Our Love - It Will Last Forever

Worldwide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV








“I can’t live without you Am, I’ll need you to get through everything. This is so unfair.” Krystal said as she hugged me while pouting cutely. 

Yeah I know krys but what can we do, your dad got an opportunity of a lifetime he can’t give it up like that who knows if he will ever get an opportunity like that. We need to support him specially you. “I know but I won’t be as happy as I am when I’m with you Am.” I know it will take time to get used to it but will get through it. I know we can. Our love is strong and will get through whatever life throws at us Krys. With you loving me and trying to keep our love growing I can be happy no matter how far I am from you. “You know I love you, your so cool about this when I’m the one who will leave.” You you’ll come back, I promise time will pass by quickly and we won’t even release it until we get to spend everyday together again. We should be happy and trying to work with all of this.

 

“I know you're right it’s just that what if some guy steals my heart Am.” Krystal said it teasingly and I know she did it on purpose. But two can play this game.

 

Well then I might just have to find another girl who is cuter than you. “Yah, pabo no one is cuter than me.” She said as she hit me on my shoulder.

 

Mmmm are you sure babe, I think there's someone else that's cuter than you. “Yes, who is this other girl. Are you cheating on me Amber Liu?!” Maybe I am. I said as I stuck out my tongue at her. Playing with her is just so fun to do.

“Yah pabo, don’t play like that. You know I get jealous” I know babe but it’s fun. I just wanted to change the subject. I don’t want my girl to be sad on our last day together. “Aww don’t remind me it gets me sad.” Well if it make you feel better i’ll tell you want your day and I talked about when he told us the news it’s a bit funny so you won;t be sad anymore. “Oh yeah you haven’t told me. Ok go ahead and spill the beans.” Really Krys spill the beans? Since when do you like beans “Don't switch the topic just tell me please.” Ok Ok, well your dad promised me he won’t let any guy get near you no even 3 feet from you. “Haha my dad said that?” Yeah he promise to protect you from admirers and well as you know he will bring you with you each month and we get to spend at least a week together so we won't be completely away from each other a lot. “That does make me feel a little better. Thanks Am you always know how to make me feel happy and all warm inside.”

That’s what I’m here for babe to love you and to always be right here next to you when you need me. “I love you Am” and I love you too Krys.

 

“You better not look at other girls while I’m gone or you will be castrated and killed by me ok.” Yah what’s with the violence! I said as I protectively covered my little guy. “I’m serious Am, please don’t cheat on me that will break me completely. My heart will be a million pieces.”

 

You know you're my only one. I will never think of anyone that’s no you. Besides Seulgi will be here making sure I don’t look at any girl. She even said if I look at any other girl I will die but she said it so funny it was hilarious. “You better not look at other girls specialy that slot who always takes boyfriends.” I got that covered babe, I’ll tell you what I’ll do later ok. Now we should only talk about us and spend our last day together doing what we love since it’s barely 6:00 AM.

 

“Then let’s get some food. I’m hungry.” Aren't’ yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter