I'm Good

I'M ADOPTED!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tamiko and you walked in the hallway going to lunch but was stopped by Kwang and his boys.
"Well well if it isn't the baby. Need your mommy to take care of you?" Kwang said and his friends laughed.

You stayed silent and kept your anger.

"Hey Tamiko how bout a date?" Kwang asked

Tamiko rolled her eyes."Kwang you already know that we are too young to date and also I don't like you" she said and glared at him.

"huh, is that so?"Kwang said. "yes now get out of our way" you said and grabbed Tamiko's hand and speed walked passing the boys.

Kwang ran up to you and pinned you to the wall. "if you try to go between me and Tamiko then you better watch out cause imma get you and things will get bad" Kwang warned you and you just stood there still and shocked.

"Yah! Kwang get away from her!". Tamiko pushed Kwang out the way.

"haha I will get you one day! bye losers!" Kwang said and put a letter "L" sign on his forehead with his thumb and finger.

Tamiko looked at you. "Soobin are you ok are you hurt?" Tamiko asked worriedly and started to look for any bruises. You just stood there still and quiet still shocked to what Kwang  just said.

"Soobin..."

*silence*

"Soobin.."

*Silence*

"SOOBIN!"

you jumped a little by the yelling from Tamiko.

"Soobin are you ok?". You stood there staring at Tamiko again.

Tamiko got more worried and then started to shake you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter