+2 - First and Last

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Already more than 15 minutes I sit here and my mind still floating somewhere, I don't know what's inside my mind. Lies. I know what, or who, I was thinking. The figure that fullfill my mind since yesterday, more precisely, since the last night...

 

*FLASHBACK*

I was surprised when Jungyeon wearing a hoodie and took her skateboard then she walked past me who was watching TV in the living room. Hyung already explained what she would do tonight and I could only lift my thumbs up and said good luck. After she closed the door, I paused to think of something. I knew sooner or later Mina will propose to Nayeon, the thing I don’t know is the answer Nayeon give later. It should be good if she says 'Yes', that should be the best for us. The best for us, really. So I won't waste my time for waiting Mina and my hyung will slowly give up on Nayeon. But what if Nayeon says 'No' instead? Whatever Nayeon's answer, my hyung insisted on waiting for her. That ostrich growing up become a gentleman now, huh? I tightened my jaw. This isn’t what I want, I can’t lose easily. That's not really a Son Chaeyoung. OK, Yoo Chaeyoung. Whatever. Meeting Mina is more than a coincidence. The first meeting is a gift and the rest is about effort. Assa!! I quickly grabbed a pen and some paper notes.

If the story doesn't happy, then it's not the ending yet.

Because every story deserves its happy ending.

This is my story.

And I will not give up to my own destiny.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

The sound of footsteps outside the room interrupted my thoughts. My ears caught the sound of the door opened by someone, made my eyes focused directly toward the door. But I know my face was all still blank. I can't think of anything and my body froze not knowing what to do. At this rate, I'm not ready to meet with anyone...

“Oh!! Chaeyoung??”

Suddenly my heart stopped for a second when I heard my name being called. I could see a girl behind the door, but as like my brain stops functioning, I couldn’t quickly identify who she was. And somehow, my heart kept telling me it is that certain person.

“Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?”

She called me again, I should be happy but I'm not as happy as I thought. This sound was very loud. My penguin doesn’t have this kind of voice......

“Hey are you sick?”

She continued and walked toward me so that I could clearly see her face, “A-Aniya, Jihyo sunbaenim. I just need some quite space. But it's ok now. So I'll just leave for my class, excuse me...”

I walked out of this school clinic, bowed to Jihyo before passing her. After making sure I've walked far enough, I sighed. Remembering again what I had done last night. Yup. I followed my hyung to the school, I intend to make a little surprise too. Hyung told to me about the 100th days anniversary so I think it would be good if I make one for Mina, because in fact, I met Mina just a day after Jungyeon and Nayeon's accidentally meeting. It sounds crazy, right? Make a surprise for someone who doesn’t have even the 1% possibility to be mine. But it's my pleasure doing this kind of event for the one I love. Well, I even got to walk around the school in the late night to put those notes, those notes are the part of this surprise. Oh thanks God, I must be crazy.

My lips formed a smile just by thingking of that little surprise. I don't know if Mina already realized the lunchbox in her locker. My thoughts distracted when I realized the lunch break will soon finished, I need to take the book for the next lesson because I forgot to take it out from my locker this morning. So I just walking casually at the art club room, since my locker is there.

Didn't take too much time, I got to stand in front of the club's door. But looks like the door has opened widely, so I just slowly come inside. Aaand it seems like this is the wrong decision.

If this is another hallucination of me longing for this person, I'll love the mistake.

 

That shoulder-length blonde hair... I will not stop it later.

 

That gaze in her eyes... I will not get tired of looking at it all the time.

 

That smile... I will not going to give up in order to keep it smiling.

 

 

Hey, brain. Please get your up and be functioning! Think about it, Chaeyoung. There are million people in this world but you know who the hell is this person, right?

 

Oh, right. She is here.

 

She is already here.

 

The shy princess.

 

The elegant black swan.

 

The cute penguin.

 

The Myoui Mina.

 

My Mina.

 

I'm afraid to blink, because I will not pass even a single second for seeing her. I miss her smile, even though she never smiled at me. I miss her stare, even though she never really looked at me. I miss her presence, even though she was never there for me. I walked slowly toward Mina. Make sure she didn’t move away from me. My legs tremble when I finally stood in front of her, not from fear, but because my chest beats violently. It's sick but I love it. Now I'm sure of one thing, I miss Mina.

 

 

“Why you have to come?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why you have to come?”

She just stood frozen in front of me, didn’t say anything. Her eyes looked straight at me and, and honestly, I could just melt because of her stare.

“Why you have to come? Why now?” I asked her again, I didn’t believe she has to come now after a few times I’m looking for her and waiting for her arrival.

In fact, a second after I read ‘art club’, my mind has drifted to this figure in front of me. Son Chaeyoung. "Art club room. Art? Don't say... No. I'm sorry but, I can't wait too meet you so please don't go anymore. Stay there. Stay for me." And I ran to the art club room only to be disappointed because I didn’t find anyone here. I held back my tears not to come out. Is this that hurt to be rejected? I just felt the bitterness of being rejected yesterday, and now I'm sorry that I refuse Chaeyoung even before she could say anything.

Now, what should I do to get everything back as before?

 

My face looked down, I couldn’t stand to cry and I didn’t want Chaeyoung seeing my tears. I don’t deserve to be weak in front of her after what I've done to her. But suddenly Chaeyoung handed me a sheet of paper, the same paper notes that I received. Confused, I lifted up my head a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter