A Night to Remember

Under The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAMA 2015 After Party

December 2015

 

The sound of music thumping loudly inside the club, there are alcohol everywhere. Many celebrities and Idol are here for attending the after party of MAMA Awards. The member of one Korean's Most Popular Boy Group, BIGBANG, are one in the VIP room with their friends enjoying the party. Well not all of them apparently, because there are one person even though all his friend having fun tonight by drinking, dancing, who look really bored while watching them, and that person is none other than the BIGBANG's Leader himself, G-Dragon. Not like the usually evening that he enjoy being in this kind of environtment, but tonight he doesn't even have a desire to finish his drinking. He keep massaging his temple while closing his eyes.

"Hyung!! Why you just sit down like that, huh?" asked the youngest member of BIGBANG, Seungri.

"What maknae?" answer him.

"Jiyong hyung~, come on!! Please at least show your interest in the party! Why do you suddenly become like this?" whine Seungri.

"Just go back to what you're doing, Ri! I am not in the mood!" answer Jiyong.

"At least smile Jiyong, try to show people here that you're having fun" now Yongbae also try to reason him.

He sighed."I am trying..."

Both Seungri and Yongbae just look at their leader, slash, friend weirdly. Because this is the first time they see Jiyong doesn't enjoy the party while usually he is the King of the Party, so this kind of attitude are new to them. While they are in their own world, suddenly there are noises from another side of the room. And this get their attention, curiously Seungri stand up and go to the sound source, while Jiyong and all of their acquaintance also watch to that direction. The causes of that noises are standing in the middle of dance floor, 3 beautifull girl, member of Korean's Most Popular Girl Group, Girl's Generation Tiffany, Seohyun, and the leader Kim Taeyeon. When Jiyong look at the kid leader, he doesn't know what is happening but, it look like time stand still for him. This not their first encounter, but tonight is different from another nights ago.

 

Jiyong POV

 

I can feel it in my bone that I am not in the mood to be in this party. I also don't know why, but somehow there are several things in my mind mostly about my up life! The reason of this is solely because my ex-girlfriend starting to contact me again after a painful breakup. I don't know what to do with that woman! One day she just treat me like trash and then another day she became sweet all of sudden, this kind of roller coaster relationship is tiring me, eating my bone, breaking my heart, hurting my heads. I feel like being beating inside and outside, I am so tired until I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe that's the reason why my mood is so gloomy tonight I can't even enjoying the party. Well, my member can see that something bothering me and try to lit up my mood but right now I will be more thankful if they just let me be.

In the middle of this, suddenly I hear some noises from another side of the room and I look toward that direction to see what's happening. I can see the crowd parting like making a way for someone, or people I can say. And after that, I see three newcomers which is none other than member of SNSD, Tiffany, Seohyun and the kid leader, Taeyeon.

I don't know what is happening to me, but why is there such a strange feeling in my heart seeing her? It is not like my first time seeing her, but why now when I see her standing there, my heart beats so fast? Maybe it is because of that rumour starting few months back then stating that both of us into a relationship that make us awkward to each other now. I don't even know where that rumour start, how they start, and who the hell starting it first. I never close with her, well maybe with her other member I talk once or twice, but not with her. That's why I feel it is amusing when that rumour come out, and being me I just ignored them because there is nothing to be clarified.

But now seeing her here, tonight wearing a black embroidered lace mini dress and a vince camuto gold dacoma platform. 40mm rolex daydate 2 in rose gold adorn her wrist, her hand holding a gold elegant clutch bag, and her simple makeup with red lipstick make her look beautiful, sweet yet y in the same time. And then I realize that she is really indeed beautifull.

"Yah! It's SNSD! They come to here too?" asked Yongbae who sit beside me. I just sat there not noving, not saying anything. Only looking at her, when suddenly TOP hyung calling my name.

"Ya Jiyong-ah! Why do you watch them like that? It's look like you seeing them for the first time!" said TOP.

"Mwo!?!? A- aniiii~.... It's just.. well, It just I never meet them in this kind of place. That's why" I sighed, 'especially her' thought me.

"Hahahaha hyung, your face is soooooo reed! What happen to them!?" said Seungri. I just glared at him. But he only laughing at me, and my other member only smile knowingly.

While I still busy calming my heart, suddenly that panda shouted to that three members of SNSD and calling them with his hands. And Tifffany who heard that waving her hand also, and then she and her two member start coming toward where we are. I try to act normal and stopping my heart for beating so fast by drinking the liquor in my hands, while my member smile toward them.

'Aigoo..... what happened to you Kwon Jiyong!?'

"Fany Noona!! here, here!!! sit down here!" said Seungri with much enthusiastic.

"Yah! Rude!! Don't pull my hand like that!" said Tiffany slapping his hands. And then they greet us.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim! Sorry if we intrude you guys by coming here" said Seohyun smiling at all of us.

"No Seohyun-ssi.. it is okay" answer Yongbae smile toward the three of them.

While Tiffany sit beside TOP hyung, Seohyun choose to side at the end of the couch which make her sit beside Seungri, and Daesung is sitting beside seungri facing the opposite of table which is accompamied by me and Yongbae. They soon get into the talking with my other member, but there are still one person standing infront of me no other than their leader, Kim Taeyeon. She still standing there, looking at her shoes, fidgeting her hands look like don't know what to do. And before I can stop myself, I feel my mouth calling her name.

"Taeyeon-ssi..." I called her. She look up, our eyes met. And then she smile to me

"Annyeonghaseyo G-Dragon sunbaenim" said her.

"Annyeong! err.. why you still standing like that? Come take a seat please" I said while giving a smile back.

"Ah nde.. it just.. I don't know where to sit" she said while look down again.

Ah, that's right! The only space available is only beside me, and I don't know why but my heart start thumping loudly once again while realizing that fact. What should I do in this situation, but Daesung already beat me by saying she can sit beside me. I just surprise hearing that, well both of us are.

'What this kid try to do?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter