+1 - Your Number #1 Fans

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! It's me. Again. After 2 months of break, finally I change these sequels and bonus from draft to publish. I'm sorry for being hiatus on writing (not fully hiatus cause sometimes I read other author's story between my study kekeke they're all good!) but I wish this trashy story will make it up. Thank you for the comments!! And the wall posts too! You know how happy I am ^^ it gives me courage on both my study and writing (the next story. I repeat: the next story). Special for all MiChaeng shipper, this is for you~~ Enjoy the first sequel! xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

 

 

 

This morning is the usual morning as everyday, we woke up and battled each other to the bathroom. Our bickering continued at the dinning table, I wouldn’t hesitate to throw some grapes onto my hyung's face if I need to. Sometimes I ask God, why do I have to be born right after this person? Apart from our fight that always happen the same everyday, there is something different on Jungyeon this morning. How obvious if I didn’t realize she was smiling widely.

“Sooo... How was last night?”

“Uh? Wad du yu miyn?” Jungyeon mumbled and stared at me without stopping chewing.

“Wasn’t last night you went to school? For that....your anniversary surprise.” I emphasize the word ‘anniversary’. But she just waved her hand.

“Ah~ I cancelled my plan to put the letter. I just met with Nayeon on the street.”

“Jinjja??!”

Jungyeon nodded, “Yeah... You know... We were talking a lot of things on the sidewalk, and yeah, I regret not take her to the seat or whatever. Now I had to beg our father to buy me a new phone.”

This time my turn to nod. The atmosphere suddenly silence before I finally asked, “So you two are an item now?”

Still without stopped chewing, Jungyeon just smiled and wiggled her head. She looks very happy. I'm glad that finally this love-hate-couple ended up together. But I chose to hide it and turned away, “You better treat her well, Yoo Ostrich Jungyeon. I wouldn’t mind to kick you out from this house if you make Nayeon-unnie cry again.”

“Calm down, dwarf. Do I ever not?” by then she winked and hit my head before she ran toward the car.

 

 

We've arrived at the parking lot and got out from the car, we walked toward the school building and I saw Nayeon-unnie sitting on a bench not far from the front door. Seems like Nayeon aware of our arrival, she stood up and ran toward us. I guess she's just going to say hello or good morning or something, but all I see now Nayeon-unnie hugged my hyung. Wow really? We are in school if you two forget. Geez lovebirds.

“Okey okey I get it, I’m going to my class first. Excuse me.” I rushed to the front door and could feel that new couple walked behind me. Curious, I looked back only to see Jungyeon embracing her Nayeon on her arms.

Now I really need to get into my classroom.

 

 

“In the year 372 the higher education institutions with Taehak name, or now we call it National Confucian Academy, was established by the Koguryo Kingdom......”

It’s not like I don’t want to learn about Korean History, but I've read a book about it and after all I already know what will the teacher explain next. Maybe I can come forward replaces the teacher, if I had not too lazy. The clock on the wall suddenly become the most interesting objects to look at this moment, still 5 minutes to the lunch break. Huft.

“Hey! Psst! Chaengie! Let me borrow your today’s note please~”

No need turning my head to know who was whispering behind me, without thinking I handed my notebook for Tzuyu. I looked back at the board, but unfortunately, my eyes couldn’t focus on the writing at the front. The last thing I knew, someone swung a book in front of my face.

“What are y......”

“Chaeng, you are spacing out again.”

“Geez Tzuyu can’t you talk to me in a normal way? Besides whispering or suddenly appear in front of me.”

“Ah hahaha mianhae~ I don’t want to bother you, you were diligently studied the blackboard until you didn’t realize the class was finished”

I regained my senses and looked around, the class was empty.

“There is something bothering you again?” Tzuyu take a seat in front of me and sat while looking at me seriously, “You were daydreaming all day. But I wouldn’t be surprised though later your grade will still good.”

Tzuyu put the notebook on my table and then she looked back at me.

“Now tell me, smol. What’s the matter?”

“Ehm... That’s... Nothing important”

“Do you think I will believe?”

“Forget it, yoda. Let’s just have lunch” I got up when we heard a knock on the classroom door, someone peeked inside. When that person saw us, she immediately ran to our table.

“Babyyy I think you already on your way to the cafetaria”

“Oh Sana-chan! I’m going on now, what’s take you here?”

Then I saw them hugging, ugh I’m sorry my poor eyes.

“I’m bringing you our lunchbox!” Sana-unnie holds up a brown lunch box, “Let’s eat together at the school garden!”

Sana-unnie then turned to me. Before she could say anything, I cutted her “I'll going to the cafeteria by myself. Have a nice lunch-date!”

 

 

I walked out of the classroom. In just half a day, I have to deal with two romantic couples. I laughed remembering the lunchbox that Sana-unnie bought. That lunchbox was exactly the same the one I got to the dance club room three months ago.

Wait. Dance club room.

Suddenly I miss that place. After Mina rejected me a few months ago, I never come again into that room. The longing feeling seemed to be felt too by both my legs, I walked and walked and unknowingly now I stood in front of the dance room’s door. My hands were holding the door knob and I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter