@ me

Vlog.1: Protein shakes and condensed milk.

It's been three years since Jinki was hired at this convinence store. He wasn't used to this though, moving his hours to fit into his new schedule. He shouldn't have changed majors,
'maybe it'll be better for me.' he scoffed and noted his puffy eyes becoming heavy. All this studying was finally getting to him, it was an illness, an attack.

 

The rain outside hit the window in a light but harsh rhythm. Jinki really liked this: nobody around, just himself and wet pearls hitting the ground behind the wall beside him. These sounds made him think. He thought of the past and swirling colours, about the milk on aisle three finally spoiling.

The surrounding lull didn't seem to bother him either. It was nice.

The little noise at the corner of the store told him he was no longer alone. He groaned to himself at the loss of peace,


clank


..and quiet

 

This person made an appearence near the beverage section, making their way closer to the space comforting refrigerators. It was a boy, a tall one.


This boy was very broad and masculine in a way. He was young, he could tell with the way his small toned built moved and how his raven hair seemed to shine like foil. He could see him bite his lower lip, having a mental war on which ing drink to buy-and hopefully not steal because Jinki wasn't good at dealing with that type of -. The boy reached far back and pulled out a protein shake; stawberry stamps all over the cap.

The boy bit his lip again as he placed his three items on the counter,"Is this a good brand?" The raven boy spoke lowly making little eyecontact. Jinki raised his brow as he scanned each item.

 

"I wouldn't know." He stared back at the boy with question.


Really, he was limp and weak compared to Raven boy. He knew ,that he knew, that he was most likely the type to eat pizza every night for dinner, possible chinese take-out if he could afford it. Plus, protein shakes just grossed him out.

A stupid question, as if the answer that left his mouth were a mere arrow, so dull, leaving the question to linger in his own head. 'was it?' of course,..he does not care. He does not stare at the said item, instead tracing his fingers on the cheap plasic wrapped around it.

He could have sworn he saw Minho try it once, but he wasn't going to say that. 'Heh no thanks' He'd rather much let this conversation die at his last said words. Let the dull arrow limp down on it's side.

And it did. The boy left, leaving him back to his peacful and quiet self.

 

There weren't many costumers after that very.."intresting" converstaion, just a few middle school students, and mothers buying their child a warm drink. They didn't hesitate to speak about them, bragging about their latest test scores. Jinki just nodded and bowed once they took their leave. It was a routine he'd groan at all too often.

It wasn't like before, being able to laugh and have more converstaions with these women.


He blamed the breakup, the way she twisted his intestines with eagerness and greed. She was now, the way she was the center of both sides if that damned relationship. As if it weren't already doomed, having been a classmate from their first year of highschool. She knew too much.

He smiled at the thought of her, shaking his head. It wasn't her fault he changed. He blamed his violin teacher from third grade, then the soccer coach, his mom, dad, his family, that lady from E-mart, the list only grew.

But the person he blamed the most was himself.

He was just so glued to that ing phone now. If anyone asked he'd just say he was texting 'his mom' he'd laugh like crazy inside, biting the inside of his cheek. Oh what a lie, he'd never talk to his mom about Taehyung's hair finally being blonde again, and about the new Got7 music video.

He was swallowed but all the Tumblr tags, all this becoming a great comfort to him. 10k followers later, this became a passion, a dedication to his babies.


It's been three days since Raven boy was last seen. Three days since rain decided to dig into his damn face when closing time accured. The fact that Kibum didn't bother to share his umbrella really ticked him off, really...
Jinki ruffles the back of his head in frustration. Just the thought of it made his blood boil. His stuffy nose just reminded him of this.

 

It was a painfully slow day. Six p.m and only three cosumers showed. He didn't find this as a bad thing, he felt a bit blessed that security camera 6F wasn't working anymore, now he was able to scroll through Tumblr without a to give. 'Oh heavens', how happy he was.

The amount of girlish squeals that left his mouth was countless, the fact that no one caught him was beyond amazing. He looked around twice and attepted to look professional. Customers.

