Fate

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho, twenty-five years old was a tall and dashing man, with almond shape eyes and a radiant smile. He was so modest, nice and kind and lived in an ordinary house at an ordinary street. He also a simple man with a simple need and he didn’t like to change things. For him, as long as something was good and he was happy with it, it didn’t need to change even though it meant to be something better.

 

Yunho had been a doctor for four years at Soul General Hospital. He was a workaholic and there were moments that he absolutely loved - seeing patients get well and even being with some who wouldn’t recover. But there was something that he loves more than his patients, more than his work, and it was his beautiful wife – BooJae. 

 

 

“BooJae! I’m home!” shouted Yunho when he reached home and went straight to his bedroom.

 

“You know, BooJae, today I have a new patient,” whispered Yunho softly as he took off his work’s cloth. “His name is Kim Jaejoong. Surprise? Haha. . . Me too. Not only his name, but his face, figure and behavior when he is sick also same as you. Hahaha. . .”

 

“Don’t worry BooJae. Even though his name and he looked like you, my love only for you. I love you,” muttered Yunho before went to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

 

"You know, BooJae, I've got a magic chest of drawers. Every time I open them, they're full of socks and underwear. Amazing, right?" Yunho said as he was preparing to go to work on one sweet day. "I want to thank you for filling them all these years."

 

"Hah! Cute pout! Haha. . . Your pout is the cutest things in the world. Seriously BooJae, I just want you to know I appreciate those magic drawers,” laughed Yunho.

 

“I’m going to work now. I’ll be back soon. I love you, BooJae,” whispered Yunho before he went to work.

 

 

"BooJae, thank you for always prepare a great dinner for me all this time," Yunho said one evening after the dinner. "I appreciate all your effort. In the past ten years we lived together, I'll bet you've fixed over 14,000 meals for me. Thank you, I love you."

 

Then Yunho went to bedroom and said, "Hah! You know, BooJae, the house looks spiffy. You've really worked hard to get it looking so good. I’m trying my best to keep it clean as you leave it."

 

“Tomorrow night let’s have dinner outside. I will book our favorite restaurant,” muttered Yunho as he lay down on bed and about to sleep.

 

 

“Good morning! How do you feel today?” greeted Yunho to his one of his patients. Every morning he will check on his patients to see their condition and talked to them.

 

“Good morning, Doctor! I feel better today. Thank you for taking care of me,” replied the patient shyly.

 

“That’s good! I’m glad. It’s really hurt my heart to see you sick and in pain. Get well soon, ok?” encouraged Yunho cheerfully. “If you hurt somewhere or need anything, just call me, ok?”

 

“Yes! Thank you Doctor!” exclaimed the patient excitedly. “Your wife is so lucky to have a nice and caring husband like you, Doctor.”

 

“Haha. . . Maybe . . . Now, eat well and rest well, ok?” reminded Yunho before went back to his office. “Tomorrow I won’t be around, but if you in pain or need anything, tell the nurse or ask her to call me, ok?”

 

“Ok. Thank you Doctor.”

 

“Hyung!” called one of Yunho’s friends – Shim Changmin. “Want to hang-out together tonight?”

 

“Tonight? Sorry. I already have another plan.”

 

“Oh! Is that so? A date?”

 

“Hehehe . . . Yeah.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter