Recruits

Espionage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon walked out of the changing room and made his way over to his locker. He made one good look of himself in front of the mirror, checking how the navy blue uniform suited him. Not bad at all. Nichkhun combed his hair slightly, then sitting back on the bench to tie his shoelaces. 

“These uniforms are sick,” Taecyeon chuckled as he flexed his biceps. “We look like legit soldiers of an elite army.”

Nichkhun nodded. “I definitely agree.” 

“This is making me look like a commander or something. By the way, what are these numbers?” Taecyeon pointed at the embroidered tag on the upper right side on the chest.

“I believe it’s our code names.”

Yunho opened the door to the locker room. “How’s it going guys? Liking your uniforms?”

They shrugged in reply. 

“I assume you know your code names by now. Agent 624 and Agent 1227.”

“Those are our code names?”

“Yes, any questions?” When they said nothing, Yunho nodded. “If not, I shall give you a tour around the building. It’s easy to get lost when you’re not familiar.”

There was no doubt on getting lost easily if they thought they were smart enough to handle it on their own. Yunho toured them around floor by floor, showing them the respective rooms and halls. There were a lot to take in because of the amount of facilities provided in the agency. 

“This is the third floor of where trainings are held. There are different sections and that gives agents to practice to their potential.” 

“So there’s like different trainings? Not just physical running or anything like that?”

“Of course. The agents are taught differently depending on which department they’re focusing in.” 

“If you guys want to take some break, the first floor is where you’ll be heading. Refreshments and entertainment are around for your pleasure.” 

“What about girls?” Taecyeon asked slyly. 

Yunho turned around, smirking. “It is recommended for agents not to flirt around with each other. Getting work done is our purpose here as well as helping one another to be successful spies. Relationships, hobbies and other stuff along those lines, you could do it outside of the agency at your own time.”

Taecyeon yawned. “So not fun,” he whispered over to Nichkhun. “When can we take a break? Because I’m close to fainting with an empty stomach.”

“After you meet your instructors that I’ve assigned for you.” 

“Wait, what?”

“Each of you will be taught individually by our spy directors here in the AUS. They are a group of experienced and skilled agents. Also known as my team of people when solving cases.” 

“So…where are they?”

“Follow me.”

The three of them marched down the hall, turning around a corner and heading towards a door at one end. Yunho opened the doors as he revealed a larger room that appeared to be the main office for the spies. Taecyeon and Nichkhun spotted two agents up ahead resting on a couch. 

Yunho approached the ladies, cutting their conversations short. “Agents, I would like you to meet your students.”

“Chief,” they rose to their feet to give a proper bow. 

“Taecyeon and Nichkhun please meet Agent 530 and Agent 1205, two of our spy directors.” 


Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri sat comfortably on the couch with cups of coffee in their grip. They talked about the guys whom they would be teaching, thrilled to be training new agents once more. 

“Who are they again?” asked Yuri. 

“Chief said he took in two criminals who have the potential to be agents. It’s actually pretty challenging don’t you think?”

“Oh you bet. It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter