Vlog 2: Tea and Stickers...

Vlog.1: Protein shakes and condensed milk.


He had fallen into a deep hole of glory and silver .
It's been a month since this "protein drink incident", since this illness came back into his life. Jinki gained more followers, overwhelming him with great frustration and anxiety, taking him whole.

Of course, he didn't see this as a completely bad thing...just overwhelming, was that bad? Well, either way he was a bit mixed in his emotions. The outcome was  becoming a coaster without the roller, making him stay in place. Yet the ride was so much fun, the excitement so damn contagious. Minho showed his appeal when he was suddenly mentioned in an ask .

Jinki kept picturing this "dog-man", this silver midget , fixing his hair in front of the camera. Raven boy beside him, making faces to the camera as the audio testing took place. The way Jonghyun would suddenly appear on the other's channel, slurring dangerous information in the back.

He didn't need to know about Raven Boy's thing for elbows.

 
 The semester has finally ended and his cold has come back. A few things have bothered him, one being the fact that he hasn't responded to that Silver in 3 weeks and the second being that he hasn't posted anything original on any social media since his last response.

MAybe he's deaD??'

 

These variety of "fans" kept commenting. But he reblogs...how can he be dead..?

He's just been a bit relieved that no one has really bothered him in person, maybe that photo Jonghyun took wasn't so clear.
His encounters with these Blingers(?) and Taemin addicts weren't so bad. One girl with a pink camera even gave him bread although he rejected to take a photo. He found her on tumblr and instantly followed her because who could resist bread...god it was good.
 
Jinki sat up from his bed, dozens of used tissues scattered around his frame making him feel all more ty. There wasn't anything he dreamt about last night, except Taehyung stepping on his face, and that right there was a great dream. He smiled and squished his cheeks together. He wasn't too warm today,

 

                         woohoo.

The sunlight peeked through the corners of his curtains and he smiles as he knows it was fine to sleep in, even by a few minutes. He thought a lot last night, about Taehyung's red hair being dyed a brown colour and sadly about that tumblr post he reblogged . That guy really sounded like Jungkook and honestly if that's really how jungkook moans he's just about to lose it.

He gets up and feels the cold ground, he tsks at the tissues that managed to fly under his bed. He picks them up and grabs his laptop that's been hiding under there for over a week and pets it gently.
"friend."

He does his old routine and wipes his nose mutiple times. There they were again, those pesky silver notifications asking about his day, about his last meal.

You'd think Jonghyun  would take a hint, obviously not, not willing to care about being ignored for such a long time. The messages kept coming, invading any personal space he had left.
He had to be joking...yeah that. It's not like he was serious, not like he cared all that much.
"..even if he did, it wouldn't be possible." He coughed and pressed the lastest private messages.
Blingblingingmylife(56 messages):did u eat yet? Dinner on me
-wink
-hey are you alright?
 -    are my fans bothering you?
 -    should I tell them to stop
 -    i just tweeted them to cool down
 -    are they listening?
 -    Onew?
 -    baby
 -    come back to mE.
 -    ...


His fingers lightly touch the keyboard, but he couldn't manage to press anything. He continues to read instead and it takes him back to nights before when he stalked this man on the web. Aside from all his fans, he also had a great number of people who hated him. There were videos of distaste dedicated to him, rude comments, along with offensive edits.

He wondered how he managed to keep going, and for so damn long. He was proud in a way, but at the same time he didn't understand his own feelings. His chest was warm everytime he peeked at a message. It became one of his favorite things to do, he'd smile and forget any troubles at the time. When he'd finish the reading, the videos were always available.

He fell so hard. He wasn't sure if Jonghyung was a bruise or gash that hasn't been healing. His ex-girlfriend was being a fading scar. His thoughts have been..less negative since reading, waiting for such messages. He wouldn't exactly call the mutt his" savior" or anything. But he did brighten his days and lonely nights. Raven boy was his second eye candy.


He read and read. Jonghyun loved to talk. Jinki didn't respond, instead he'd silently curse for not doing so. Why had he grown up so stingy?

new message from Blingblingingmylife

He sat there astonished. It was the first time he was on time for a message. He clicked as quickly as he could, a smile forming as the page began to load.
...

.....

...


Blingblingingmylife: How do you organize a space party?

-YOU PLANET.


Yep the mood was definently ruined. For some reason his fingers stabbed the keyboard.

onewbubu: wow that was lame.


Blingblingingmylife: OH NOW YOU REPLY?

-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

He giggled at the fast reply.

onewbubu: oh y'know...just here and there.


Blingblingingmylife: "just here and there" my . Did you at least read my messages? :I


onewbubu: Every single one.

There was no instant reply after that. He didn't know when his forhead started sweating but it happened and he was shaking. Why was he so god damn nervous? Well, at least he replied.

He pondered on wether to shower or not since he was ing ill again. He wanted to get better quickly but he felt stiff knowing his clothes where stuck to his skin from last night's sweat. He hated rain now, all it did was betray him.
He decided to shower anyway.

It wasn't anything special but he managed to not get any soap in his eyes so that was an accomplishment.

"Ahh...forgot my lotion" he walks back to his laptop and opens the messages while splattering some cream.

BlingblingingmylifeYou up for a coffee date?
 -    12?
 
'was I just asked out?' he shakes his head slight smile and hits the keys.
onewbubu:with you? No thanks.

He closes the tab and giggles at himself with a light blush at this "A+ comedian content".

He grew hungry and stuffy from watching MVs and short films. He looks at the gloomy weather outside and frowns.
"Oh well." Jinki gets up and gets ready for his daily food adventure, he's decided to call it that when blogging about these days. Today he wanted to finally post something for his waiting followers.

His last food adventure was where the "Rat Pocket Man" made it's presence. A disturbing presence but it was..something.


He thought he looked decent in his clothes..although they hit him with reality. 'Thin jeans on a cold day, not a great idea ehh the suns out who cares', he still felt like hell but when he saw the sun finally come through he just had to wear this."#aesthetic" he puts on his beanie and locks the door behind him.

There weren't many options near his neighborhood, nothing but fast food filling his nostrils. He starts feeling cold after 10 minutes of walking and decides to hop on a bus. He wonders if he should have dressed warmer or at least brought a sweater.
'Fuck.If it rains....'  his eyes flicker to a cafe with cute mugs. There are a few people there and the environment is peaceful, the warmth welcomes him and he almost forgets about his cold, his sniffle reminds him.

Instead of ordering first he picks a seat in the far corner and sets his things down. He takes out his phone and checks what he is recently tagged in.
Blingblingingmylife has tagged you in a  photo.

A screenshot.


Caption: You guys said he was nice. Liars....my hearteu is..my hearteu is oh my gawt... #IveSomehowBecomeTrash #MyHeartActuallyHurtsThough

'Did he just quote Hobbie?' He shakes his head and likes the post for laughs. Not long after he decide to post something himself. A selca...or selfie? Whatever you call those, he took one and he tried his best to look as healthy as he can, ending up covering half his face with a peace sign and small wink. "This'll do."

He finally posts.

upload successful
Caption: ahhh I haven't posted in a while so here's half my faceu ㅎㅅㅎ ALSO MY TAEHYUNG STICKERS HAVENT BEEN SHIPPED WtF and the guy a few tables away saw me take this photo fml. 

He had new habit now, not checking notifications unless it was his silver dollar. He blamed those weeks of slight silence, his own lull.

He listened to the coffee being brewd and the soft American music in the back, the clanking sound from the dish washer annoying him a bit. More costumers began to arrive.

Jinki kept thinking of all the silver questions and curiousity, the way the clouds covered the sun making him insane. He should have brought a jacket. "Ugh.."
He left his things on his claimed table and walked to get his order taken. The line wasn't long, having enough time to settle on getting some honey tea for his throat that has gone hoarse and a choco bun. Oh how he's craved chocolate, he hasn't had it since the "milk incident"...only his followers would know.

He smiles as he waits for his hot drink, examining the neat writing on the small chalkboard beside him. The curves were nice, the ends pointed a bit depending on the angle. This type of writing was nice to look at, so nice that you want to reach over and touch. And so he did. He reached over the small black board and touched the chalky edges, he fingers roamed to the writing and to his surprise, he already erased a word.
Why was he suddenly salty about his ex girlfriend?

"Jinki, honey tea and a choco bun." His eyes glistened as he took his snack, mouth watering from hunger. ahh finally. It was as if warm and blissfull smells cured his nostrils; he was happy.

 



"Oh?! You actually came!"

 


This voice..was all too familiar. His head quickly snapped to the voice and there he was, in a coat that engulfed him, making him screech inside. A thick scarf, ear muffs that were now hung around his neck, gloves, boots..wasnt this too much?

He didn't know how long he'd been staring at his face, but to his irony it was long enough to take a picture. The flash made him wince.
"Wahh," Jonghyun eyes the picture that comes to form "I almost didn't bring my polaroid! Thank goodness I did, otherwise I wouldn't have snatched this beauty." He waves the photo.

"Ugh barf."

" I just complimented you...thought you'd be nicer this time." A mutter and a sip of coffee.


Jinki scoffed and tried to hide the fact of how ing nervous he was, he took a deep breath and went to his table.
He takes a seat.
"And here we have a grumpy grandpa sitting on my table~"

"Stop recording me what the hell"

"Ooooooh there he goes again! Watch as he clenches his fist..wahhh #Arthur"

"Oh my god stop, you ing meme" Jinki chuckles and covers his mouth as he does so, "jesus christ you are worse than your puns."

" Hey. You laughed at them so this is a win." He smiled at the frame of the camera and continued filming.

It went on like that for a while. Jonghyun recording with one hand, the other hand feeding his mouth, Jinki laughing at stupid jokes, growing flustered inside, but at the same time he'd brush him off and be a sass. It was nice.

"Why are like this? Oh god."
"Because you never answer my messages."

 


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A little while longer and he found himself grow more comfortable towards Jonghyun. Looking less stiff and finally nibbling on his choco bun, he smiles and remembers he could still be filming.

Jonghyun  went on and on about the latest BTS theories and how he sobbed quietly knowing that the series was said to be over. At least he didn't have Taehyung as his #1. But he was confused as to why. "Unbelieveable"

Jinki kept looking at his face, the words coming out of his mouth becoming nothing but an audio error.

He looked better in person. No matter what any comment or ask said, he looked better up close.
Jinki saw character in imperfections, but to him, this was the most perfect silver dollar. Was perfect too much to characterise him as? Maybe. But he didn't care, he didn't need to say these types of things out loud. At least not this very moment.

The sound of pebbles hitting the windows snapped him out of his Fantasy .
"It's raining.." Jinki sighs,"..again."
He shifts is his seat and munches on his pastry, "."


" ahh yeah looks like it is. Coming pretty hard huh? I almost didn't come in here earlier. Thank goodness I did." Jonghyun filmed the window. "It's pouring now."
"I think I should go." Jinki got up from his seat.

"What? But we were just talking. Wait until the rain settles a bit?"
Jinki eyed the window again,"Doesn't look like it'll stop anytime soon..I-I should leave."

"You're practically ." Jonghyun gathered his things quickly, turning off his camera, stuffing it in his bookbag. It was getting hot.

"Here." He takes off his gloves and coat, handing it to onewbubu .
He only now realized how masculine he was. It wasn't the offer but what was offered. The coat fit him loosely around the shoulders and his arms were too short.  He didn't know he had such big hands, the gloves were still warm.  

 

----------

This should be considered kidnapping. Jinki runs his finger on the rim of the new mug.

“I'll take you home..my . You practically shoved me in the car.”

“hey don't exaggerate,  all I did was hold the door open for you. You even wiped your shoes before you got in the car.”

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING ME HOME.”

“Never said I was.” Jonghyun's smug smile makes Jinki’s stomach turn. He suddenly feels pregnant.  Then again...he always feels pregnant with this boy around or with his voice echoing the walls of his bedroom at 3 a.m.

“I'll go turn on the heater on, it's getting cold in here.”

He's left alone again. Jinki looks around the apartment, surprisingly, it wasn't all that big. Definitely bigger than his own but still, not what he had expected. It was cozy in a way, the carpet around the coffee table tickled his feet. He remembered a vlog he watched, about the heater being broken, he waited for the aftermath of that and never got it. Maybe today was the big day.

He took out his phone and took a picture of his feet on the carpet.

Caption : The heater is finally working lolzor.

He didn't expect so many reblogs this time.

“what the--”

 

He's cut off by the sudden scene of black. The rain is still hitting the window, the grey atmosphere outside makes it's way inside and Jinki feels small again. Replace everything around him with cheap snacks and tobacco and he'd be his moody self at work.

He kind of missed the silver buying condensed milk.

“Onew where are you, I'm blind. I'm kind of hungry and wanted to order some food but with the power out I think I'll have to go out to get something. Are you even still here, mayb--”

“I'm here I'm here jeez. Maybe if you let me have some room to talk, you'd know in a shorter span of time. Are you ing recording me again? Ahhh ..” he covers the bottom of his face.

“I need some good content for today's vlog. You happen to be a big part of my day so, say hello to my Baby Blings.”

 

“ Baby blings..” Jinki chuckles “are you a father now?”

“Do you want me to be your father too?”

Onewbubu never knew he could choke so much in a day.

 

   >>>>>>

I'm making this into a 4 chapter fic

This chapter was good I know but please bear with me.

My snapchat isn't working ugh.

Talk to me on tumblr: @shimchim1 or @sweetboyshimchim