Instructors

Espionage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys were back in their dorm-like room just preparing themselves for bed. Taecyeon shook his damp hair lightly using a white towel he found in the closet. Nichkhun was too busy working on something at the laptop by the desk. 

“What are you doing?” 

Nichkhun turned around to find Taecyeon shooting one brow up in confusion. “Just surfing the net.”

“Really?” he scoffed.

“Well I’m pretty sure this is a monitored device so…” 

Taecyeon chuckled as he climbed up to the top bunk of the bed. “Too bad you can’t modify it.”

Nichkhun closed the laptop once the program shut itself down. He spun around in the swivel chair he was sitting on to face Taecyeon. “I could but I’ll get in trouble. I wouldn’t want to have my kicked out on the first day.” 

“Well aren’t you just the wise one.”

Nichkhun chose to bring the topic up. “What do you think of our instructors?”

Taecyeon sat up from his position to lean against the wall at the corner. “Hm,” he hummed. “What do I think of those pretty instructors of ours…” he trailed off as his thoughts ran back to the scenario where he caught sight of a girl with beautiful doe eyes. 

Nichkhun glanced up at the ceiling. “You think they’re pretty too huh?”

“I can’t deny it even if I want to. They’re pretty hot actually especially the one who has jet black hair,” he smirked.

“Oh…you mean Yuri?” Nichkhun asked with in a small voice. 

“I don’t know, I wasn’t paying attention to their names earlier,” Taecyeon yawned out loud. “I was thinking of food at that time. Why? You’re interested?”

“What?” Nichkhun blushed red. He wasn’t even the type of guy who went out to catch girls’ attention because he stayed indoors most of the time. He only went out during the weekends for a jog at the park or exercising at a community gym. “No I just thought we wouldn’t be getting such…beautiful ladies as our instructors.”

“Count our lucky stars man.”

Nichkhun switched off the lamp on his desk. “Good luck to us tomorrow,” he scooted over to the lower bunk of the bed.

Taecyeon laid his head comfortably on the pillow. “Hopefully.”


The girls were all ready for bed, but Yuri decided to stay a little while longer in Yoona’s room. Similarly, they were chatting about the guys whom they would be teaching the next day. 

“Can you believe it? I didn’t know chief picked criminals who…look so handsome?” Yuri asked as she sat on the edge of the bed next to Yoona. 

Yoona did a quick flashback to the scene earlier. “I didn’t expect that at all. I mean like, where did chief get them from?” she said with a grin.

“Definitely at an agency where male models are recruited!” 

Yuri shared a high-five with Yoona as they laughed. “But okay I’m a little nervous though. What could happen among us four?”

“Don’t worry Yoong, we’re the boss over them remember?” 

“Oh true that.”

“Okay who are we teaching individually…”

A sudden realization struck in their heads. They looked at each other at the same time and shouted in unison, “I call dibs on the foreigner!”

“No way! You take the taller

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter