Secret Person.?

Unexpected Love

Next morning, they go to the class as usual. Nani and Ami already rushing eating their breakfast. Rin, Ei Sha and Shar looking at them with weird face. ‘ya Nani, Ami.. slow down.. you wil choke easily.. I don’t have an energy to carry you both to the hospital. My bones will crack because of you two.” Ei Sha jokes make Nani and Ami stop eating. “Unnie.. shut your mouth  or we will tell them all about you and Kyungsoo… “ Ami smirk and then she ogle at Nani. They smile together. “yaa..!! don’t try even once.. or I will kill you both..!” Ei Sha yell once they stand up from their chair’s and walk away without hearing anything. “eissshhh…” she sigh. “Unnie.. just don’t mind them they just joking around.” Rini speak finally. Ei Sha look at her face. “what.? I am saying the truth.” Rin look at her food after she find that Ei Sha not really happy about it. “Let’s go.. we will be late for the exam.” Shar put her plate at the kitchen and walk to the door. “omona..! exam.! Yaa..! you both..! why you didn’t tell me..!” She forgot that they had an exam on that day. “Unnie,, it’s okey,.. you still have a time to study. The exam will start this evening.. only one paper..” Rin patting her shoulder. They rushingly going to the class.

After lunch hour, they went to the library for a study group. Ei Sha put her bag and go to find some book to study. She find the book that she need and try to get it. But it’s too high. Suddenly, someone hand take the book and give it to her. When she turn around, he stand infront of her. “thank you.” She just said that and try to go away form him. But he stop her from going away. “why did you run away from me.?” He ask. “because I don’t have anything to say. Now let me go.” She didn’t look at his face. “what are you doing with him yesterday.? I heard that you have a short date with him. Is he perfect on your eye’s.?” he know about it. How did he… oh no… “where did you get that story.? Interesting.. why.? Are you jealous or something.? Good to you because I don’t have to get married with you. I will tell our parent’s about this.” She try to get rid from him but he take an action with gripping her hand. “are you sure about that.? Do you think our matter is only a jokes.? You didn’t think about your parent’s wish.?” This time he try to touch her face. But Ei Sha thwart his hand from touching her face. “I won’t let you touch me. Now please let me go.” She forcing him to let her go. “I will change your mind.” He whisper at her ears and walk away from her. She leaning on the wall and tearing. She coup her face with her palm. “Que.. are you okey.?” That voice make her a little bit surprised and when she look up, Kyungsoo standing infront of her. “here. Take this. Wipe your eye’s. I don’t like seeing you crying. If you have any problem, then tell me.” Kyungsoo try to persuade her to stop crying. Seeing your face already make me feel calm, Kyungsoo. “thank you for always be there for me.” Ei Sha take his handkerchief. Another one with a same scented. She smile brightly.

After all of things happen on that day, Ei Sha promise herself that she won’t cry anymire. No matter what happen, she will go through it with a strong heart. But who is the man that try to stop her before.? Hmm… he knows about her and Kyungsoo. He had a relationship with Ei Sha. They talk about future. It’s a big questionnaire inside of your mind. The secret person.