^_^

All day think of you

 

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! He's smiling at my way! Oh my god!

"Can you stop being so giddy?! Oh my..." Jangmi hisses quite loud into my ears as our surrounding is louder though.

"You don't understand me! Look at them! Oh god... They're so handsome and adorable! See, their leader is so attractive! So charming!" I say dreamily. I can not hide my exciting heart by the view of my favorite boy group idol called EXO a few meters before my eyes.

"I see..." Jangmi states sarcastically and rolls her eyes at me but I ignore her. The sight before my eyes is more interesting than her unamused expression.

I am now queueing up together with Yoo Jangmi, my forever unamused over everything best friend, for the fan sign meeting with EXO. EXO is a boy group idol that is quite popular nowadays. All of their songs along with the albums attracted so many youngsters to be their fans. Their fans consist of young high school girls and girls college students. Yup, the college part is including me, Kang Sungmin.

I am a last semester college student that will end her study in a few weeks. Instead of studying for the finals, here I am. Fan girl-ing over an boy group idol consist of nine cool and handsome princes.

What is more interesting? Jangmi is a cousin to the one of the members, Park Chanyeol.

I can not stop jumping excitingly as we're close to the fan sign table.

I am a hardcore dying fan of them after all. Moreover, that adorable leader, Kim Joonmyeon oppa as he goes by the name Suho.

"Min. I warn you for the nth times, stop being so giddy!" Jangmi hisses.

"Okay. Okay." My turn to roll eyes at her. When I approach the table, Do Kyungsoo oppa is the first person ever to meet. Jangmi follows closely as she has no interest in the group. She got two tickets for the fan sign event from her cousin. She has no choice as she had no other friends than me. From being guilty towards her cousin, she lazily dragged her legs with me to this event. "Oh my. Do Kyungsoo oppa, I love your voice soooo much!" Kyungsoo smiles charmingly. I swear, I've died on the spot. Right there and then.

With that, I've attacked all of the members with my dreamy voice, followed by Jangmi's rolling eyes endlessly.

It is the time for me to meet the most adorable and dependable person by the end of the other side table. Kim Joonmyeon. Oh my... I can not stop my crazily beating heart against my ribcage. His angelic voice. His sweet smile. His adorable eye smile. His cute button nose.

"Your name?" Suho oppa asks as the same as he treated the other fans. He smiles at me and I feels like it is just him and I at the moment. Sure, Jangmi has to ruin the moment. Sarcasm in that.

Jangmi pokes my waist and I jump out from my dreamy state. I give a glare to her and turn to Suho oppa back. "Sungmin. Kang Sungmin." I smile shyly. Instead of attacking him like the other members, I feel so embarrassed if I do that towards the leader. That's why, I stay in silence but still, Jangmi rolls her eyes for the nth times that day. She knew my undying love as a fan to Suho.

"You two coming alone? No one else with you, right?" The sudden question makes me stunned. Why with the sudden curiosity?

I grin awkwardly before answer. "Of course. Just Jangmi here," I point at my grumpy friend who is again rolling her eyes. "And I." I point at myself.

"Very well then." He smiles knowingly. Suho puts down his signature on the provided poster while smiling cutely. His eyes turn to crescent moon. As he done, he looks up once again. "Here. Thanks for coming. I appreciate your patience while waiting for your turn." I blush and reach for the handed poster in the other's hand. My red face betrays myself.

I've promised myself to be cool. To act like a normal fan. And yeah, my face betrays me to the end.

"T-thanks. Fighting!" I stutter and let out a squeak.

And those are the encore for my embarrassment.

I strut away while blushing hard, follows by the laughing Jangmi. "Thanks for being my brat friend, Mimi." Her face turns to scowl.

"I've told you to not call me that." She growls.

"I'll call you however I want, Mimi." I say

It's the cue for me to run for my lovely life. I still need to go through the finals and free from college. Hand gripping tight to the signed posters while laughing historically at the red angry face of my totally adorable friend.

××××××××××♥××××××××××

I am now in our shared apartment with Jangmi. She has lost her chance to strangle me to death before because she fell flat on the stomach as she tripped over a rock. A small innocent rock. She scrapped her knee, bled not so seriously.

