Mealtime

How To Care For Your Mini Seventeen

Mealtime

One of the most important parts of caring for you Mini Seventeen is feeding them. They need to be fed regularly (obviously). They eat about five times a day; three meals and two snacks. They should all eat at once.  Always make sure you give them balanced meals.

Breakfast

Breakfast should be a pretty big meal. It may be the most important, but shouldn't be too large because they should have a snack two hours later. A good meal should include: fruit, cereal or toast, milk, orange juice. They are all allowed a cup of coffee. Except Woozi. He can have two. If you give them too much coffee, they will go insane. You will have total chaos on your hands and there will be a huge mess. They will be pretty quiet because none of them will be very awake. It’s adorable to watch them miss their mouths while they try to eat. You’ll have to wipe their faces.

AM Snack

Around two hours after lunch, you should give them a small snack. This snack should consist of fruits and veggies. It’s the main way to get them to get their daily vitamins. You can also give them ranch dressing for the vegetables. Don't pay attention to their whining and remind them that they get junk food during their PM snack. DK, Hoshi, Mingyu, and Seungkwan will be the ones to whine. Joshua will ask for more. He likes fruits and vegetables. They can eat their snack where they want to as long as they clean up afterwards.

Lunch

For lunch, it is easiest to give them sandwiches, soup, or, sometimes, pasta. They can also have some chips, and a small dessert. The best dessert is a cookie. They will ask for more but you can’t give it because they will have a sugar high and not calm down for quiet time. They have to eat at the table so that they don't get soup or other messy foods on the floor. Lunch will be pretty rowdy and hard to control. If you threaten to not give them dessert, they will calm down immediately.

PM Snack

This snacktime comes after quiet time. It’s a relatively small snack of cookies or chips. They can have juice to drink. It is ok for them to get a sugar high, because playtime comes afterwards. A few of the boys will try to eat quickly so they can go play. Be sure to remind them to eat slowly so they don't choke. You have to make sure to wipe their faces so they are clean of crumbs. You don't want crumbs all over your floor.

Dinner

Rounding them all up for dinner will be difficult. They’ll be extremely hyped up and energetic from playing. But once they sit down for dinner, they will calm down a little bit. They’re always excited for dinner Dinner shouldn’t be too big. They should always have some vegetables with their meal. A meal should have vegetables, protein, and starch; like bread and rice. They are growing boys so they need a healthy meal. They can have meat three times a week. This will make them very excited and they’ll thank you a hundred times and tell you how much they love you. They might try to eat quickly get their dessert. Much like with lunch, remind them to slow down so they won’t choke. They’re definitely going to want seconds. This meal will be almost as quiet as quiet time. They get very focused. They’ll probably make extremely adorable noises while they eat. Dessert can be a small piece of candy or cookie or cake. Maybe a bit of ice cream. Hopefully they will be full after dinner so they can calmly get in the bath.

A/N Sorry this isn't as cute... But bath time is coming up next!