The result....

I Love You

Finally in the next morning..

The girls are already come out from the bedroom with a satisfied smile in their face. While the guys in the relationship just crawling out of the bedroom weakly. All five of them just lay on the floor. 

The girls POV

"sunny,whats you made for breakfast today?"jessica ask.

"omelet,kimbab,kimchi,waffle..."sunny replied happily.

"unnie,why made so many food?"seohyun ask.

"unnie just in a good mood seobaby.."tiffany answered.

"nic,you didn't going home last night?"sunny asked.

"nope..i have to deal with an 'important' matter yesterday remember..."nicole answered.

All of the girls just keeps smiling happily while seeing their girlfriend condition. They keeps on talk about yesterday.

 

The guys POV

"unnies,i'm really sleepy..but hyunnie just didn't let me sleep...i..i have to read then write down the note. She keeps teasing me and I can't concentrate then she just ignore me when i'm ..All day long...."yoona said.

"lucky you..i'm...i'm just screw up by pani so bad that....i can't even walk...."said taeyeon.

"same too here..."said yuri.

"same three..."said sooyoung.

"same four.....but I been through a torture..."said hyoyoen.

"we have to admit that its our fault first.."said taeyeon.

The four of them just nod in agreement. 

 

No one POV

"pani ahh.....!"taeyeon yelled suddenly.

"wea..?!"tiffany looks at taeyeon.

"SARANGHAE...."taeyeon smile and wink. Tiffany just blush.

"I LOVE YOU MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"the four of them just yelled follow taeyeon.

Their girlfriend blush too. The guys try to stand up while they supporting each other and que up in a line but fall forward as the tallest sooyoung have a weak stamina. 

"YAHH! GET OFF ME YOU SHIKSHIN!"yelled yoona.

"YOU GET OFF ME TOO SHIKSHIK JR!!"yelled yuri.

"GET OFF..!!"yelled hyoyoen as she try to push away the three of them above her.

"aigoo...OUCH....GET OFF ALL OF YOU!!!"yelled taeyeon in pain as she the last one.

Their girlfriends just laughing at them as they are continuing arguing in a funny way.