The Wanted

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tall. Young. Handsome. Rich. Successful. Those were just some of the words that can describe him. As a very competent CEO of their family's company, he has everything everyone wished. Every girl you meet on the streets speaks of him, and every parent you ask wants him to be their son-in-law. But there's something nobody knows     he is a cold-blooded person. He doesn't have any friends, he doesn't speak to almost anyone except when dealing with work. He doesn't encourage his workers, but instead keeps on scolding them and requiring them to do a lot of work. He acts like a boss and everyone he encounters inside the company is afraid to even greet him. He is a monster inside an angelic facade, making everyone outside think that he is a person nearing perfection.

 

 

"Mr. Jung.", his secretary called. "You have a lunch meeting together with the executives from the other companies." "Good. Then I shall go and please call my driver.", Yunho went outside his office and headed to the basement. His driver then drove him to the meeting place. While he was in the car, his phone rang. It was a reminder saying that it was his father's death anniversary. He arrived at the meeting place just on time. They discussed their businesses and after their very long meeting adjourned, they greeted each other with a farewell. Yunho got into his car and told his driver to send him to where his father was cremated.

"Hey, dad. It's been three years since you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter