Turn Around

Fate

Yunho's P.O.V

"Ah! finally its done!!" i said to the empty office. i stretched and walked towards the lift.

i got off at the floor i was supposed to and walked through the silent halls. i had grown used to it by now,since ive been working over time for a while now.

as i entered the finanace department, i decided to,for fun, ask for someone...

"excuse me is anyone here?"

of course. no reply. i smirked when suddenly i heard a voice.

it was the girl from that day.

i asked her to check my file and a stamp, she nodded and proceeded to read through my file.

She seemed different from the staff working here.So diligent and serious. Wasnt she an intern? Why is she still working? I thought looking down at her as she browsed through the document.

i guess she felt me staring as she looked up at me. i suddenly felt embarrased and looked away.

after a while, everything was settled and i was about to leave thinking about the amount of work that still sat on my desk. However, something stopped me and i turned around and asked.

"Hey. do you want to have a break and get a cup of coffee?"

She looked up and smiled at me.

"Sure why not? Its free right?" with that we left for the pantry on the 12th floor.

i made a cup of coffee for her as she looked out of the window.

"WOW! i never the company was near to the Tokyo Tower!" She exclaimed looking outside the window. It was true. At night, the Tokyo tower shined bright and looked like it was jut next to the company. I passed her the cup of coffee and sipped mine as i looked out as the same direction as her.

"So i didnt catch your name." i said.

"why? Do you need my name?"She asked.

"Yes,so maybe next we can catch a break of coffee again'" i smiled.then thought gosh yunho get a grip! where are these cheesy lines coming from! i looked at her and i thought i saw a tinge of pink appearing on her cheeks. Maybe it was the reflection from the windows.

"Is that some sort of pick up line? and didnt i introduce myself to you one time? anyways my name is park miyoshi" she answered. "you?"

"The name's Jung yunho" i answered. Then her eyes widen.

"Is it a coincidence or are you really the son of this company's boss?"

"That answer would be the second one." i answered calmly. She suddenly bowed in front of me and said "i...i'm sorry i didnt know. Please forgive my casualty" such a sweet girl. i chuckled at her actions

"Dont worry. i prefer speaking casually. Its been a while since i was able to chat like this. Its okay, Dont act differently towards me just cuz im the son's boss " making inverted commas with my fingers at the like 4 words.

"i'm so sorry.I thought tou were an intern like me."she said,staring at the ground.

"Its okay! come on be friendly with me cuz i think i'll be seeing you often around the nights."

AAAAAnnd it was true. For the next few weeks, he found her solemnly working at her desk past 7.30pm. He made a habit to make sure she left before 8.30 as the streets of tokyo was dangerous for gir like her. However, one night, he asked himseld. Since when has he started to care for someone or something other then his work? Why was he doing this? What was the feeling this girl made him feel? He started to ponder on these questions very often.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okies! i shall continue tmrw...hopefully :D

tell me what you think thanks!

#songsplayedforthischapter: Turn around-Park kyung&P.O