8.A: We're getting there and yet you...

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter eight (8.A) ;


After that night, I didn't see Yunho again. God, how I wanted to see him. I don't care what he think of me but I'm going to pursue him. Yes, I'm going all out and I don't give a damn on the consequences. But I need Changmin's opinion about this.

At times like this, I really need my bestfriend. But why is he so unreachable right now?

Yunho was still not around our class, so it didn't went smoothly for me. My classmates were either throwing ball of papers at my direction when the teacher was writing on the board or passing notes full of insults to my desk. I patiently ignored their bullying and prayed for their souls to rot in hell. I waited for the period to be over and finally, it was break time.

I was the first one who left the room, faking the 'Excuse me seongsaengnim, I had to pee.' and fidgeting on my pants. I ran my way to the laboratory room, only to pause when I hear familiar voices. I peeked on the slightly opened door to see who is it. It's rare for Changmin to hang out with people.

Since when did Yunho & Changmin get this close?

"I can't lie to him anymore."

What were they talking about?

"So you want to tell Jaejoong-hyung that I faked the potion and you drank it just to grab his attention? You want to tell the truth? We'll gonna be in trouble."

Yunho ran his hand over his locks and grunted, "We both know it's bound to happen. That thing isn't legit. You just made it up."

Wait... w-what?

"We're so dead, you know that--"

"Yeah, right. You're so gonna be dead."

I stepped inside the room to see the two gaping in shock. I just ruined their plan, I'm glad I did.

"So you're talking about the potion's just a decoy?"

The two didn't answer my question and just stood there lifelessly. As if I'm talking to lifeless statues & mannequins.

"All this time... you lied to me?"

I walked towards Yunho, who was still in shock on my sudden appearance. "Are you just playing with me?"

"Jaejoong-ah..." He managed to say.

Changmin spoke out. "Hyung... you heard all of it?"

I let out a huge sigh, trying to cool myself down. "Okay, I get it. All this time it was just the potion talking. Don't worry, I was never affected to any of this anyway."

With that, I ran out of the laboratory room. I can hear Yunho chasing me but I was too fast. Until I found myself on the school's greenhouse. Right there, I cried my hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter