Just a meeting.

Fate

He jogged through the morning mist. Just to clear his mind for the brand new day. To him, a brand new day brought him brand new troubles. Being a young assistant for his father, it was hard. Once he got back from his daily jogging, he showered and got ready for the new day.

A suit and tire which made him look smart. Neatly combed hair styled just about right. He went down and prepared himself a light breakfast then grabbed his suitecase for work. He was busy everyday and he couldn't waste his time for anything at all. While his friends went through romance and break-ups. He went through assignments and piled up over-times. The number of times he slept in his office was uncountable.His friends said it is amazing how he managed his life like this.His last girlfriend was in university and he cant remember how being with her felt like or why they even broke up in the end. Not that he wanted to remember. However all things changed for him when she came into his life. Something unexpected and never did he imagine he would fall into something called 'love'.

He drove to work as usual in his sleek Mercedes Benz and took the lift up to his father's office.As he approached he heard sounds of laughter coming out of the room. That was something unexpected. His father was never the one to laugh at things. When he walked in, he saw his father,his secretary and a lady laughing together.

"oh yunho! you are here! come! i would like to introduce you to somebody" his father beckoned.

Yunho walked over to his dad unsure of how to react to this situation.

"This is Ms park and she is here on her school internship and will be under the finance department." she smiled at him and said "Nice to meet you,Park miyoshi desu. "

He smiled back as courtesy.

"Well,ms park, i hope to hear some good words about you from your supervisors" his father said.

"Yes sir, i will do my best" she smiled and with that, my father's secretary brought her out to guide her to the finance department.

"ahh so young and determined she is. Just like you son" his father said smiling.

"me? Anyways appa, these are the files for May and June. I hope you can look through it"

"Good job, but son, i hope you can get some rest as well. Your umma is really worried for you. You are always working, How about you go with you friends tonight huh? Dont stress too much.

There is a time to play and time to work." H said smiling. Yunho nodded and got back to his work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well thats the 1st chap....

i hope it was enticing enough for you to read the next chapter ^^

#songplayedforthischapter Spyair-Samurai Heart 

well this song played thingy is just a note to what i was hearing as i wrote this..sometimes it totally has no link keke.