Final

I Like Girls With Short Hair

OH MY GOD I AM SO FREAKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME. I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I HAD A FIC HERE U_____U YOU CAN KILL ME NOW.

Anyways, here's the second chapter. I didn't bother changing the fonts and stuff since I'm using my iPhone to post this. I guess I'll edit it later. I'll post the last chapter tomorrow 8)

Enjoy! I'm sorry if it's too short 8(

 

HEY THERE GUYS! I ADDED MY LAST CHAPTER TO THIS CHAPTER CAUSE IT WAS TOO SHORT. I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE THE OTHER DAY. I FORGOT AND FELL ASLEEP O_______O AND I WAS BUSY THE PAST FEW DAYS :O WELL HERE'S YOUR UPDATE!~ ENJOY! 8)

-------------------

The day passed by in a flash. Amber was able to avoid Henry and his group of friends the whole day, leaving him dumbfounded whenever Amber ignored him when he tried to make a conversation.

Amber sat at the window during Math, as far away as possible from Henry who was sitting near the front with Eunhae. Amber looked out the window and noticed that it began to drizzle. Soon, the rain started to become heavy. It was the last class for the day and Amber was feeling really restless. She sighed and looked to the front, immediately turning back around when she caught Henry's gaze on her.

"Hey Amber." Amber turned to her left, wondering what Krystal had in mind.

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry, but I can't go home with you today," Her best friend pouted and gave her an apologetic look. "Minho wants to bring me out for dinner. I'll make it up to you tomorrow, okay? I'm really sorry."

Amber snorted playfully, earning a bigger pout from her best friend. Seeing this, she giggled and patted Krystal on the shoulder. "It's alright, I can go home on my own. You can go have a good time with your boyfriend."

Krystal smiled at her best friend gratefully, but frowned when she realised something. "But Amber, it's raining. How will you get to the bus stop? And I'm very sure you didn't bring an umbrella." Krystal squinted her eyes at her best friend.

Amber laughed heartily and gave Krystal a toothy grin. "I'll just have to find a way to get to the bus stop then."

"RING!!!!!!~~~~" The bell rang, indicating that school was over. Krystal quickly packed her books into her bag and Amber did the same. "Well, I gotta go now. I'll see you tomorrow at the usual place. We can go anywhere you want!"

Amber laughed at her best friend and nodded cutely. Krystal smiled before continuing. "Get home safe alright? Don't run in the rain or you'll fall sick, and I don't want that. I'll call you after I get back from dinner."

"Yeah sure~" Amber smiled and hugged her best friend.

"And forget about Henry okay? You'll find someone better." Krystal whispered into Amber's ear while they hugged. She pulled away and smiled sweetly at Amber.

Amber looked at Krystal, eyes b with tears. "Thanks a lot, Krys. You're really a great friend."

Krystal smiled wider and slung her bag over her shoulder. She kissed Amber on the cheek before making her way out of the classroom. "Bye Amber~"

"Haha bye Krys." Amber waved at her best friend. As soon as Krystal was out of sight, Amber grabbed her bag and made her way out of the classroom as well.

------

Amber stood at the front porch, looking up at the heavy drops of water falling from the grey sky. She puffed her cheeks as she thought about the things that happened that day.

"Weird isn't it?" Amber jumped out of her thoughts and turned around, only to be faced with the person she dreaded wanting to see.

"It was so sunny this morning and now it's raining heavily." Henry continued as he walked up to Amber and stood next to her. He turned to look at her and smiled. Amber rolled her eyes and began to walk away, but Henry grabbed her wrists and spun her around to face him.

"Let me go." Amber gritted her teeth.

"Not until you tell me why you've been avoiding me the whole day." Henry pouted. Amber found it cute and just wanted to squish his cheeks but she erased it from her thoughts almost immediately.

"Do I need a reason to talk to you? What if I just didn't feel like it?" Amber scoffed and pried her hand out of Henry's grasp. She turned away and stood there crossing her arms over her chest. Henry sighed.

"I really need to talk to you though, it's important."

"Tch, can it wait? I'm not in the mood right now." Amber tapped her right foot impatiently on the ground.

"Uhm no... It's really important and I-"

"Sorry," Amber cut him off. "But I really need to get home."

Amber was about to go out in the rain but Henry grabbed her wrist again. Amber turned around angrily and snapped. "What do you want now?!"

"At least let me walk to the bus stop with you. It's raining and you don't have an umbrella. I don't want you to fall sick."

"Why do you care?"

"Please?" Henry pleaded. Amber looked at his cute mochi face and sighed.

"Alright fine. But don't get me a tad bit wet! Okay? Now hurry up." Henry's face brightened and he began jumping up and down.

"Really?! Thanks Amber!" Henry quickly took out his bright blue umbrella from his bag and opened it. He held it over their heads and wrapped his free arm around Amber's shoulder.

"Don't touch me."

"Fine." Henry pouted and removed his arm reluctantly.

----------------

 

The walk to the bus stop was longer than usual. It usually took only 15 minutes but Amber felt as if they've walked for an hour.

Upon reaching, Amber plopped herself on the stone cold seats while Henry closed the umbrella and shook the droplets of water off before putting it into a plastic bag and keeping it in his bag. He smiled at Amber and sat next to her.

"What bus are you taking?" Henry asked.

"Does it matter?" Amber replied coldly.

"I'm just asking." Henry pouted and looked down at his feet. (OGOD HENRY STOP POUTING YOU ADORABLE THING/SQUISHES)

"I'm taking 123. Happy?"

Henry snapped his head up in delight. "Really? I'm taking that bus too!"

Amber was at a loss for words. She never knew he took the same bus as her. "B-by the way, w-where's your skateboard? D-didn't you h-have it this m-morning?"

'Damn why am I stuttering? Am I cold?' Amber thought and rubbed her palms together, trying to warm herself a little.

"Oh that? Donghae took it from me. He insists that I kept bumping into trees. Stupid fish, as if he could skateboard better than me. Doesn't he have a date or something." Henry snorted.

Amber giggled and smiled at the best friends' silliness.

Henry turned to her and smiled. "You know, you should smile more. You're really pretty."

Amber bit her lip and looked down, attempting to hide her blushing face.

'He said I'm pretty.' Amber thought in her mind and giggled like a little girl in her head. Just then, she felt something warm wrapped around her body. She looked up and found Henry's red baseball jacket around herself. She turned to Henry, confused by his actions.

"Err, you looked a little cold.... So uhm... I ehm.... Yeah." Henry smiled sheepishly and blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Amber blushed and smiled sweetly. "Thanks Henry."

"Heh, you're welcome?"

Afterwards, there was a long awkward silence. Both of them were deep into their own thoughts, thinking if they should take the next step.

'Should I tell him now?' Amber thought.

'Should I confess now?' Henry thought at the same time.

"Uhm." They both said at the same time. They then blushed and looked down.

"I have something to say." They said together, again.

"Err you go first!" Both of them said it together again. (OGOD YOU TWO, GET A ROOM)

"No you go first." Henry said.

"No, you!" Amber protested.

"Let's just say it together." Henry suggested. Amber nodded in agreement and took a deep breath.

"1.... 2...." Henry counted. ".....3!"

"I LIKE YOU!" The both of them gasped and looked at each other, bewildered by each other's words. Not for long, they soon laughed out loud heartily.

"You really do like me?" Amber asked as she stopped laughing.

"O-of course! I'm not lying!" Henry put his hands up in defense.

"Are you sure? Cause that's just impossible."

Henry took Amber's hands in his and looked at her lovingly straight in the eyes. "Amber Josephine Liu, I really really like you. No joke. My stomach has butterflies whenever I see you smile. My heart skips a beat when you look at me. And my mind is just filled with your voice."

"Now that's just really cheesy." Amber teased as tears began to form in her eyes.

"It's true! I really like, no, I think I'm in love with you, Amber. Will you be mine?"

Amber's lips shivered as streams of tears fell down her face. She wrapped her arms around Henry's neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Yes, yes I will!"

Henry stoned there for a moment when Amber hugged him. After taking in what had happened, he started to smile like he had won the lottery. He was about toreturn Amber's hug when she pulled away. He pouted, again.

"Hold on," Amber wiped her tears and looked at Henry in a confused manner. "I thought you liked girls with long hair. You said they looked better." Amber cocked an eyebrow.

"Are you stalking me?" Henry crossed his arms in front of his chest and bit his lip, trying to hold back a laugh.

Amber was taken aback by what he said and blushed. "N-no." She stuttered. "I... I was uhm... It was-"

Henry cut her off with a laugh. He held her by her shoulders and rested his forehead on hers, looking at her in the eye. "No," Henry smiled. "I like girls with short hair."

 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Awww no kiss D: LOL HEY THAR!!!! I ADDED THE "LAST CHAPTER" HERE BECAUSE IT WAS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOO SHORT :O SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FIRST FICE OF MINE WHICH I ACTUALLY FINISHED AND POSTED HERE LOL. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS, I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THEM. DO SUPPORT MY UPCOMING FICS AS WELL :D THANK YOU SO MUCH! BYE BYE BYE !!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it too short? I'm sorry D: I'll add the very last chapter tomorrow, or even later tonight? Yeah.

Oh, and thank you for the subscribtions and comments! I really appreciate them 8) Here are your replies!

 

@innocent_kpopgurl- Updated! Haha thank you 8)

@JosipaBe5- Thank you! Updated! :)

@patycatlol- Thank you! Updated! :)

@Incomplete-Synopsis- Haha don't worry! It's a happy ending 8) Updated(:

@Gyu_428- Hahaha updated! :P

@Hafsa15- Haha here you go!

@tiffclaire- Thank you! Here is your update! :D

@minhojong- Hahaha I hate that too, but don't worry, it's a happy ending here! :D

@nomnomninja- LOL thanks ^^ Yup I saw! HAHAHA really cute~ OTP is real!

@kimhyesuhearts- Really? YAY your first Henber is my story! \O/ Teehee thank you! here is your update((:

 

Hope you all enjoyed the update! Thank you all for reading! 8D

 

P.S. I'll be writing an Eunhae in the near future. Support it okay! Thank you 8)

 

Bye bye bye !! :D HAHA