Final

His Healer

It was supposed to be a normal day for Miyeon. Then she found that heavy bear sleeping on the floor in front of the door.

 

You couldn’t even make it to the couch?

 

She poked him in the ribs to see if the thing was still breathing. He squirmed into the opposite direction in his sleep.

 

“Yah! Zhang Yixing, wake up!” He still didn't respond. She bent down to his level and poked his cheek that wasn't face down on the floor, “Yah. Yah!”

He just wrinkled his nose and went back to sleep.

 

This guy expects me to keep taking care of him. Miyeon grumbled in her mind glaring at his sleeping figure. But she couldn't do anything because she would.

 

She took his hand and started slowly dragging him to the couch. After about two minutes she was almost there and she turned back to look at him. Only to see him staring right back at her with his wide eyes.

 

“Yah!” She threw his arm down, “How long have you been awake?”

 

He sat up crisscrossing his legs and stretched his arms up, “Since you poked me.”

 

She made a threatening fist at him and he just waved her off and stood up to sit on the couch. She forgot about her current hatred for him and buried her face in the couch sitting next to him, all her effort for nothing.

 

“Sthawpshepisitefour,” she said knocking him on the chest, face still buried in the couch.

 

He just shoved her down onto the couch with his shoulder and snuggled into her stomach, “Okay, I’ll sleep here.”

 

“Yah!” He just shook his head refusing her request to get the hell off her.

 

She gave up trying to stop him and laid limp her squeezing him. His grip on her loosened and his breathing got even as his face relaxed. She laughed and ran her hands through his soft hair smiling when he leaned towards her touch. The bright look on her face turned into one of concern and instead of laughing she was sighing when he flinched in discomfort obviously from his waist.

 

He had been whining about it, trying to joke about it, but she knew his overworked himself too much. She kissed the spot between his eyebrows where his face was tense and he again relaxed into her touch.

 

Healing unicorn? He could barely take care of himself.