Agreement

Espionage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Agents raided into the apartment as they startled a man at the kitchen who was eating a cup of noodles. Taecyeon slammed his chopsticks on the table to confront the sudden presence of an authority.

“What the–”

“Mr. Ok, we apologize for the intrusion but you are ordered to come with us for interrogation,” one of them said in a composed manner.

Taecyeon raked his hands through  his hair. “Am I under arrest here?”

“No.”

“Then mind your own ing business because I am starving and have got no time for your–” 

Taecyeon was cut off shortly when an agent grappled his shoulder, forcing him to fall onto the ground. He winced in pain as he reached up to touch his shoulder blade. 

A female agent smiled down at him. “We can assure you that you will be able to eat as soon as possible after you’ve come with us.” 


Nichkhun grabbed a bag of chips and placed it beside his laptop. He opened up his Netflix account looking for something to watch. Wrestling between action and comedy, he clicked on a movie that shared both genres. Someone was knocking on his apartment door, making him sigh. He was just about to get comfortable too. 

“Yes?” his eyes widened when people in dark blue uniforms stared back at him. Did they come to arrest him? “Can I help you?”

“Good morning Mr. Horvejkul. We apologize for the intrusion but I’m afraid you have to come with us for interrogation under security purposes.”

He swallowed the lump in his throat. “But I didn’t do anything,” he laughed nervously.

“We know exactly what you do Mr. Horvejkul.”

Nichkhun was hesitant at this point. But when they didn’t move an inch from his door, he sighed in defeat. 


The building was huge. It was much more spacious when one would take a stroll inside the headquarters to take everything in. People were dressed in their uniforms everywhere. They were either huddled together in groups, socializing in comfort, or carrying out their tasks and duties. 

This was the Association of Undercover Security.

Agents from all across the globe were welcome to this private institution, although there were other branches in other countries as well. The headquarters was located in Seoul, South Korea. It was one of the most successful spy organizations that helped in times of crisis varying between smaller to larger scales of critical situations. Its affiliation was with the Espionage, also known to be the most successful team of spies aiding in the nation’s security needs.

Jung Yunho was the current chief officer after being appointed by the former chief Lee Sooman. The charismatic leader took on his role sufficiently and wisely, satisfying the generals of the security board. He was a role model for all of the agents and helped each one of them to become better spies. 

“Chief Jung,” a young man bowed in front of him. “They have arrived.”

“I see. Bring them into my office please.”

“Yes sir.”

Yunho resumed typing his report on his laptop, until he heard the sound of his office doors open once again. He noticed two gentlemen in casual clothing walking hesitantly into the room. 

“Is there anything you need chief?”

“No Minho, you may leave.”

The younger one nodded. “Very well sir.”

Yunho asked the two men to take their seats opposite his desk. “So gentlemen, how are we doing today?”

None of them responded.

“I am aware of the fact that the both of you have past criminal records,” he started off. “But I must say from your profiles, you have potential qualities of a spy.”

“How so?” one of them as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter