Introductions

How To Care For Your Mini Seventeen

Your Mini Seventeen needs a lot of love and attention. They are sweethearts but get a little rowdy at times. Each of them has a different personality, so here are some introductions so you learn a few things about them!

S.Coups

            Mini Seungcheol is a great leader and dad but often joins in the wild antics his group gets up to. Sometimes, he might even orchestrate it. He can get a little aggressive when he’s playing games. Pay close attention to him, he will make a mess, but will clean up when asked. You’ll often find him rapping with hip-hop unit and listening to music. You can probably find him with Jeonghan too!

Jeonghan

Mini Jeonghan is a caring and motherly to all the members. He has a great personality and can be trusted to not make a huge mess when unattended. He loves his hair and takes very good care of it. If you're lucky, he might let you play with it. Always keep hair ties on hand for him. He loves to sing and can usually found with Joshua.

Joshua/ Jisoo

            Mini Joshua is a big-hearted sweetie who is an absolute gentleman. He will be very helpful around the house and always listen to your instructions. He’s rather religious so make sure he can get to church on Sundays. He has his own bible and will sit and read it quietly. His guitar is very important to him and he will play for you if you ask. He will often be with Jeonghan.

Jun/ Junhui

            Mini Jun is one of the two Chinese members in the group. He’s a friendly boy who will adapt to his new surroundings easily. You never know where or with whom you can find him, but it’s usually a safe bet that he’ll be dancing with the rest of performance unit. He also likes to read and, like Joshua, will sit quietly, immersed in his book. Sometimes, he’ll chat with Minghao in Chinese.

Hoshi/ Soonyoung

            Mini Hoshi is a bubbly ball of sunshine that needs a lot of love. He loves to dance and will always be excited to show you his new choreography. Make sure you support him and cheer him on! You’ll find him with performance unit a lot. Beware! He, DK, and Seungkwan can get up to a lot of ridiculous antics, so watch them closely. Despite this, he will love you unconditionally.

Wonwoo

            Mini Wonwoo is kind of quiet. He looks cold but is an actual sweetheart. Sometimes you might think he is upset but is usually ok. It might be a good idea to check anyway. Others call him a sloth but he’s okay with it. He does get a little silly sometimes and it’s absolutely adorable. His favorite things to do are rap and write lyrics. Much of the time, you can find him with Mingyu.

Woozi/ Jihoon

            Mini Woozi is very focused. He spends much of his time writing and producing music, so cheer him on. You also have to make sure he gets actual sleep. He gets lost in his work and will work all night. He may be small but he can get a little violent. There is always a possibility that he will go after someone with his guitar. Much of the time, he targets Mingyu, climbs on him, and makes him give him piggy back rides. He’s very hard to wake up but he’s still a cutie pie.

DK (Dokyeom)/ Seokmin

            Mini DK is a smiley, happy virus with an infectious laugh. He has a lot of energy and jokes around the most. He is the most rambunctious. It seems to usually be his fault when things get out of hand. He’s also passionate about singing and will always sing for you. He often affirms that he is Jeonghan’s idiot. Even though he makes messes and causes chaos, you can never stay mad at him for a longtime.

Mingyu

            Mini Mingyu is a gentle giant. He’s taller than everyone and is often seen carrying Woozi. He’s a little silly and is generally loud but a sweetie pie. He likes to clean and is a pretty good cook, making him helpful around the house. It’ll be easy for him to make you feel better because he’s an optimistic guy. Most of the time he’s with Wonwoo. The two are pretty much always together. 2 for 1 package.

The8/ Minghao

            Mini Minghao is an absolute joy to have in the house. The Little Prince personified. He’s the other Chinese member and is often with the rest of performance unit dancing. He b-boys and tumbles, so make sure to have first aid ready in case he hurts himself. He’s another helpful cutie pie who is very reliable. He eats all of his meals and gets up on time. He will give you all the love he can.

Seungkwan

            Mini Seungkwan is the mood maker of the group. He talks a lot and is a bit of a drama queen. He hates aegyo and will always try to stop who ever is doing it. Where you see DK and Hoshi being ridiculous, you can be sure to find him as well. He also has a passion for singing and will sing with DK. He will be very helpful with waking everyone up. There is never a dull moment with him around.

Vernon/ Hansol

            Mini Vernon is shy and will take a while to warm up to you. When he does, he will show his silly side a little more. He’s very ticklish and not a big fan of having his cheeks pinched. He can imitate a bubble and look absolutely adorable in the process. Just make sure he doesn’t hurt himself when he falls to the floor. Like the rest of hip-hop unit, he loves to rap and write lyrics. No matter what he says, he’s a cutie pie.

Dino/ Chan

            Mini Dino is the cute maknae with an infectious smile. He’s young and needs lots of love so he can grow. He’s a huge Michael Jackson fan and really looks up to him. He also loves to dance and choreograph, so watch and compliment him. You’ll find him doing this with the rest of performance unit. He’s very helpful and will follow your instructions with a smile. He’s Jeonghan’s baby and Jeonghan constantly makes him say it, but he doesn’t really like the nickname.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first part of the Mini Seventeen! If there is any things, like bathtime and mealtime, you want me to include just comment!