Oh! Have I told you that my cool and poker face friend named Jangmi is a clumsy person?

I just did.

Oh well.

Back to the present, I am now sitting on the edge of my bed. Glad tomorrow is Sunday. The finals will start barely three to four days soon.

The sight of the posters rest on my bed caught my eyes. I take it and observe them. Still can not believe that I have met with the popular group, EXO.

The poster that with Suho's signature makes my heart skips a beat or two. The way his fingertips held the marker pen. The way his lips curled into a smile. The way he put down his signature adorably.

Oh my... Please help me.

I shake my head before roll up all of the posters and place them in my study table drawer. I shower while humming some songs. Smile never leave my lips.

I put on my pyjama and lay down on my bed comfortably. Pull the duvet up to my stomach and reach for my phone on the night stand beside the queen sized bed of mine.

I tap on the messaging icon and search for 'My Future Hubbie'. My future husband that I adore so much. We've decided to get marry by the middle of December.

Tap on the name once I've found it. I quickly type to send to him.

To; My Future Hubbie [10.44 PM]

How was your day?

 

××××××××××♥××××××××××

 

It's been two weeks after the fan sign event. I am now free from the finals. We're now at the end of the November.

Yup. I am nervous as the day of my big day will approach sooner than I thought. I am not worrying for the preparation of our marriage as my parents and his parents will have them settled before we knew it.

I watch as Jangmi swallows her food coolly at the café near our shared apartment. "Ah..." She trails off for a second. "I've remembered. My cousin wanted to celebrate his birthday at their dorm tomorrow. He needed me to buy him a cake and send it to him also celebrate together with them." She starts as we fell into a comfortable silence since we entered the café. That was forty minutes ago. Sure, we never thought of awkward moment whenever we're together. The power of over five years friendship.

"Oh. Cool." I smile. Even if I'm thrilled that we're going to EXO's dorm, I have to understand that they're a human too and deserve to live a life like everybody else.

"Let's go look for the cake? You have a good taste in food." Jangmi says as she scoops a spoon of her cake and attempts to put it in but luck is not on her side this time even. The cake has to fall splat on the table before it could reach .

I suppress my laughter and intend to change the topic as I see her dejected expression. "Sure. There's a cake shop downhill that I've visited often. We'll go there after, alright?" My eyes practically gaze at everywhere but to Jangmi. I know she's mad at the cake. Yes. At the cake and not at herself.

××××××××××♥××××××××××

"What flavor does he like?" I ask my grumpy friend.

"I think he's the chocolate lover." She still has that pout on her face ever since we left the café. I purse my lips.

"Eurm..." I change my gaze to the display cakes. A cake catch my interest. "Aha! I've found the perfect one!" With that we reserve one, a big sized one for us to pick up tomorrow morning.

As we walk out from the shop, Jangmi turns her body to me. "How about your marriage? Ready yet?" I sense that she wanted to forget about her clumsiness at the café before.

"Hmm... Yeah. I guess." I state. I'm not sure myself but still, we need to proceed our marriage. It's been prepared all along and it will be a waste if we cancelled them.

We're both walk around the city to kill our time together. We'll never get to count back our footsteps all over the city. It's countless. And it worth it. We could have our fonding time together.

We also bought a present each for the birthday boy tomorrow.

At the end of the day, we have some dinner and walk back home with a content heart. As I enter my room after the whole day strolling in the city, I walk across my room to the poster I've pasted a few days ago. A poster of the boygroup called EXO. I trace my fingers to their leader's picture. "How have you been?" I say dreamily then chuckle alone. As if the poster would reply me.

Again, after shower, I lay on my bed and do the same thing every night I did. Messaging my future husband.

To; My Future Hubbie [10.05 PM]

Are you asleep yet? I've missed you. ♥


××××××××××♥××××××××××


"Have a nice day." The cashier handed the plastic bag consist of a box of chocolate cake which I've picked yesterday.

"Thank you." I reply sweetly as I reach for the said plastic bag.

We walk out of the shop and proceed our way to the idol's dormitory. Talking over everything together in our way that not so far from the shop. We have wrapped the present nicely this morning.

As we reach the said place, Jangmi fishes her phone out and quickly calls her cousin, the birthday boy. "We're here." She says after a while. A few seconds after Jangmi slips her phone in her pant pocket, the door open and the happy birthday boy come into our view.

"My favorite cous!" Chanyeol oppa exclaims as he attempt to hug Jangmi , instead he get a punch on his stomach.

"Stay away from me." Jangmi states annoyingly. I just smile at the little occasion. Chanyeol oppa then turns to me and offers his famous creepy smile.

"You're here too!" He gives me a hug and I happily return it. "Come in!" Chanyeol oppa leads us in and we greet the other members at the cozy living room. "Guys! The cake's here!" More yelling than a normal talk. Typical Park Chanyeol from EXO.

"Seriously, Chan? Sungmin and I are here and you just worry about your cake?" Again, the always grumpy Jangmi is back. I chuckle as Jangmi pinches Chanyeol oppa's arm who then hisses in pain.

There's Kyungsoo oppa, Kai oppa, Lay oppa, Sehun oppa, Baekhyun oppa and Chen oppa in the living room. Their oldest member and the leader are not in sight. My eyes wonder around the space in the living room and caught no glimpse of the said people.

Jangmi who notices my curiousness, asks in my place. "Where's the other two members?" I place the box contain of the cake on the table in front of them.

"Ah... Xiumin hyung is in his room. He'll come around in the moment. Suho hyung is-..."

"It's chocolate cake!!!!" Chanyeol oppa cut Kyungsoo oppa off with the sight of the cake which Kai oppa opens up. Jangmi was right about Chanyeol oppa, the chocolate lover. Glad I've choose the perfect one with the 'HB, Chanyeolie' written on the cake.

I take a seat beside Kyungsoo oppa who offers a small smile. I smile back sheepishly. Jangmi takes a seat between Chen oppa and Baekhyun oppa. She crosses her arms indicating that she's bored already but she needs to stay and celebrate the birthday of his cousin's.

"Ah... You guys are here already." Xiumin oppa, the eldest comes out from the room hallway and greets Jangmi and I.

I smile politely. "Yeah." I look down to my hand and realize that I've not given the present to Chanyeol oppa. "Ah! Here." I hand out the present. "Happy Birthday, Chanyeol oppa."

Chanyeol oppa reaches for the present and hugs me. The hug makes me flustered. "Thanks!"

"Hey, Chan. Beware. Someone might be mad if he knows." Baekhyun oppa chuckles at the pale faced Chanyeol oppa. He then let me go as faster as he hugged.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. I blink but then giggle at his awareness.

"It's okay."

"Huh? Where's the plates and spoon? You guys expected to eat bare hand?" Xiumin oppa asks.

Since I'm the one who sits at the end of the couch, I offer myself to get them in the kitchen. "I'll take them." I get up from the seat and makes my way to the kitchen.

"Sungmin! You're a guest here. I'll get them." Chen oppa offers. He tries to stand up from the packed couch.

I pick up my pace to the kitchen while I face to the back where everyone are. "It's okay. Just sit back. It's not a big deal." I say before turn to the front and I feel my lips touch a very soft surface.

At first, I thought it was a wall but then, why would a wall is this soft? I stumble back a few steps and a loud gasp escape my mouth. There, the adorable and admirable person stood at the entrance of the kitchen. He's one and only leader of EXO, Kim Joonmyeon aka Kim Suho.

It's normal for the leader to be everywhere in the dorm but the thing that not normal now is the leader to be half , the sweatpants hangs loosely around his waist and a piece of small towel hangs on his shoulders around his neck.

Then, I've remembered. I've kissed somewhere on him somehow. My height barely reach his shoulder and my mouth level could practically on his... toned chest level. Okay... I'm blushing hard now. Don't tell me that I've kissed his chest?! My hands quickly cup my mouth. Prevent anymore gasps out.

Oh god...

I hear silence. No one dare to voice out anything. My eyes blink for several times. Can't believe that the event had happened unexpectedly. I felt that the time has stopped. My heart beats so fast that it skips a few beats. Suho oppa's eyes trails on my cupped mouth. I swear I could see his mouth curls up in a small smirk. His angelic face is the one that corrupted my mind at the moment.

That is until Jangmi scoffs. "Min, just get them already." Then I've returned to my awake states.

"Yeah..." My voice escapes in mumbles as I'm still cupping my mouth. Eyes look everywhere but Suho oppa. "Plates... Spoon." I mumble again before start my step to the kitchen and try my best to slip through the entrance with another figure there. As soon as I'm in the kitchen, again, my mind trails off to the event just now.

It is an embarrassing event.

"Wait... What am I going to get again?" I ask myself even the things I have to get is right in front of me. I furrow my brows, trying to remember.

"The plates and the spoons I guess?" A voice interrupt my concentration. I turn around and the half person is still at the same place and in the same state. He leans his back at the entrance and crosses his arms across his chest. I blush again furiously. The sight of his bare chest just makes me shiver. Even if I admire him a lot, can't he just wear a shirt right now?! He is so confident with the well built body like that to be appear so y like that.

With a light chuckle, he at last makes his way out of my sight. I sigh a bit before get what I have to. A bit relieved that he actually will wear a shirt but a bit disappointed as he'll cover his sinful body. Again, a beet red creeps up my cheeks.

××××××××××♥××××××××××

The celebration of birthday went well and its ended by the end of the day. Chanyeol oppa was satisfied with the chosen cake. He thanked me over and over for the delicious cake.

While me, all the time was too flustered to be in the same room as Suho oppa. I avoided his gaze all the time and caught a glance of him as he pouts.

That is why I'm trailing off my mind away on our way to our shared apartment. I could feel that Jangmi is probably sighing for the hundredth time for now. "Please, Min. I'm not going to approve you as someone I knew if you have a drool down your chin, okay?"

I pout. "How could you." I feel dejected.

"Hear me. All the way, you just stare into space and giggling like a mad woman. And I'm the one who apologized to everyone who gave a weird look at you. Can you just snapped out of it?!"

"How could I, Mimi? I just kissed his chest! How do you expect for me to be calm?! I'll make sure to not wash my lips." I grin. By the time, we're already our apartment doorstep. Jangmi sighs as she punches our password and steps in first. I follow shortly. I sit on the couch in the living room.

Jangmi mirrors my action after places her jacket on the coffee table in front of me. "You do realize that you have to brush your teeth and its including wash your lips, right?" Jangmi starts after a few moment of silence.

I show my disappointed expression. "Yeah, of course." Jangmi presses her lips together.

"And..." She trails off. She knows that whatever words that will escape will makes me feel at ease but in the same time will annoy her to the core. "You do aware that..."

I grin. I knew what she wanted to say. She scoffs harder.

"The chest belonged to your future husband... Right?"

"..."

"As in Kim Joonmyeon aka Kim Suho."

I smile like an idiot. "Yyyyyyeeeeesssss...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Just go to sleep, Min. Ah! And please, tell your future husband as in Suho, to stop messaging me to know whether you meet anyone else or not. We're both know that you're so faithful to him. Your marriage is around the corner for God's sake. Just have faith in each other already! The messages are spamming my message box!

"Ooooowwwwkeeeeyyyyyy~~~"

-The End-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<12th November>
To; My Future Hubbie [10.44 PM]

How was your day?

From; My Future Hubbie [10.48 PM]

It's great. The fan sign meeting event went well. You've came. :D You're so cute in that pink dress and all that flustered face. Missed you already. ♥

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

<26th November>
To; My Future Hubbie [10.05 PM]

Are you asleep yet? I've missed you. ♥

From; My Future Hubbie [10.08 PM]

Not yet. I've missed you too. Spent all day thinking of you. How was your day? Heard from Chanyeol that his cousin will come with you tomorrow. We'll meet. Can't wait for tomorrow. Love you. ♥

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<27th November>
From; My Future Hubbie [9.50 PM]

You're so adorable while blushing so hard but you've ignored me. Are you that shy after kissing my pure chest? Can't wait till our marriage. Keke~ Love you. ♥

To; My Future Hubbie [9.58 PM]

Haha! Me too~ And Mimi asked you to stop 'spamming' her message box. I'm not meeting anyone else. You're the only one in my heart and remember... all day, I think of only you. Love u too! ♥
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
28TH NOVEMBER NEWS.
Leader of boygroup EXO announce that he will be holding a wedding in the middle of December. Everyone are invited to the event.