two: savior

opposites

Joo Hyuk P.O.V

After school Joo Hyun and I were walking home. "So how was your first day?" I asked. "It was ok.." I noticed she was limping. "Did you get hurt?" I asked. "Ah yeah. I accidently tripped on a desk." She said. "You're so clumsy sis." I laughed and ruffled her hair. "How about you?" She asked. "Well I got offered a spot on the football team. Gonna meet with the coach next week." I said."Wow thats great!!" 

Mirae P.O.V

School, practice, eat. After I finished eating someone was unlocking our door. I walked over there and saw Minjoon. "Sup Mirae." He said and walked right past me to the kitchen. "So what are you doing here?" I asked and followed him. "What I can't be in my own house?" He asked sarcastically and grabbed an ice cream sandwich. You were the one who walked away... I thought. "Mom and Dad also left me 1000 messages to be home with you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Since when do you listen to Mom and Dad?" He finished his ice cream and laughed. "Ok little miss perfect cheerleader." I rolled my eyes at him. "Going to bed. Goodnight.." I said . 

Same old same old. "You know Mirae, maybe you should get a boyfriend." Seolhyun said while clinging on to her boyfriend Jinyoung. "I can help you, the whole team loves you." Jinyoung said. I fake smiled . "I'll pass, thanks though." They only liked my face and body. Its hard to find a guy at my school that was actually genuine. Pretty sure Jinyoung only likes Seolhyun for her . I decided to leave them and go to class early again. I greeted Mr. Ahn like usual and took my seat. 
During class I wrote a pass to the bathroom. 

Joo Hyun

During class I went to the bathroom. "Well look who we have here ?" I turned around and saw a bunch of girls. "The ugly nerd.." There was 6 of them. I tried to get out but they pushed me back. "What do you want??" I asked angrily. "My boyfriend was staring at you today." One of them said . I rolled my eyes. "And thats my fault right? Like you said, I'm the ugly nerd." These girls are so pathetic. "At least you know." One of them said. "If you had such a problem, go talk to your dumb boyfriend! Its not my fault!" *PUNCH* The girl in front swung at me. "Ah.." I fell to the floor and my nose was bleeding. "You !!" Another one swung at me and then they all started beating me. I tried getting back up but I was too weak. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!!!" I heard someone scream

Mirae P.O.V

When I got to the bathroom I heard some girls arguing. So stupid. Then I heard a girl cry and some girls started to punch and kick the girl. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!" I screamed. They all turned around and I saw Seolhyun with some other es from the dance team. "Seolhyun! What the hell??!" All the girls ran out scared. I ran to the girl on the ground. "Yah, are you ok?? She smiled weakly at me and out. "Yah ! Wake up!!" I started shaking her but she didn't wake up. I threw one of her arms over my shoulders and carried her to the nurse. 
"Oh my god what happened???!" The nurse helped me and carried her to one of the beds. "Some girls ganged up on her and beat her up in the girls bathroom." I explained. "Ok, thank you. You may go back to class." SHe said. "Can I stay and wait for her to wake up?" I asked sweetly. She thought for a second and nodded. 

After 10-15 minutes the nurse came out. "She'll be okay. She's still knocked out but you can stay with her." The nurse said. I thanked her and went in to see the mysterious girl. 5 minutes later she woke up. "Ahh.." She winced and held on to her head. "Hey hey.. Just relax.." I said. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Kim Mirae. You?" I introduced myself. "Nam Joo Hyun.." She said weakly. "So what happened??" I asked her. "I was just using the bathroom and some girls came in making a big deal about her boyfriend looking at me. Why would he? I'm not even pretty." 
"Hey thats not true! You are very pretty!! Those girls are just insecure about themselves." I said. "Did you bring me to the nurse?" She asked. I nodded. "Gosh what if my brother finds out..." 
"Who's your brother ? Is he an upperclassman?" I asked. "Yeah, he's a sophmore. Nam Joo Hyuk. You know him?" I widened my eyes. "He's your brother??" I was kind of shocked. Joo Hyuk got popular on his first day. "Yeah, surprised?." I shook my head. "Its just that. You guys are so different. I heard he's already got a spot on the football team." I said. She nodded. "He's a social butterfly, good at making friends. Me? Not so much." I smiled at her. "Well you have one now." I said and raised my hand for a high five. She smiled brightly at me. "I really don't want my brother to see me like this.." She sounded so worried. "Why??" 
"I don't want him to get worried.." To be honest I was kind of envious. I wish my brother cared about me. "Thats his job. You're his little sister, he's supposed to worry and care. I can get him if you want." Suddenly we heard loud footsteps running towards us. "Joo Hyuk???" Joo Hyuk was standing there out of breath. "Yah are you ok???" 

Joo Hyuk P.O.V

I got a pass from my teacher to go down to the nurse because my sister got hurt. I ran there as fast as I could. When I got there I saw Mirae there... "Joo Hyuk??" 
"Yah are you ok???" I asked worriedly. "Yeah yeah I'm okay!" Joo Hyun said. "I'll see you later? Feel better." Mirae said and patted her shoulder. When she left I bombed Joo Hyun with questions. "What the hell happened??? Who did this ??" 
"I got beat up in the girls bathroom..By some of these popular girls." She said quietly. I clenched my fists. "What was Mirae doing here?" 
"She saw me in the bathroom after and brought me to the nurse." My eyes softened. Thank god she saved Joo Hyun.

Mirae P.O.V

Before I left the nurse pulled me aside. "Do you know the girls who beat her up?" She asked me. "Seolhyun, Jimin, Sarang, Bora and Sang Yi.." I wasn't afraid to rat them out. They deserve to get in trouble. Joo Hyun seems so nice. "Okay, thank you. You may go back to class now." I was about to walk out but someone pulled my hand. It was Joo Hyuk. "Ah sorry, I just wanted to say thank you for helping my sister. She got bullied a lot at our old school." He said. "Oh no problem. She seems like a sweet girl. Happy to help." I smiled at him and left the nurses office. 

It was passing time and I saw Seolhyun and the girls who hurt Joo Hyun talking and laughing near their lockers. "You're really pathetic, you know that??" I said angrily.