 

'Oh it's Raven boy.' he was alert.

 

Jinki slid his phone in his pocket when Raven boy and another male entered.

The other was shorter than Raven boy and his hair was a very silky silver. He had his phone in his hand, recording every movement of the two. Jinki froze, he wasn't good with cameras, recordings were the worst.

"Hyung!Do you want me to record you? You look like you're sufficating." Raven boy spoke with humor and smiled at the shorter.
"Oh now you want to help? I've been carrying this damn thing since this morning! Jeeeez how rude. Here, record me, I need to look for the stuffs." The silver headed man smiled wide, made his way to the snack area.

"It's stuff.." Raven boy followed close behind , eyes glued to the phone.

 

Jinki eyed the two for as long as he could. They were so damn odd, even Raven boy, who was not as quiet as one might have thought. Through their useless bickering he learned their names. Raven boy was Taemin and Silver midget was Jonghyun. He didn't think Taemin suit Raven boy though, Raven boy suited Raven boy. And Jonghyun well, Silver Midget suited him best.

He didn't know when he started smiling. The fact he came up with these surnames on his own impressed him.

(Ananymous asked: Did you see Raven boy today? MAKE A MOVE ALREADY.)

Jinki scrunched his face at this. He didn't have a thing for the boy, he was just intresting to him and he seemed quite nice..and shy the last time he met him. That's changed now, he had a hint of humor and that smile could have fooled him.
The fact that he posted about him made him feel weird. Why had he informed so many people?

He pressed the little button on the corner of his phone and made the voices of the two an inspiration on the post.

((Onewbubu: RAVEN BOY FINALLY MADE ANOTHER APPEARANCE. But is this really him? He's just so different from last time. He was shy remember? And quite awkward. He came with a friend with silver hair and he's short AsF (he's probebly only a few inches shorter than me). Silver Miget came in with his phone, recording everything. You guys know my fear of those things omf. And they've been here for over 30 minutes and they STILL have bought nothing. I need hALp send the nugget cult. #they're weird #they keep recording themselvess #scaredforlife))

Posted


Not long after he was sent over 70 notes, the number growing rapidly.
Jinki's smile dropped as he scrolled down.

(Ananymous asked: caN YoU TakE A PicTUre?)

 

-¤-

 

"Taemin, this is that nasty thing you bought me last time." Jonghyun held it in front of his phone while making the best 'disgusted' face he could manage.

"It's chocolate flavor...but why are there strawberry stamps? So misleading..."

"It's their aesthetic."

"BUT IT'S STILL MISLEADING."

"That cashier over there recommended it." Jinki shot his head up and scoffed

"Just let it happen hyung, just let it happen." Raven bo-- Taemin patted the other's back with a sympethtic look while the other wiped his nonexistent tears.

chook

Finally! The picture was taken, yeah the angle was bad and a bit blurry and yeah it looked like he was actually crying but he would make do. He always made do with these kind of secret camera shots.

He suddenly remembered taking a photo of this man with rat sticking out of his pocket and when Taehyung sneezed beside him once. He died that day, but luckily his soul managed to make it back to his body. That day was the best, the day he got so many messages on how Taehyung looked in person and if he smelled any good. Honestly, he smelled like your average 20 year old, nothing special.


He quickly put his phone down when the duo looked up,

"Hyung, we should hurry, what if we get mobbed again...jesus you know I hate running." Taemin zoomed close to Silver midget.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just pay. Ew and put this away please." He passed the protein shake. "Oh and let's try this!" He held out two cooked sausages and condensed milk that also had strawberry stamps all over the cap.

"..stupid."


The duo made their way to the counter after 45 minutes of useless shopping: sausages, cream cheese, shrimp chips, and condensed milk.

Jinki didn't say a word until he eyed the condensed milk.

"Quite a feast we're having here." Jinki chuckled to himself a bit bitterly.

"What's that?" Silver midget smiled

'.. he made contact.'


