#88

Experimental breakthrough.

Experiment #88.

 

Age (By appearance): 22.

Actual age: Unknown.

Date of birth: January 14. (Birth year unknown.)

Height: 182cm.

Blood type: A.

Power/Ability: Teleportation.

 

Experiment #88 was brought in after being caught using his ability in his workplace. It took many attempts to be able to get him into our system. Due to his ability of teleportation he was able to leave th building at will. It took many precautions but a device was specially made for him and the others. Specially made cells were also created in order to completely contain them, as more experiments become avaliable a group cell may be made. This will make experiments easier and also their containment.

His ability seems to be one that is very fast working, it is unknown how it completely works. Despite the investigating that has been done on the matter. Not enough has been seen to be able to make any solid conclusions, but this is due to the fact he will escape. If Experiment #88 escapes again, he may never return to our facility.

Number of Escapes: 5.

When first brought to us Experiment #88 was fairly calm until he noticed that he was not the only one. It was then he seemed to get agitated, but due to his abilities being blocked he was unable to do anything. He may need to be sedated in the future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jongin (Kai).