An intern's life.

Fate

Miyoshi's P.O.V

As i reached a small office of the finance department, i was welcomed by a small group of 6 there and did a few introductions. After that i was assigned to my table.

When suddenly someone tapped my back which made me turn around.

"Welcome to the team! We are small yet important to the company!" I looked at the guy who said this and then a lady came over to me and said

"Dont mind him. He is just excited to have a new member in the team. My name is meisa and the guy there is Min Woo. We will be guiding you in your work. Come. we have some things to do."

So work started as it always does. As days and weeks passed, more work piled up. I guess the other teams of the finance department heard that an intern was working here and that an intern was working here and they decided they could take advantage of and hence leaving me with a pile of work even after 5pm.

"You should seriously stop taking in all those work" Meisa, who is now my best friend in the company said.

Minwoo silently nodded next to her.

"Well i have no choice. I mean work is work right?" i replied

"Yeah but not to the extent of over-time! While tou are slogging off here, those es are going home!"Minwoo pointed to the a group of girls happily laughing and walking out the office. I just shrugged and went back to work.

"Come on! Since you came, we havent been able to throw a welcome party for you." to this meisa nodded.

"Maybe next time, but not today. I promise i will go out with you guys for a drink okay? Now go. i dont want to ruin your evening like this. BYE!" she said waving at the two whom was walking out.

It was already 8pm.As she munched on her sandwich and printed some notes for a meeting on the next day for the events department,which was totally no under her. She head the door to the department swing open.

"excuse me is anyone here?"

She walked to the counter to see the young man she met on the first day here. Maybe he was also an intern,staying back, being bullied lke her.

"yeah?" she said startling the man.

"oh im sorry i didnt expect anyone here."

"If you didnt expect then why did you ask?" she said staring at him.

"uh....just a glimmer of hope." he said smiling a perfect smile.

she nodded.

"ahh yeah i need a stamp for this piece of work so that i can pass it up."

she looked at it and took the file from him.

she browsed it through . As she was browsing through the file, she felt something or someone staring at her and she looked up and the young man looked away. She smiled to herself. finally after browsing through, it was cleared and okay to be sent. she chopped the stamp on the document.

"here you go"she said.

"arent you going home yet? Its almost 8.30pm"he said.

"i can ask you the same question"

"well i'm always working until late, so it makes no difference" he shrugged.

"well me too. the people arounnd here likes to play 'bully the new intern' "i said with a sigh.

he nodded and turned around to leave. just as he was at the door, he turned around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2...yay!! its a bit short right? so i probably would right to max of chap 3 for today keke

#songplayedforthischapter Hair-Lady gaga