" It's nothing, it's just...do you really plan to wash everything down with this?" He held up the milk.

"OF COURSE, strawberry milk is our fav. Right Tae?" The other nodded, being much more quiet than before.

Jinki raised his brow, "you see, this isn't strawberry milk. It's condensed milk.." he set the said milk in front of the two. "And I didn't recommend that damn protein shake." He looked a Taemin for a moment. "Don't lie."

He didn't know why he was suddely irritated, maybe it was the sudden change in Tae...Raven boy(?)'s personality or how he was accused of recommending this stupid drink. He wanted to laugh and scream at the same time. Did he just mess everything up?

"I'm sorry-I-- it's just been a long day." Jinki gave a small smile and continued to scan the other items. The duo said nothing.

-¤-

"Why are you in such a pissy mood?" Kibum pinched Jinki's cheek.

"Not in the mood."

He didn't forget to post about this.

-¤-

Jinki tried his best to get comfortable by his desk, typing in his Tumblr password. 2,234 notes on this mornings post and 67 anons with repeating questions.

He shut his eyes tight remembering how stupid he was. How they just paid and left without question. How he killed their mood.

He groaned dramatically, letting his fingers dance on the keyboard. ' this.'

He wrote about today, about how the two kinda got on his nerves but at the same time made his day just that much more better. It wasn't as grey and he was greatful. And he didn't forget to mention how those strawberry stamps where indications of the company's Brand.
It was stupid. But strawberries grab your attention, right?

another post

He cracked his fingers and more notes began to make their way to his blinking screen.

He sipped the tea beside him to cool his nerves, he felt a bit light headed.

After his decent shower and singing he made his way toward the screen and shut down. The music stopped and the only sound heard was lotion being applayed to his skin.

'oh that's right.' he needed to post the picture.

After being moisterized, he searched for his almost forgotten picture. He giggled at the sight, it made him think about their talk of aesthetic and misleadingness.

He quickly posted without much context and put his phone down. Class was the next day, meaning the assignment he'd been working on was due. Luckily for him, he started early.

He smiled to himself before bed. At least one good thing was on his mind.


Little did he know that his posts would stir a Fandom that he's never even heard of.

 


"What the hell?" He was confused once the light relected from his little screen. His hair pointed at every direction, indicating the night's share in 'goodnight sleep'.

 

His notifications made his screen freeze a few times, some from twitter, which he hardly used, and instagram, where he only ever posted about Kim Taehyung (his young god) and Got7.

This morning's confustion only grew when there were multiple Links to Youtube with captions like: 'ExPlAin?!???!?!?!'
And..
'OmF he talked about you!!..right? I swear this is like putting the BTS theories together.'

He was about to scroll more when the time read 7:50. He cursed at his alarm. Damn thing hasn't been working in weeks.

((**onewbubu:** okay but what's goiNG Onn??? #confused #damn alarm))

He quickly threw on a pair of black jeans and coat. He did nothing to his hair but put on a beanie with a little puffy thing on the end. He would be lying if he said he didn't care about his hair, but just like before he'd just have to make do.

Luckily for him, the professor was not in sight, every other person in class having mutual conversations among themselves and others digging their face in their books.

He dropped down on his seat, breathing hard. "Remind me to never run to class." He puts his head down on the desk.

"Wouldn't Taehyung be proud?"

Jinki turned to his partner in crime and scowled, "Oh my god Minho, shut the hell up" he gave a weak punch and continued to catch his breath.

"OH! Did you see what's been going on?!"

"Does everyone, but me, know?"

"Obviously! Hurry here," Minho grabs Jinki's phone and scrolls down to all the Links and mentions being sent.

"A lot of people say these two," he points to the picture Jinki posted the night before, "mentioned you on their Youtube video."

"Youtube? But I only just met them yesterd-- how do they even know it's them? The picture is all crappy." Jinki rolled his eyes. " ..and maybe it's not even me they've been talking about."

