Reality

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he was walking towards his office, his phone suddenly rang. He didn't mind it, and kept on walking until he reached his office and prepared his table to start another day of work. But still, his phone didn't stop ringing. He answered his phone, and after hearing the message, he immediately put down his phone and panicked, walking back and forth inside his office as if he doesn't know what to do. That was very unusual of him, and as soon as his secretary noticed she went inside his office and asked, "Good morning sir. I'm so sorry to disturb you, but are you oka---". Before his secretary even finished her sentence, he walked out and went down the elevator.

He rushed inside the hospital and asked the doctor what happened. He went inside the room, and when he saw the white cloth covered on the entire body of the patient, he stopped. Tears suddenly came out from his eyes, he tried to control his emotions, but his tears were just uncontrollably bursting from his eyes, like a bomb that has ran out of time. He kneeled beside the hospital bed and cried loudly while he was hugging the dead patient under the cloth. He stayed there overnight, endlessly crying until his eyes turned red and sore. He collapsed for not eating the entire day, and the nurses brought him to another room.

When he woke up the next day, he could still recall everything that had happened, and still couldn't believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter