.
Hands cuffed and the door secured, Jungkook could only sit in the corner of the padded room and wait upon what his fate will turn out to be.

 



This is only a little insight of what the fanfic will be like, I hope that you enjoy the upcoming chapters that I will be soon to write.

Make sure to upvote, comment and subscribe!

Take care ~