The punishment!!

I Love You

As the five of them make their way home,they can felt their footstep is getting harder and somehow finally stop infront of the door.

"can we back off?"ask yoona.

"noo..."said taeyeon.

"they're just mad at us a little are they?"said yuri.

"noo...."said hyoyoen.

"well..lets just face it already okay..."said sooyoung.

"why are being impatient?"ask taeyeon.

"because i'm hungry..."

"me too.."said yoona.

"once we gets in you two probably lost your appetite anyways..."said hyoyoen.

The two of them just nod their head.

"ready guys???"ask taeyeon.

All of them gulp as taeyeon twist the doorknob. 

DUP DUP DUP DUP....

Their heart is racing craziest as them saw their girlfriend angry face. The killer aura filled the house for a long moment as everyone of them just keep quiet and just seeing eye to eye with their own partner.

"h...hhaa...hai...g-g-g-good m-m-morning..."taeyeon greet as she's the leader.

"YOU! COME WITH ME!!!"tiffany pulled taeyeon on the ears.

"OUCH...OUCH...Pani ahh....."taeyeon yelled in pain as tiffany dragged her into the bedroom then slammed the door loud.

Yuri gulp even more when Jessica approach her. 

"so..you like to play a prank at the morning hah seobang..."jessica said in a smirk tone.

"si-si-sica baby...."yuri try to act happily but jessica only give her a deathly glance. 

Shoot...! I'm so died...!yuri though.

Jessica just grab yuri in a collar of her pajama roughly while dragged her into their bedroom.

"bunny ahh...i'm hungry...."said sooyoung as she try to act innocent while backhug sunny.

"it is sooyoungie~poor...come to the room..."sunny use her aegyo and bring sooyoung to the bedroom.

Moment after that...

"Yahh!! Bunny ahh.....!! W-what are you doing??! Don't ripped my cloth...! Emmmm......"

That all they can heard from the living room.

"woo..thats was rough..its feel like someone just got...got......"said hyoyoen.

"KIM HYOYOEN..."

Hyoyoen see to the voice that called her name.

"dea nic hun..."hyoyoen act like a kid.

Nicole smile at first then the smile faded suddenly. Its turned to an evil smirk.

"Ok..i got it nic hun...where it is gonna be...?"hyoyoen is trembling now.

Nicole simply point to the bedroom. Hyoyoen sigh and just go to the kitchen first,

"you get 'it' already hyo hun?"nicole asked.

Hyoyoen just simply show her a bucks of onions and pepper. 

"good...now lets begin..."nicole simply walks in the bedroom and hyoyoen just following from behind while she just didn't stop trembling.

Yoona looks at seohyun and smile.

"hyunnie ahh~"yoona called her girlfriend in a childish tone.

Seohyun just smile as she approach her and put her arms on yoona shoulders.

"dea yoongie ahh~do you love me?"

"what kind of question it is hyunnie?"

"well..just answer me..."

"of cause i love you hyunnie ahh~"

"then..you willing to do anything?"

"yes i do.."

"good! I've prepared everything for you to read at the bedroom there. You needs to read and make a short note for each book that you read yoongie~"

"eerr..how many of them hyunnie?"

"not much really...10 history books,15 politic,6 economic,12 art and culture..."

"WHAT??!"yoona eyes open wide and her jaws dropped slightly. 

Seohyun just smile and cupped yoona face.

"you said you love me and willing to do anything for me yoongie ahh~"

"dea..ANYTHING for you hyunnie..."yoona sigh.

"lets go then...!"seohyun drag yoona with her. Yoona just sigh heavily.