Minho continued to scroll. "Oh trust me, it's you." He flashes his phone back at Jinki with an obvious smile on his face, "now I know my eyesight is bad but...that sure does look like you now doesn't it?"

"Oh ." Jinki puts his head up from the desk and grabs the phone, cheeks flushing pink. There he was, in uniform, looking as bored as ever. He can spot his phone on the counter, possibly opened to his ask box.

"Mhm! And a lot of fans already know it's you since all you're posts match up with what they say in their vlogs. Wow so much in one day."

Jinki blinks at the screen and scrolled down

(Wow what a jerk.)
'oh no..'
(Taemin didn't say aanything though wtf.)
(IS THAT REALLY ONEWBUBU OMF HE'S SO DAMN CUTE. DEAD.)
(@him Taemin)
('Raven boy' lol and 'Silver Midget' omG cryin)
(Ok but why was 'onew' so damn ro0d? Maybe Tae forgot? Idk)
(^ooooookkaaayy but how was he rude. He shouldn't lie.)

And it went like that for a while. Fans and readers '@ing' eachother back and forth with now end on either side. It was sickening.


"Professor doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon. Press play."

And Jinki did. The video had a shaky start until Jonghyun's side view stole the light. "Oooooh hyung, model status, I see." Jonghyun looked at the camera and winked. "Ew no stop."

Jinki chuckled and watched til the end. It was a simple 'vlogging video" mostly consisting of them going to different stores. The last scene was of course, the convinience store.

The duo had made their presence with their loud voices, going throught every aisle. You could see Jinki's face in the background looking a bit disturbed, but that was just his face in general.

They didn't cut it out. The whole thing was there, from 'onew' taking the picture to him telling Taemin not to lie.

At first it didn't seem like a big deal but, his tone, he can admit, was a bit upset. And his 'resting face' didn't help the situation.

The vlog didn't end there, the duo left, and there was Taemin pouting and looking 'upset'. "So misleading." Tae began to giggle all over again and Jonghyung joined as well.

And that's how it ended..

"Really? That's it? I don't see why people got angry at that bit."

" Silver Midget. You just don't call people like that."

"I speak the truth. It's not like I said it out loud or anything."

"Or anything.."Minho rolled his eyes as onew went to his Tumblr, there were antis here and there, but none really got to him. It was normal, getting hate, since he posted...quite contreversial things, like how that one old lady fell.

( @onewbubu)
"Hm?" He pressed the recent notification. If Minho weren't there he might as well have ran out the damn room.

There he was again. A picture of himself, only this time he was wearing the exact same thing, he was in his classroom, a sheer shine of sweat showed on his desk, and minho was scrolling through his phone. On the bottom read:
(BlingBlingingmylife: FiGht Me.
-sincerly, Silver midget)

It didn't take long for him to reply, his face being more concentrated than before. His fingers danced on the his keyboard for the first time that day.
(onewbubu: StOP StALking And CoME aT mE.)

The professor never showed, making everyone in class to leave and do their own things. Jinki didn't put his phone down.


They went on like that. Going back and forth on a public forum for everyone else to see. There were feedback from others and those who were completely confused and those who just wanted a good laugh. It was amusingly childish.

"Who does he think he is?" He scoffed, re-reading the previously sent messages. Oh god, it was childish, like two 8 year olds fighting over some damn sweets.

He was home now, with nothing to do. He stopped recieving messages from 'Silver Midget' and his laptop oh so magically decided to invade his space.

(Youtube: BlingBlingingmylife)
This is how it all started.

He doesn't know how long he's been hidden behind the damn screen or how he now knows so much about this short fellow, 'it just kinda happened?'. He didn't realize how attractive the other was, with his clear skin and plump lips.
His voice was amazing -when he wasn't yelling- and Raven boy's dancing was just as good. They were a duo that over 5 million fans followed. Was he always this blind?

As if a pan of hot water hit his face. He felt stupid. Was he finally falling? "Please, no"

He fell.

(BlingBlingingmylife:hey cutie, stop ignoring me.)

 

-----