Switched

Under The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

Taeyeon's Apartment, Yeouido-dong, Seoul

 

'.. .. !!!!! God, why I have to be so stupid!!??'

 

I pacing back and forth in my living room, the reason I became like this is solely because the phone that in my hand. Because this phone was not mine, but the person whom I met 4 hours ago in the club. Yes! the owner of this phone is none other than G-Dragon, leader of Big Bang, and by saying I was shock is beyond words! Because how in the hell I grab his phone instead of mine is really making me crazy right now.

 

'Yah Kim Taeyeon!!! now what to do with this thing?'

 

While I still busy with my thought suddenly the phone starting to vibrate again, but I cannot pick that up because I am afraid his girl gonna spit her wrath again to me. Being called a is really not pleasant at all! I am finally free from depression and I don't need to get tangled to another problem. Especially between that dragon and his love life, no need to get another scandal, Tae.

 

'But how do I give this back to him?'

 

'Should I call him? I mean my phone that was with him? Aisshhh!!!'

 

That's when I made up my mind, I press the number of my phone using his phone and wait for the line get connect...

 

Jiyong POV

Galeria Foret Apartment, Seoul.

 

I arrive at my apartment  after 1 hour ride from the club, my head are pounding hardly. I think that’s because I drank too much tonight. I am really tired and sleepy, the only thing I want right now is sleep on my bed.

After arriving in front of my apartment, I push the passcode and then entering. Go straight to my room, no bother to change my clothes because I don’t have any energy left to do that. While I lay in my bed waiting the sleep to claim me, suddenly..

‘Oh then there’s you~…’

The ringtone of IPhone in my desk beside my bed ringing so loud forcing my eyes to open up. I glare at the source of sound, clearly annoy because the only thing I need right now is sleep. My head hurt, my body tired and if the call is from that woman again then I swear to God, I am gonna snap really bad seriously!!

‘Wait.. since when that was my ringtone?’ thought me.

But yeah, whatever! I don’t really care about that right now. I grab that thing and press the answer button.

 

“What? Can you tell that this is early in the morning and I am sleeping!?”

“Err… Jiyong Oppa….”

 

 

‘Wait… It is not Kiko!! I think I heard this voice before..’

 

“Taeyeon?!”

“Ah nde… Am I disturbing you?”

“No, No, No!! Sorry if I snap at you like that, it’s because  I thought you’re Kiko.. But, how you know my number? I don’t remember giving it to you”

“About that, actually….. we have a problem! Emm.. back then in the club, I think I grab the wrong IPhone, that is my phone in your hand right now, while yours in mine. That’s why I call my phone number using your phone.. sooo yeah..”

 

‘Wait, WHAT???’

 

That’s when I realise that this really weird since I already silent my phone because Kiko is annoying me with her thousand call and text, so I just put my phone in silent in order to get some peace. Even though it is only help a little.

I then look at the phone which is in my hand right now, when I see its background is pink then I realise indeed this is not my phone. Because mine has grey in it! Now the real question is how I return this its owner? If we met and the paparazzi know, it will only create another scandal. With our last scandal that said me and her dating, we don’t need another one to add the fire.

 

“Hello…. Oppa? Are you still there?”

‘right, I forgot that Taeyeon still on the line”

“Yes, Tae… I am here. Emm I am really sorry I spacing out for a moment. So what did you say?”

“I am asking, how should I return your phone? Because I think you’ll be need it later… I mean what if your mom or sajangnim, or member, or your friend call… it is gonna be awkward “

“Is there someone who called already, Tae?”

“Huh?! … err…. Well I just think we really should switch our phone back. I am saying this not only because of you, but it’s just that I need my phone back”

 

‘! Did she answer the call from KIko?’

Why it has to be like this!? She must be answering that call already  when hearing her respond like that. God!! I don’t want her to know how up my relationship is, I don’t want her to know that. I finally make a friend who is really different from my circle, the opposite of my world, the opposite of me and I really.. I mean really want to know her more.

 

“Okay Tae,  are you busy tomorrow?”

“No.. Why?”

“Then can you meet me on Bridge Café, near Han River? We can switch our phone in there, so how about it?”

“Near Han River? Is that okay, Jiyong Oppa? I mean what if there are fans see us? It’s gonna be disaster”

“It’s okay, I know that café is not so popular. And not many people know that place. At 8 pm, okay?”

 

I practically can hear what she thought, because clearly she still considering my suggestion. Until after 10 minute, she finally respond…

“Okay, see you tomorrow then. Annyeonghigaseyeo Jiyong Oppa, sorry for disturbing your sleep time”

“Annyeong Taeyeon-ah.. anii, it’s okay! Good night to you too”

 

Then the line get cut, after that I could only stare at phone in my hands. Hmm what a coincidence, Tae…

 

 

Bridge Café, Han River, Seoul

At 7.30 PM

 

Taeyeon  sat nervous in one table near the window in second floor of the café, from here you can clearly see the view of Han River Bridge, the view is really something to see. But even though this place quite romantic, there’s not much guest you can see in the café, only 2 or 3 people.

‘I think it is true that not many people come to this café’ thought Taeyeon.

After waiting like 30 minute, finally Taeyeon can see someone with a big navy grey jacket, a dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter