Now I have a reason to fight.

In Just One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter ten ;


Falling in love has never crossed in my mind.

All my life I have busied myself fighting for nothing. Bruises everywhere when I reached home, but it doesn't hurt at all. It's like a therapy for me, to see how much my body can endure pain. But I know to myself I'm immune to pain since I was a kid, after everyone left when mom passed away. You would've think I'm a cyborg but no, I'm not. Gangster people think I'm cool so they started hanging out with me, but I never take them as real friends. They could be a good rescue team in my underground fights, but they could also be scoundrel backstabbers on the other hand. Except Park Yoochun, he's the loyal one. I've been doing this for years nonstop, no reason at all. They say I don't contribute much to the society, and just wasting my time on Earth if I wasn't that much popular. One thing for sure, I don't give a .

Until my perspective change because of a person who I happened to oversee during our fights. I can't believe a 'he' could be this so damn beautiful. He was wearing pants so I can tell he's a male. I lost my concentration & reflexes, and that was the first time an enemy managed to lay a hand on me. The beautiful one had a matching giggle as pretty as what he was. He was talking nonstop on his mobile phone, his other hand preoccupied with shopping bags. As the punches got stronger, he's slowly disappearing from my sight. I can't be defeated just because a beautiful thing got into my way. I finally got up and returned the punches stronger than what the punk did.

Now I have a reason to fight. Falling in love could also be possible.

I learned the fact that the ethereal human being was also a student in my school, and luckily in the same class. I didn't realize it because I'm always distant to everyone and his seat is too far from mine. Good thing I still go to school. I might start being active from now on.

When I felt like attending school, I always end up late. I think I could already memorize the people around the detention class by their faces. But this certain day felt different, because many students were late. Including that beautiful person.

Everything felt perfect, but I saw the student council president who always get into my nerves. Eric Mun, my older brother's lover. What rhymes.

I wanted to sit beside the beautiful (God how many times did I mention it) guy but there's no vacant sit around him, so I slumped myself on the farther side of the room. I saw his nametag and it says Kim Jaejoong. I finally got his name. I liked how his name rolled on my tongue.

Instead of the usual sitting around waiting for the time to pass by, this stupid president made us do something interactive. What is this, a physical education class?

I bumped into Jaejoong and thought, why not show off what I got?

Didn't know I almost seduced everyone when I took my uniform off and did push-ups with my singlet on. I could also see him drooling, but it's not enough. I need more. I always crave for more.

He doesn't know his entire moves were monitored by me. It was discreet tho, but enough to know what he does and where he goes. I look like a creepy stalker.

"Why are you looking at him?"

I spun my head on my right to see a tall kid raising his eyebrows on me. "Who are you?" I sternly asked.

"The name's Shim Changmin and that's my bestfriend hyung you're drooling with."

"Am I that obvious?"

"Yes, so please stop. You're freaking me out."

I grabbed him in the collar and grunted, "Hey, kid. You're not even his boyfriend."

He managed to get my hands off. "I hate to rain in your parade, but my hyung is obsessed with the student council president."

Tall kid says what? Jaejoong likes Eric?

I see red.

Of all people, why must be him? Doesn't Jaejoong knew he's together with my brother?

"If you really like my Jaejoong-hyung, you might want my help."

I looked at him in disbelief. "What kind of help? I don't think you'll help me without any conditions."

"Bingo!" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter