Twenty

Push-ups
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n I forgot to add this in the previous drabble, so I just made it it’s own 


It was pretty late that night and Taemin really wanted to shut the scrapbook and either just finish the movie or cuddle until they fell asleep, but Minho was having none of it. Taemin really wanted to go over the scrapbook- he couldn’t deny he wanted to see every picture (especially Minho’s)- but all alone. Truthfully, he had taken secret glances and turned 2-3 pages at once sometimes so he could save himself from embarrassment. His heart was pounding because he knew he had too many ridiculous antics to his name, and he knew if revealed, Minho would never stop teasing him about it.
 

Minho was trying to get a good look at every photo, but Taemin had been flipping pages too fast or hiding the pictures casually with his palm. He couldn’t stop him when his parents were around, especially when he was elbowing him in embarrassment and not letting him have a proper look. So it was a blessing when his parents gave them privacy and Minho scooted closer, grabbing Taemin’s hand and stopping him from covering the pictures.
 

The picture that he had been wanting to cover was of them playing on the carpet in front of the tv when they were around six, captioned, “Minmin Original Version”.
 

Minho raised his brows in amusement, reading it out, “Minmin Original Version.”
 

Taemin struggled against Minho’s hold, blushing, trying to flip the page, but Minho shifted the scrapbook half onto his lap, getting control over it before Taemin could use his free hand.
 

He flipped the page and found an entire section that was titled, “Minmin original version” and it contained pictures of him and pictures of Taemin hugging him, and them sleeping all cuddled up against Taemin’s frog plushie.
 

He didn’t remember this toy very well. They had stopped playing with it, but it was always there in Taemin’s room. He just hadn’t ever made much of it. But now he understood what it all meant but he remained silent and just flipped pages, slowly, smiling to himself because some moments that were captured were so precious. He decided to ask Jinki for some copies later on. Taemin was slowly sinking into his seat, because Minho was seeing everything he wanted to hide, and he was not saying anything. It just made him so panicky, because he hadn’t expected just a normal, fond silence as a reaction.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter