#12

Experimental breakthrough.

Experiment #12.

 

Age (By appearance): 23

Actual age: Unknown.

Date of Birth: January 12. (Birth year unknown.)

Height: 173cm.

Blood type: A.

Power/Ability: Earth/Strength.

 

Experiment #12 was brought after it had been found out had strength that was beyond that of a boy of his age. He was 15 at the time. 

From day one Experiment #12 has been easily aggitated - very hot headed. He easily angered when questioned and fights back when his experiments are in session. 

Testing has proved many times that strength is part os his ability. It is not yet known whether his power is earth or strength. Despite the numerous amounts of testing that has been done over the years.

Searches for his family have been made but all have been unsuccessful. It is not known where he came from, nor what his age could be.

Due to the anger that he has sedating him is a nessessary requirement. Experiment #12 remains sedated a lot of the time, this is to stop him being a danger to those around him. This also makes the tests easier to do on him.

Experiment #12 has been questioned about where he came from and what he knows. He had claimed not to know anything at all. It is hoped that during experiments he will reveal any information he knows.

At this time there is believed to be more people like Experiment #12, each with their own ability. Who they are and what their powers could be is completely unknown. Research will have to be done on the matter.

Samples of his blood and DNA have been taken so if he manages to escape, catching him should be an easy feat. Due to the heavy sedation given to him he is unable to move a majority of the time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do Kyungsoo.