The Dinner

Under The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

S.M Entertainment Building, Seoul.

Practice Room, 2nd Floor

 

It is been 2 weeks since their meeting, now come the day where Taeyeon supposed to come with Jiyong to the dinner with his friend. Jiyong will pick her up at her apartment at 7.30 PM because they will have the dinner at 8 PM, and now is 4 PM, so basically Taeyeon has 2 hours for preparing herself.  But the only problem now is SNSD still have to practice for their upcoming concert in Japan.

Taeyeon keep looking at her IPhone, because Jiyong might send message to her. And she also keep looking at the clock. She is biting her nails, because she is so nervous.

 

‘Ottokeee… It’s 4 PM already!! And I am still here, God! Now how am I supposed to get ready for that dinner!?’ thought her.

“Yah, Taenggo!! Why you keep fidgeting like that!? Is there something wrong?” Sunny ask her. Making her stop doing what she’s doing and looking at her members.

“Ani.. Just… I… errr…”

Drrrt… drrrt… drrrt….

There’s vibrate come from her IPhone, startling her in the process. When she open the message, it is from Jiyong asking about where she is now, and kind a reminding her about the dinner.

 

From : Jiyong Oppa

“Tae, what are you doing now? Are you busy? I heard that you are preparing for the concert

You not forget about the dinner, right? I am gonna pick you at 7, because the place kind a change, so it will take exactly 45 to 50 minutes to go there.

See you^^

 

‘What!? 7!!!?? Oh Lord! I am doom, what to do…’ thought Taeyeon.

“Kim Taeyeon.. what is it, why you frown like that? What happened?” Tiffany, her closest friend among other member, now asking.

Tiffany and Sooyoung now try to look at Taeyeon’s IPhone to see what is the message about. Seeing this Taeyeon close the message and turn off the screen of her IPhone. And trying to give an excuse so she can go earlier than any other member.

“Ani.. It just, my mom asking me when I finished the practice” Taeyeon said.

“Why, unnie? What happened?” now ask the maknae Seohyun.

“Well, I make promise to have the dinner with them tonight at 8. But the practice still not done yet, so…” Taeyeon said looking down to her feet.

‘God, now I am lying to them.. if they know, they will mad for sure!! Otteoke..’ thought Taeyeon.

“Yah, neo jeongmal!! You have to go to the dinner, it’s okay the practice already done! We already finish with the choreography by the way” Hyeyeon said.

“Jeongmal? Is it okay if I am going home earlier?” now Taeyeon ask them surprise.

“Of course! Go go… don’t forget to bring us some of Jeonju dish that your mom cooking hehehe. Well, you will have the dinner in Jeonju, right?” answer Sooyoung.

“Well, not in Jeonju, but in my apartment. But I will see to it, hopefully Jiwoong Oppa not really hungry and finish all of them” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Just then Manager oppa come to the room, and seeing Taeyeon packing her things. He got confused, but then Taeyeon give him the explanation same with what she said to her member. And Manager Oppa can understand of it, so he give Taeyeon permission to go home earlier.

“Just make sure you come tomorrow for another practicing, okay” Manager Oppa said.

“Nde….!” Answer Taeyeon with smile.

 

Now she’s walking toward the parking lot in front of the building where she park her car. She can see not any fans or paparazzi, so she get in her car fast, and ready to go to her apartment. Maybe because the paparazzi and fans know that SNSD will still inside the building for practicing till late of night, so none of them are in this area now.

‘No need for them to following me!’ thought her.

And after that she’s driving toward her apartment in Yeoidu, while thinking anout what to wear for the dinner. Not that she want to impress anyone, but she will be coming with G-Drgon everybody! The King of Fashionista! So, the least she could do is not embarrassing herself and Jiyong Oppa, more to that they will start acting like couple tonight in that dinner. So she thought that at least she need to dress properly.

 

After driving for like 1 hour she finally arrive in her apartment. Moving toward the parking lot, she parking her car in the basement. And after that, she take the lift to 15th floor where her unit are, unlocking the apartment door she enter her unit. Putting her bag and other things in the couch, she move to take shower and preparing herself for the dinner because she basically only had 2 hours.

‘I don’t know what to wear, Gosh!’ thought her.

20 minute after that, she finished the shower and move toward her vanity table for doing her makeup first and after doing that then she will pick the dress she will wear for that dinner.

‘What will Jiyong Oppa wear? Oh My God, I hope I’m not embarrassing myself!’ she thought while start doing her makeup.

She not familiar with heavy makeup, or ‘clubbing’ makeup because she’s rarely go out. Heck she is a ‘home fairy’, you can count with your finger how many times she go out especially to club. That’s why she choose to do her makeup naturally with pink lipstick for finishing. Too girly? Yeah, at least she try to, right? For hair, she only straightening her short blond-greyish hair and leave it like that.

After finishing her makeup and her hair do, she move to the wardrobe so she can pick up her outfit. But when she open her closet, she’s confuse what to wear.

‘Should I wear dress or go natural with jeans and blouse or shirt?’

‘Wait!? Why I need to worry about this? Aigoo… Kim Taeyeon! It is only fake, why you so worked up for this?’ thought her

“Should I call him and ask?” she asked no one particularly.

After debating with herself, she just pick up her IPhone and dial his number. She doesn’t have to wait before he pick up her call, because the next 5 minute she heard his voice on the line.

“Yeoboseyeo? Tae?”

“Nde… Yeoboseyeo Jiyong Oppa, Hmm do I disturb you?”

“Ani… Waeyeo? Something happened, Tae?”

“Emm.. no, nothing happened… it just…” she don’t know how to say it to Jiyong because it will be so awkward.

‘Oh Lord.. what I am doing now?’ she mentally kicking herself, she put her palm in her face.

“Tae…?? Hey what is it?”

“Well, I just want ask… what should I wear for the dinner?”

“I thought something happened! Well, just wear what you comfortable with, Tae! Casual and comfy, oh and also be yourself, Tae! You don’t need to think hard!”

‘Easy for you to say, Kwon!’ thought Taeyeon.

“Okay then… thank you, Oppa”

“Okay, see you tonight Taeyeon-ah…”

After that Jiyong hang up the phone call, and Taeyeon sigh. She massaging her temples, and put back her IPhone on the vanity table, continue with her work picking up the outfit. Because she only has 1 hour to pick up the outfit.

 

Meanwhile,

YG Building, 2nd Floor

Tonight BIGBANG and the crew are in the recording room, even though they already finish promoting their song. But this room is already becoming their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter