Bathtime

How To Care For Your Mini Seventeen

Bathtime is definitely an ordeal. It might be the hardest thing you have to do with your Mini Seventeen. Some of them easily listen, others… don’t… at all… You have to separate them or you will have a huge mess. Some of them will splash and most likely make puddles and get bubbles everywhere. Be sure to put Dokyeom, Seungkwan, and Hoshi in different tubs or wash them at different times. Be sure to make sure that the boys wash thoroughly;that they wash behind their ears and neck and face so they remove the dirt and germs that have most likely accumulated in large amounts during the day. You will definitely force Woozi to take a bath as he will get into his work and forget that bath time is a thing. Minghao and Dino will always get into the bath when you tell them to and quietly and happily bathe, like the sweethearts they are. It is a good idea to pair the rowdier ones with calmer boys. This will make bath time go more smoothly.

    Good smelling soap for bubble baths is a good idea. Bubble baths are always nice. Perhaps some bath toys would be fun as well. Also the water should not be too hot as it will burn them. It also shouldn’t be too cold because they could get sick. To further avoid them getting sick, make sure they dry their hair thoroughly. Wet hair and cold air can lead to a cold.

    Your mini Seventeen need to brush their teeth well after they get out of the bath. Be sure to remind them and time them so that they can prevent cavities.

    There are always adorable moments with your mini Seventeen. Some of them may play with the bubbles and make mustaches or silly hats. They will most likely play pretend with their bath toys; adorabley pretending to dive bomb the other toys and members with anything they have. While they brush their teeth, they often get foam all over their faces and pretend they are rabid animals. It will most likely be Hoshi. He might chase Dino, playfully attacking him.

    Even though bath time can be an ordeal, the antics they get up to are absolutely worth the messy they will most definitely make.